PDA

View Full Version : Ferrari F1 2000, (3D)

chewaka
05-08-2003, 05:26 PM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/galleryimages/38044/F1_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/galleryimages/38044/F1.jpg)

Title: Ferrari F1 2000
Name:
Software: 3ds max, Brazil r/s, Photoshop

ceql
05-08-2003, 05:30 PM
Wow! Looks awesome! :applause:

DrSchille
05-08-2003, 05:41 PM
It looks excellent!!! :thumbsup:

The only thing I find a bit strange is it seems like it has positiv toe-in on the front wheels. Maybe it's just the camber angle that makes it look like that! And also in such bad weather I think the car would be a little bit more dirty and not so shiny, maybe!

Anyways the render looks extreamly good!
Do you have more from other angles? and a wireframe?

What software and render did u use?

demo38
05-08-2003, 05:49 PM
No photos allowed! Kick it off!

(Just kidding!) Very nice work!

What software? What post work done?

ThirdEye
05-08-2003, 05:52 PM
:surprised :surprised :surprised :surprised :surprised

Sylfurd
05-08-2003, 05:54 PM
Xcellent :eek: !! Need a wire :buttrock:

Entangle
05-08-2003, 06:39 PM
Why don't I believe it?

Bjolletts
05-08-2003, 06:48 PM
Yeah, if this is an actual work of art ... then its very very good indeed.

Looking forward to hearing some more about software and possible wires .. or is it some kind of 2D ? cant really tell ...

Signal2Noise
05-08-2003, 06:56 PM
Which magazine did you scan this from?

Let's see a mesh....:shrug:

Entangle
05-08-2003, 06:58 PM
Its funny what a few quick searches can find.

http://www.plasti-online.com.ar/ferrari%20F1%202000.jpg

Signal2Noise
05-08-2003, 07:01 PM
[EDIT] Slam comment to be determined once validity of scene is confirmed. :) Apologies for the confusion....

teh fury
05-08-2003, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by Entangle
Its funny what a few quick searches can find.

http://www.plasti-online.com.ar/ferrari%20F1%202000.jpg

it's not the same.. would love to see a wire tho..

good work

ThirdEye
05-08-2003, 07:09 PM
Wireframe please, or i'll start thinking it's a good photoshop work ;)

ceql
05-08-2003, 07:12 PM
http://users.bigpond.net.au/sequel/Validity_test.gif

There's definetely a few subtle differences...
I'll assume the work is legitimate for now, but I'd love to see wires :)

chewaka
05-08-2003, 07:15 PM
Thanks everybody for your comments.....now I'm at work and I can't post the wires, I'll post them tomorrow, and I'll expline you all the doubts about this image.

Software: 3D Max 5.1 and Photoshop 6.0

Thank you

Signal2Noise
05-08-2003, 07:28 PM
Hopefully your search on google for a matching wire will prove fruitful;)

We wait with abated breath. Perhaps you can post as soon as you get home from work instead of "tomorrow"?

chewaka
05-08-2003, 08:58 PM
Hi everybody.

To Signal to Noise: It looks it's been my lucky day, I've finally found in google the wires that matches with my model :p

I hope this is enough to prove that this is just a Render...

If you have any doubts about this Render just ask them and I'll answer you.

http://perso.wanadoo.es/ppgato/viewport.jpg

http://perso.wanadoo.es/ppgato/wire.jpg

blasphemy3_d
05-08-2003, 09:10 PM
Hi all.

Don´t know what are you all talking about.

I know Luis and he has been doing the F1 200 model for 1 YEAR!!!

I Have seen the model and this discussion is fool. Everybody use photos to inspire his work and for choosing a pretty enoght camera view.

It´s only an impresdsive work and if all of you don´t know if it is a photo... that´s a good signal to me.

GREAT CHEWIE!

:buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :beer:

Signal2Noise
05-08-2003, 09:17 PM
Well I must then maintain that that is a most impressive image. Congrats!

Excuse me, I will be going to a corner of my room now and cry for a while:cry:

Enrique Gato
05-08-2003, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by Signal to Noise
Hopefully your search on google for a matching wire will prove fruitful;)

We wait with abated breath. Perhaps you can post as soon as you get home from work instead of "tomorrow"?

Congratulations "Signal to Noise". People like you make this world a good place to live. I think you should ask for apologies to Chewaka after your annoying comments and show all of as that you can correct yourself.

