PDA

View Full Version : Particle colors copying same attributes?

CriticalSync
03-29-2008, 05:52 AM
I am working on a sci-fi scene. We started using particles for many things, weapons, propulsion, and explosions.

Well, we have a big problem, this is occurring with both point, instance replacements, and cloud particle emitions.

Our ships are required to have different colors, and different glow levels, our foes require red to green, while our storyline characters require blue and light blue.

Now we have got it all working yes but our problem is color correcting the attributes of the particles.

We imported a different particle stream in red, but it auto changed the color from red to blue.

Is this a hierarchy issue, a hyper shade issue? Or an issue we can resolve editing simple attributes?

CriticalSync
03-30-2008, 07:37 PM
I really apologize for double posting in this thread and bumping it back up, but I am really in need of help on this one. We have not been able to figure this out yet....

CGTalk Moderation
03-30-2008, 07:37 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.