PDA

View Full Version : YESTERDAY'S FUTURE Entry: Miguel Serrano

miseka
03-27-2008, 06:15 PM
Sorry for other post Vizfizz, now yes... i post my wip early... thk !

halfworld
03-28-2008, 12:13 PM
Good luck Miguel :)

Ian

miseka
03-31-2008, 04:36 PM
Well, now i have my concept choose it.

My design is based on the races in the future, i think fron these years 30, more o less,
jajajaja ;)

Sorry for my english, is a little poor... :(.

Ah, help in is welcome , ;)

Bye friends....

yhloon
03-31-2008, 10:28 PM
Hi Miguel, my english is not any good either...

richardjoly
04-01-2008, 03:39 AM
Ah, help in is welcome , ;)

That is the real prize of these competitions. Help will be there.

As for your english Miguel, if we understand each other, it is perfect!

miseka
04-01-2008, 06:05 PM
Well, how not be doing sketches as any (eh loon, congratulations, very cool.. ;) then I put to shape it .
This is the starting ...

Saludos !!!

mike33
04-08-2008, 06:06 PM
HI Miseka,

Nice modeling start and good concept. Makes me think of the early racing cars... matter of fact, I was just watching the beginning of Chitty Chitty Bang Bang this morning with my daughter before bringing her to daycare. Granted it has a lot to do with the past, but makes me wonder what environments people will find to challenge themselves in the future.

I look forward to seeing the final model.

Cheers,

Mike

miseka
04-11-2008, 05:31 PM
Well here is my car, only a few detail and cockpit then i model the startgrid...

Miguel

miseka
04-11-2008, 05:33 PM
There are little changes of original concept, because i dont make good concept and in the process of modeling i saw that this form i like more.

Bye !

richardjoly
04-11-2008, 07:54 PM
Very nice Miguel! I'm having difficulties modeling mine but it's developing...
Any ideas about color and materials?

miseka
04-12-2008, 07:51 AM
Well, my idea is make a grid with various cars with distints color, i am not if plain colors or any silk-screen printing. Too, i like put it clinches in any part of de body.

Ah, i want put it seems fluorescents ...

I think that is best flat color for that years ago...i do a probe and upload here...

miguel

bye

miseka
04-12-2008, 04:29 PM
Here is the final stage for this piece... this way i think in paint the car.
Since you see it?

Thk.

Miguel

miseka
04-13-2008, 06:39 PM
I go to testing color car, and i think this color how the old illustrator pages...

no final, here color and GI one light blue, composite with various copy of layer of gi and various mode of blend...

Miguel

richardjoly
04-14-2008, 05:16 PM
I go to testing color car, and i think this color how the old illustrator pages... no final, here color and GI one light blue, composite with various copy of layer of gi and various mode of blend...
Miguel
Excellent! I really love the mood of this image. Reminds me of the imagery of "Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow"

miseka
04-16-2008, 06:45 PM
Well, here i post new pics with other parts of car...

Im continuing with the same process for final pic.. no reflection yet,

i need a name for this concept, I have not even idea :(

well since I have to study for a few examinations i dont have so much time, but i post more pics...

I hope that you like, see you

Miguel

DickM
04-19-2008, 04:19 PM
Wow Miguel, your making great progress. Nice work!

mike33
04-21-2008, 05:53 PM
Nice work Miseka, looks like your designs speeding you along just fine.

miseka
04-21-2008, 08:03 PM
Thks DickM, mike33, the final composite will be this, the car name is finaly "Thunderlight", my idea is the design of first page of magazine, en espaņol la "portada", ;).

Now i have that to see the color and other details...

I hope that you like it...

bye

cheers, how here i say !

Miguel

miseka
05-19-2008, 08:15 PM
Well, here is my little contribution, for now i have a few time for hobbyst from 2 weeks, and for various mounths too, :(.

I dont have more time for better the pic, i make two textures in Inkscape (tremendous program for free), the render is pure.

I hope that the next contest i will can more time, the other way, im very happy for the people here, and their comments... ;)

I hope is in contact always with this forum... i am to see the final pics of my friends...

bye !

http://personal.telefonica.terra.es/web/eias/images/imagenfinal.jpg

Miguel

richardjoly
05-22-2008, 01:57 PM
WOW! I just saw your final entry. This is very good, nice lights, good choice of colors and stripes! Nice job Miguel!
It's a pleasure to have you in this forum.

AVTPro
05-27-2008, 08:16 AM
Mean machine man. Keep going. Looking great.

Black-Box
05-30-2008, 10:21 PM
Love the design and the lighting. Great job.
Yon

miseka
05-30-2008, 11:08 PM
Thks at alls guys... i have that learn much yet, but i am enthusiasm with the forum... next contest i have give us the best of me ;) Thk for comments

I dont have the patient and time to aproach this oportunity, i hope next time, i have it !

cheers

Miguel

mike33
05-31-2008, 04:52 AM
Well, here is my little contribution, ...

http://personal.telefonica.terra.es/web/eias/images/imagenfinal.jpg

Miguel

Nice model and final image Miguel. You did a lot in the short time we had.

Thank you for all your help, I look forward to seeing your future work.

~Mike

yhloon
05-31-2008, 08:07 AM
Very nice design Miguel, it looks gerat. :)

AVTPro
06-01-2008, 04:25 AM
Wow, I guess I messed the final on my last comment. Great Image. I like the story and the scenery. I think the Light bars on the street is very important. They can only be street lights or energy source to help propel the vehicle. In other words, they could be part of the design themselves. Excellent texture detail on the roads and even more so details on the body. The textures look controlled and well placed. The form of the body is a bit blocky to me. I would have like to see the organic forms of the jets in the back moved into the front rectangle design more. Love the material in the interior and the overall tone of the render. Great Job. Good stuff.

miseka
06-01-2008, 08:21 AM
No problem, i agree with you, the final model is not good, its very block but i dont have very time for reshape all, and my idea original was put in the car light bars but i dont have very practic in mount the shapes and shaders... i have more practice in modeling... ;)

Thks for comment and critics, are very importants...

bye

Miguel

AVTPro
06-01-2008, 12:52 PM
You did far better than did in this contest )

Please read through my comment again. I didn't say it wasn't good. I said it's very good in many ways and explain how by stating what I got from it. I am only making critiques from my frame of view bases on the criteria of the contest. Your work is great. Very creative.

I'm also using my critiquing skills which is a very important in helping me be a better artist.
Thanks for letting my be a part of your creative process by using my critiquing techniques.

miseka
06-01-2008, 02:35 PM
Alonzo i say to you that are welcomes all critiques, true.

Is a way to be better in my stuff... i am not angered , jajaja.

bye friend...

cheers.

CGTalk Moderation
06-01-2008, 02:35 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.