Impressive model and composite Chewie. Congratulations.

Enrique Gato
05-08-2003, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by Signal to Noise
Well I must then maintain that that is a most impressive image. Congrats!

Excuse me, I will be going to a corner of my room now and cry for a while:cry:

I'm happy to see your appologies, you wrote your message before I finished writing mine.

brianellebracht
05-08-2003, 09:24 PM
Truely great work!! Very Impressive!
Brian

Signal2Noise
05-08-2003, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by Enrique Gato
Congratulations "Signal to Noise".

Thank you.:)

People like you make this world a good place to live.

Wow! You REALLY think so? I'm flattered.:love:

I think you should ask for apologies to Chewaka after your annoying comments and show all of as that you can correct yourself.

Alas, you were a bit to hasty, my "friend". See my post above your original little rant. I'm not apologising, though. It was a valid request and position of disbelief.

Impressive model and composite Chewie. Congratulations.

Agreed.

Signal2Noise
05-08-2003, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by Enrique Gato
I'm happy to see your appologies, you wrote your message before I finished writing mine.

Too funny! I was bit too hasty myself it seems.:D See my post below yours. It's not really an apology to Chewaka but a concession that it is truly his own CG work. I'll leave it at that.

Still lovers?:love:

jellyfish
05-08-2003, 09:34 PM
I am curious, Chewie, how did you get such a successful photographic effect? Did you use Photoshop blur and color correction? Or was there some render settings/plugins you used as well?

Let me say, the image you made was better-looking and more believable than the photo that they were comparing it to!

jellyfish

Bjolletts
05-08-2003, 09:36 PM
Wow .. excellent !!

I too had my doubts and am thrilled to see they were unfounded ...

Very interested in how you got that cool look/effect on the wheels ... The job on the helmet and gloves part is just superb.

Allthough Im a McLaren man when it comes to F1 ... I must give you:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

/ daniel

vanilla shotgun
05-08-2003, 09:41 PM
What can I say... :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: I think the tires need som work tho.:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

chewaka
05-08-2003, 09:50 PM
For jellyfish: Thanks for your comments, if, I just blured it and made color variations and adjusted the contrast in photoshop. The water on the wheels and the background are also posproduced...everything based on the "polemic" photo.:shrug:

xynaria
05-09-2003, 12:34 AM
My only crits would be that the red appears slightly more orange than the Ferrari red and the texture on the tyres seems a bit 'cg' on part of the rear tyres..... but it's a great piece of modelling and texturing that should only allow you to take Signal to Noise's idiocy as a compliment. :) :beer: :beer:

qu2k
05-09-2003, 03:47 AM
what more can i say than " :drool: "

ThirdEye
05-09-2003, 04:11 AM
Fantastic work! I've plugged it on the front page, it deserves it for sure!! :buttrock:

dimitrios_c
05-09-2003, 04:23 AM
I thought it looked like a photo, but didn't think it was farfetched to be 3D. The wire just proves how awesome it is... :applause: :drool:

shaangfx
05-09-2003, 04:25 AM
cool!

did u try rendering from other angle or perspective?
that would be amazing to c..
pretty neat stuff u got thou!
keep it comin!!:bounce:

xasteycracker
05-09-2003, 04:32 AM
Originally posted by dimitrios_c
I thought it looked like a photo, but didn't think it was farfetched to be 3D. The wire just proves how awesome it is... :applause: :drool:

yeah i though this was something in photoshop or a magzine picture. this is some alsome work here. great mesh it is pretty clean. Great work again.:thumbsup:

pearson
05-09-2003, 04:33 AM
Wow!! :eek: You had me completely fooled! Excellent piece of work my friend.
:bounce: :applause: :thumbsup:

gigatron
05-09-2003, 04:41 AM
I love cars, racing, etc... mmmm great :D

Angelus26
05-09-2003, 04:41 AM
Whoah! I can't stand Schumy but cool image!!!

Excellent work, great lighting, texturing, modeling... well great everything really:)

facial
05-09-2003, 04:47 AM
awesome work here, man. :thumbsup:

onlooker
05-09-2003, 04:51 AM
I have never seen an attack thread here before. You guy's are vicious. I'm glad I saw it after all the nasty words were deleted/edited. ;)

I must say that when I saw it on the front page I thought that was a real INDY car, and there was some type of 3D sponsorship news, or something. I had no idea that was modeled. I am extremely impressed. :thumbsup: Need I say more?

necron99
05-09-2003, 04:51 AM
I have never seen a post which was thought to be a photo to such a degree, and actually turned out to be a render. That is like the greatest compliment for this type of work.

