PDA

View Full Version : discolored images on second monitor

ZippZopp
04-02-2008, 05:40 AM
I run CS3 in Vista Ultimate 64. I got a dell 30'' and a samsung 20.1'' hooked up to an nvidia 9800gx2. I also tried this with an 8800gtx and the same thing happens. I'm assuming it is video related, but am unsure.

anyway, my documents on my main monitor, the 30'', display correctly. if i drag any document to the second monitor it becomes almost sepia toned. even the navigator on the second monitor does the same thing. any ideas what could cause this?? what is odd is that if i drag the document around on the second monitor it looks normal...as soon as i let go of the mouse button to stop dragging, it pops back to odd coloration. pretty annoying that i can't really use the navigator and see proper color

3dj
04-02-2008, 03:14 PM
Hi, I think unless you have identical displays and maybe, not sure about this, but your graphics card could come into play with this too, they will look different. I use a pantone Huey, works really well. Paid about $60 for it through Newegg

-Jim

CGTalk Moderation
04-02-2008, 03:14 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.