PDA

View Full Version : A call for Answers Please

sadicus
03-26-2008, 08:55 PM
After two emails to support, and no response, help or timeline for the MSP3 upgrade
i am posting here out of frustration.

Anyone who works at pmg, where is the upgrade i ordered several weeks ago?

Ordered Feb 21 2008
Payment Cleared Feb 22 2008

customersupport
03-27-2008, 02:42 AM
You may be one of the people who has not responded to the email we sent you awhile ago. Many of you either have not checked your email that you gave us, or may have given us emails addresses that may have filtered out our messages, or were incorrect. We have no other way to contact you, but with the info you provide us with. We have about 8 people that have not responded to the email that gives you the update access info. Since some people use alias names on here, we have no way of telling who you are to tell you that it is us that has not heard from you! We list your names here as a last resort so that you will know to check your email, and so that people on this forum don't foster the idea that we haven't done something. Here are the people who haven't responded to our update email. T. Liberty, A. Whisson, V. Rousu, I. Posavic, P. Syvertsen. J. Lasso, D. Loginowski. If any of these are you, then check your email accounts that you gave us for your replies, they were all sent within 24hrs of the day we got your order, and second attempts were made after that. If you don't see it then send us a message with a proper email address that is capable of getting a reply.

isobarxx
03-28-2008, 05:03 AM
Sadicus did you get any help from pmG? I'm sure they must have missed your email somehow... mine took about 2 days to get processed.

sadicus
03-28-2008, 02:04 PM
No response.

This is the last bit of help, and it was due to a PM i sent to Ulven:

" 02 28 2008
Err, I forgot,
You'll have to give me your full name so I can check with fori when I next talk to him. Otherwise they won't know what to look up.
Also, check your email filters, pmg have a lot of emails so sometimes they can get picked up in spam filters etc.

Ulven

Ulven
03-28-2008, 02:24 PM
Double that post

Ulven
03-28-2008, 02:33 PM
Sorry sadicus, I didn't talk to fori for about a week after that and by then I had forgotten, I emailed them last night when I saw your post. My bet is that the communications have been lost because of some email filter or server side spam filtering.

sadicus
03-28-2008, 02:40 PM
Thanks Ulven, and Tech support for the announcement.
What would be a "proper email address" ?
gmail / hotmail filters pmg messages?

thanks

CGTalk Moderation
03-28-2008, 02:40 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.