One thing is sure though, if you had posted a photo people would have found a way to critique it!

Pretty buff stuff .:airguitar

kappa
05-09-2003, 04:53 AM
The image as a whole need a focal point. At this stage it doesn't have one.

I know your trying to give is a feeling ov movement, but it look a little like you blured the image as a whole.

Awesome stuff though.

Love it...

Maya Ayanami
05-09-2003, 04:55 AM
you must be happy knowing that everyone thought that it was a photo and not cg. I guess that means that you did a good job. a few parts however do look cg. like the air intake holes on the left side(for us) and the little one on the top(at least I think thats what they are) look somewhat cg. I cant quite put my finger on it but it wispers CG in my ears. although I havnty seen the ripply air affect due to hot air. it seems that the stuff in you render looks cg. maybe photoshop or something. but I could be wrong. Nice entrance dude.:beer: :thumbsup: :beer: :thumbsup:

sorry if this has allready been said but I have only read the first page.

katon
05-09-2003, 05:25 AM
holy cow:drool:

it must be an awesome feeling knowing everyone thought that it was a phot. congrats man it is awesome.

:beer: :beer:

kodinaarian
05-09-2003, 05:31 AM
:rolleyes: :surprised :rolleyes: :surprised
yea lets see some wireframes
:scream:

cutepixie
05-09-2003, 05:51 AM
Whoa....looks too real....i think i'm scared :( hehehe GReat Awesome job five stars *****:thumbsup:

Duffman
05-09-2003, 06:13 AM
Absolutely astounding Chewey!! :eek:

How much of it was done post-render? Is it a straight 3ds max render, or did you do some work on it afterwards in Photoshop?

I'd love to hear a little bit on how this masterpiece was done! Really great work, deserves a round of beers! :beer:

Kinematics
05-09-2003, 06:54 AM
Goosh what can i say. The past few pages have been filled with Oooos Ahhhs and comments of excelllent work.
Well anyway here goes- Its absolutely fantastic and it definetly inspires me to learn 3D harder. Ive been working on maya for 4months now and man ive got a long road too go.

Anyway thanks for sharing your masterpiece with us! :beer: :bounce: :thumbsup:

jason-slab
05-09-2003, 07:39 AM
Originally posted by chewaka
To Signal to Noise: It looks it's been my lucky day, I've finally found in google the wires that matches with my model :p

LOL:applause:

exellent work:thumbsup:

|jason

MikeRhone
05-09-2003, 07:50 AM
Wow... My intent to start an F1 car will be put on the backburner for a while... A LONG while until this piece has been forgotten.

Completely amazing work. my only critique is that you chose to model Schumachers car. I HATE that guy. Anyone but him! Go old school and revive Nigel Mansel!

impressive.

Mike R

ZVAN
05-09-2003, 08:25 AM
good job, make it to the front! welldone!:applause:

MiGa
05-09-2003, 08:28 AM
Thats so nice! Great work :applause:

safakoner
05-09-2003, 08:58 AM
excellent :applause:

peanut
05-09-2003, 09:31 AM
Will Entangle post public apologies ?

he's better off shutting his Big F*____ mouth

** Good work if this fools people thats its a photo your going to hollywood my friend **

shoey
05-09-2003, 09:56 AM
Absolutley stunning piece of work:eek:

Great job:thumbsup:

gL_spear
05-09-2003, 10:03 AM
very photorealistic, you've captured the sence of speed :applause:

uucww
05-09-2003, 10:09 AM
:applause: :applause: :applause:

Imatk
05-09-2003, 10:10 AM
That is an awesome piece of work there man :)

It really is a shame that people can be so damn negative...

It's almost like... "well I couldn't do something that good so I'm sure it must be a photo..."

Complimenting in one respect, but dissapointing in another.

grihan
05-09-2003, 10:12 AM
Very good work!!! :applause: Man, you have to do another version, with Fernando Alonso! :buttrock:

Keep up the good work!

torbjorn
05-09-2003, 10:15 AM
This is even better than the cars in the movie Driven!!! Imagine what you could do by making an animated short with cars on the racing track!! Absolutley beautiful. I knew the first time i saw it that this was cg, not that it looks like it, but that i know that there are a few people out there who are able to accomplish such things with cg, so why not you? Congrats, it sure looks like a snapped frame from a movie!! Great work!

/ T.

siquier
05-09-2003, 10:55 AM
:eek: It is really a great work, I like the little blur, seems a magazine scan.
Congratulations

DanielKochlowski
05-09-2003, 11:01 AM
VERY NICE....

but I would work on the shader. It looks too metallic. Racecars look like polished plastic?!?
Looks like your specular color is kind of red, I would turn it into white...

That's it

-------

Very weak that some people allways thing that good work is a photo or stolen somewhere.....maybe they are so bad at 3d that they can't pretend that someone is as good as Chewey

daniel

CGmonkey
05-09-2003, 11:07 AM
It's so sad that there's still those who envy others talent and try to destroy their image by saying it's fake.

Enjoy art.

Awesome model anyway :thumbsup:

Supervlieg
05-09-2003, 11:07 AM
Excellent work!

:buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock:

ceql
05-09-2003, 11:10 AM
Great to see that chewaka got the recognition he deserved! Again, stunning work!!! :beer: :applause: :applause:

(Altho, plz don't be too hard on Signal or entangle, it's happened before where some people really have submitted touched up photographs... and y'know, the point of realistic 3d is to trick the eye into thinking it's a photograph after all :p)

Ac0rN
05-09-2003, 11:39 AM
:surprised :curious: :argh: :eek: :insane:

JonC
05-09-2003, 11:46 AM
you did a beautifull job there! wow :thumbsup:

Is it Possible that you Post the image before photoshop? just after the rendering, I thinkIt would be interresting to see that!
thx you verry much :D

JonckY JonC

Frinsklen
05-09-2003, 12:09 PM
wow....... stunning..... :bowdown:

I love the blur you've added.
can you tell us where you work? just curious...

saludos

Omita
05-09-2003, 12:24 PM
It looks very nice. I like all the people talking smack. It means the work is so good that people can't accept that someone out there is so good.

Jealousy = Anger

... How long did the render take?

warmup
05-09-2003, 01:37 PM
:banghead: Impresionante nano!!!!, muy guapo, te lo pongo en español para que flipen más jeje!!!!, he flipado mogollón!!!

Keep working this way

:beer: :beer:

xeno
05-09-2003, 01:41 PM
Im not really into cars, but this really is one fine piece of modelling work! awesome job!

Bruky
05-09-2003, 02:07 PM
Verry nice work!

I'd be curious to see other sides of this!
Do you have a side top or front view of the wireframe?

:bounce:

asparapani
05-09-2003, 02:18 PM
Pics like this are taken by photographers a million times over. It's the classic camera view. " Pilot digging into the corners as he tries to overtake his opponent.." Stuff like that....;)

MrBraun
05-09-2003, 02:26 PM
Great work for great machine !! Well done !!!! :bounce: :cool:

stephen2002
05-09-2003, 02:27 PM
EXCELLENT work! It could easily be a photo and clearly foold many people here. Keep it up!

ptaverner
05-09-2003, 02:54 PM
Looks GREAT!!!!!!!! Great modeling and setup. Nice job!

Peter

Leo73
05-09-2003, 03:20 PM
Utterly Amazing work. Can't wait to see what you post next.

chrisWhite
05-09-2003, 03:29 PM
That's so awesome!!! :thumbsup:

Take all the negatives as a great thing, lol, I know I'd be extremely honored if my stuff was ever thought to be a photo ;-)

JoBbE
05-09-2003, 03:39 PM
what a wonderful piece of work! :applause:

tsarita
05-09-2003, 04:17 PM
I'm not a car fan but I just had to say that looks great!!!!:bounce: :applause: :airguitar :buttrock:

I can understand people couldn't believe it but they didn't have to mean about it. They could have just asked nicely.

Remi
05-09-2003, 04:38 PM
CHEW...the fact that you fooled these guys into thinking it was a picture should be a compliment to you....it's quite an impressive piece of work you got there...I couldn't say enough about it....everything looks great....and the render my friend...take it any way you want....does look like a photograph.:thumbsup:

Rezz
05-09-2003, 05:13 PM
not to mention they didn't believe you so much they went and did a google search lol
awesome job dude!
:drool:

ja3d
05-09-2003, 05:30 PM
Excelent work, I love the hot effect in background, :thumbsup:

antonio_ns
05-09-2003, 05:36 PM
Pretty sick man! Someone earlier saids that you spent a year on this. Just wondering how many hours you think you actually spent. I know I work on a lot of stuff away from work and it takes me months to complete, but if I totaled all the hours it wouldn't actually have taken me that long.

Alva
05-09-2003, 05:52 PM
Muy bien, chavalón...muy buen trabajo, si señor. Yo tambien te lo pongo en español porque soy de cantabria, jajajja
Animo y adelante.
Un abrazo asín de grande
Alva

pinnner
05-09-2003, 05:55 PM
AMAZING! FAAAAAAAAANTASTIC! (*Murry Walker Voice)

That is truly gorgeous. Very inspirational, I'm going back to finish my F1 car now ;)

Would love to see more piccies.

Also, did you model from photos, blueprints or model?

Fantastic!

=)

Veggie_Iller
05-09-2003, 06:06 PM
I dont get it.

If i posted a pic like that i would love it if people accused me of posting a photo!

Great work! Just the right amount of blur!

Speaky
05-09-2003, 06:14 PM
A very impressive piece of work. True photorealism in such a complex scene is so difficult to pull off, but examples like this are inspirational for the rest of us. Well done.

Claudio72
05-09-2003, 06:41 PM
5 star
:beer:
WHY DON'T YOU RENDER ANOTHER CAMERA VIEW??

[DSmod]Tweak
05-09-2003, 08:18 PM
Well for all the people out there that dont know the cars that do circuts like that have the wheels tipped in so they get more grip around the left turns.

I'm so happy that you added that detail man! Many people who make cars like MASCAR or INDY miss that detail but you've nailed it flawlessly, awsome look!

CRITIQUE:

The wheel texture seems a tad odd... dunno what it is.. maybe the treds are too big because if they arent racing in the rain they run on slicks and theere would be grit and grim on the wheels

Anyways man GREAT WORK!

CADster
05-09-2003, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by chewaka
For jellyfish: Thanks for your comments, if, I just blured it and made color variations and adjusted the contrast in photoshop. The water on the wheels and the background are also posproduced...everything based on the "polemic" photo.:shrug:

most impressive work dude !!!!

(and if some dont believe you, thats a good thing... it only means they were fooled.... and is this not what the whoel point is ?? :D )

FrageNSTEIN
05-09-2003, 11:07 PM
hehe, this is funny thread, primarily due to Signal to Noise. haha.

nice model tho

oxhido
05-09-2003, 11:34 PM
congratulations putilla :p

five stars to me :airguitar :buttrock: :airguitar

zzgus
05-10-2003, 01:28 AM
Muy bueno, si señor!!!

Quizas demasiado blur para mi gusto.

Excelente.

In english please:

Very good, man !!!

Perhaps a to much blur in my opinion.

Excellent

Gus

noiser
05-10-2003, 01:33 AM
Gargel!!!!

One of the best images I've ever seen.
Superb work!

pswitzer
05-10-2003, 02:59 AM
I didn't have any doubts when I first saw the image.... It could easily be CG. Welcome to the future. Where people are able to achieve realism!

Awesome image man. Very nice!

chewaka
05-10-2003, 01:29 PM
Hi everybody again

Thanks a lot for all your comments and constructive crits, I'm very glad you liked my image. Let's see if you also like my next work, I hope so.

You did some questions such as how long did it take to make the image, where do I work, and other things. Well, as my fiend JJpalomo (3dblasphemy) said, I spent a whole year making it... XDDD But of course I wasn't all the year dedicated to model it. I can't precise how many hours I exactly spend because I don't rush with my own work, I have enough with my job (if I spent a year modelling anything, don't you think I wouldn't have any job? XDD)

So I spent months without moving a single vertex or making other things...or some days I moved two faces and I started to watch a DVD... XD you know, this things happen. So I can't tell you the number of hours, but if I had to do it for my job it wouldn't have taken more than a week.

About my job... I'm now working for videogames development in the spanish enterprise Pyro Studios as Senior Artist, and I have partners such as JJ, Enrique Gato and much more great artists, so don't copy our games XDD

About the F1, I modelled it with Max 5.1, rendered with Brazil and postproduced with Photoshop 6.0. I didn't want to make a render just showing the car, but I wanted to get the sensation that the image was taken in the circuit, just like in the photo I used as reference. This reference was sometimes an obstacle, because you're all the time comparing your image with the photo and you're always thinking that you're not geting a good result.

I did in Photoshop the background, the water spread from the wheels, the hot effect and the rain. I got this last 2 effects with the filter Ocean Ripple, and then I adjusted the brightness, contrast, color variations, saturation and blur, so that it take photorealistic aspect, but all the reflections are original from the render.

So that's all, I just want to thank everybody your crits. I'm inmediately starting my next render... after watching a pair of dvds and eating a pizza XDDD

Cheers

JHN
05-10-2003, 03:35 PM
This looks awesome! You tried to give a feel to it... wel you did!

Keep it up! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Meaty
05-10-2003, 06:34 PM
stunning, simply stunning, that is quite a work of art there! congrats :thumbsup:

KOKE
05-10-2003, 09:08 PM
Bravo tio, pero me parece que tiene demasiado blur para mi gusto.

Pyros es la caña, mantened el nivel :D

Ya me gustaria modelar asi.......jeje tiempo al tiempo.
:beer: :buttrock:

Entangle
05-10-2003, 10:58 PM
firstly, I will apologise for jumping to the wrong conclusion. I honestly thought it was another fraudolent image, as without any proof that it was CG, it could easily be mistake as a box art scan for a toy or such.

The image I posted was basically the first thing I saw that was "near" to looking the same, I didnt compare as I usually would have.

I think in future people should post wires to there work in the first post, so that things like this dont happen again and again. Its all about preparing for the posting.

Once again, I am sorry.

S_3D_A
05-11-2003, 02:46 AM
I absolutely love the effect of the blur. Most def gives you the since that your digital track is actually baking under those hot wheels

DZL
05-11-2003, 03:07 AM
entangle, you are unbelievable. YOU make the assumption that it is a fake, without giving the artist the benefit of the doubt, and it is HIS fault?

grow up.

i think the way to avoid this in the future is to not jump to conclusions before viewing all the posts. your attitude needs adjusting - this has nothing to do with chewie and his kick-ass work - it has everything to do with your general demeanor and negetivity of your posts.

great job, by the way, chewie - truly amazing work.

koinu
05-11-2003, 04:11 AM
LAUGH,LAUGH,LAUGH,LAUGH At all those naysaers that think Chewaka's work was a pic... HAHAHAHA LMAO at you all. I for one couldn't believe that this cam out of your computer.....
EXCELLENT work and very pleased that it made it to the front page. Things like this keep me modleing vehicles instead of characters (cause i hate NURB 4 One). you truely do love the 3d rhelm.......:thumbsup :drool: :drool: :drool: :beer:

jyrgen
05-11-2003, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by Entangle
I think in future people should post wires to there work in the first post, so that things like this dont happen again and again. Its all about preparing for the posting.

It's the most sick idea I ever read on any forum (including general chat forums). Maybe your next idea would be that people must go to notary or judge with wireframes, textures, software licenses and stuff to get approval for posting their art on forum? Sick attitude.

Excellent picture, chewaka!

Goofster
05-11-2003, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by jyrgen
t's the most sick idea I ever read on any forum (including general chat forums). Maybe your next idea would be that people must go to notary or judge with wireframes, textures, software licenses and stuff to get approval for posting their art on forum? Sick attitude.

Excellent picture, chewaka!

Actually, checking for software licenses wouldn't be such a bad idea. But then again, there wouldn't be any posts left....

The car is magnificent! can't wait for your next work.

Roel

Mr.Black
05-11-2003, 12:52 PM
I..I..I...hmm...*speechless*:bounce: :beer: :buttrock: :eek: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :applause: :applause:

cermit
05-11-2003, 02:20 PM
just breathtaking

Clave
05-11-2003, 02:27 PM
:eek: You have set the standard for others to aim for, awesome work! :thumbsup:

kiko3d
05-11-2003, 04:11 PM
Eres de Madrid? Me gustaria contactar contigo para que me enseñes un poco de tu tecnica, llevo 4 meses con 3dstudiomax y me gustaria aprender mas por cierto sabes una forma efectiva de encontrar trabajo de esto aqui en españa?

kiko3d
05-11-2003, 04:16 PM
Una pregunta, como consigues sacar un wireframe para que se renderize?

Raul3d
05-11-2003, 04:39 PM
Me parece un trabajo excepcional, la prueba la tienes en que creian que era una foto.

Saludos:wavey:

kiko3d
05-11-2003, 04:42 PM
oye unemployed forever, por lo que veo eres de madrid, yo tb. sabes donde se puede buscar trabajo de esto aqui en madrid?

el_mone
05-12-2003, 10:53 AM
OHHH

The image looks great, it looks like a photo keep going on man!

Ivan Del Rio

Raul3d
05-12-2003, 05:55 PM
Kiko yo tambien estoy buscando trabajo pero te recomendaria que hicieses un book con tus mejores trabajos (haz cosas de arquitectura, logos, aguna animacion, depende de en que quieras trabajar) y te fueras mostrandolo por estudios de arquitectos empresas que se dediquen a edicion de video a los canales de tv etc... pero ya te digo creo que no soy el mas indicado para darte consejos porque ya te digo que estoy sin curro. Lo mejor es tener alguien que te eche una mano ya sabes.

Siento no poder ayudarte mas.

Un saludo:wavey:

Claudio72
05-12-2003, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by Claudio72
5 star
:beer:
WHY DON'T YOU RENDER ANOTHER CAMERA VIEW??

no eh......?

tinitus
05-12-2003, 06:19 PM
wow!!!fotorealistic

Markuss
05-12-2003, 06:50 PM
LOL! I cant believe people thougth it was a photo! That must be a nice compliment? Good work!! :)

:bounce:

kabuto
05-12-2003, 08:40 PM
Outstanding Chewey! If I had a whole week to analyze your render I would not find out any point to criticize.

Joder Chú..... te has pasado.
:D

Linus Ericson
05-13-2003, 11:52 AM
Wao, this was nice, when I first lookt at this thread and saw first pic, I didnt know if that was real or cg, nice work... :thumbsup:

lildragon
05-13-2003, 03:31 PM
What a way to introduce yourself to the forum! Excellent modeling and lighting, and believe me, to be compared to a photo by these guys, you've acheived excellence ;) It's the biggest compliment one can receive in this field.

Please be sure to enter this into Expose http://www.cgtalk.com/expose you definitely have a chance

You have received the CGtalk choice award .Please feel free to display this image anywhere you like! Nice work.

upon receiving this award, it guarantees you a spot in the cgtalk gallery hall of fame (http://gallery.cgtalk.com) - which you are now placed

http://www.cgtalk.com/plug_award/cgtalk_award_may03.jpg

P.S. Please email me @ tito@cgnetworks.com for the award .psd file

salud

Abhinav3d
05-14-2003, 06:37 AM
Man this work really rocks...
I love racng cars....and this is a great tribute to them...
At first glance, It looks like a picture and I had no idea that this was CG...
Also...your work is really depressing....coz it depresses me when I think I could never achieve the result u have.....
Keep up the good work...
Take care,
~adios.
Abhi

fredconv
05-14-2003, 04:21 PM
argh i really thought it was a photo !!!

really good job on this one !!! :buttrock:

Nosalis
05-15-2003, 10:04 AM
Very good modeling there, although I don`t like the photoshop look it has. I would rather see it as a perfect render, not like a painting.

fabriciomicheli
05-15-2003, 01:55 PM
:cry: why? why I can't achieve that?

:bowdown: extremeley good your work amigo!

la verdad, hay mucha gente talentosa en 3D en españa...

:beer: Cheers!!!

VFXJ
06-04-2003, 07:12 PM
I bet Entangle
on page one feels like a jackass.

mora
06-20-2003, 01:28 AM
impressive.I dont know how such dumb people would ask for a wire and post stupid web pictures.The car is perfect 3d! and perfectly done.Although I would prefer a more 3d than 2d image output.But still,the mesh is cool .Just Like Shumacher,a champion

Entangle
06-20-2003, 02:00 AM
I bet I don't "VFXJ"

pettles
06-20-2003, 06:38 AM
Totally Fantastic.
Defiantly one of the best images I've ever seen.

For it to receive so much comment on it's validity really displays good work.
congrats

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

DFGFX
07-10-2003, 01:42 AM
Wow! Absolutely stunning and amazing work!! Hope to see more of your works!

GJ!

VFXJ: Dun worry bout him. He is just a little wanna-be kid that is jealous

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 03:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.