PDA

View Full Version : Taron Cattaraugus Sighting at pmG site

Tama
03-23-2008, 12:19 AM
Just noticed a short video snippet of a Taron creation over at the pmG site
listed under the Cool New Stuff category. It's a pretty awesome creature animation that makes me want to see mucho more.:thumbsup:

Come on Taron, how about just a few more seconds of animation & some background on the creation of said Cattaraugus thingie and terrain as well.:)

MarkInTx
03-23-2008, 04:32 PM
Just noticed a short video snippet of a Taron creation over at the pmG site
listed under the Cool New Stuff category. It's a pretty awesome creature animation that makes me want to see mucho more.:thumbsup:

Come on Taron, how about just a few more seconds of animation & some background on the creation of said Cattaraugus thingie and terrain as well.:)

Yeah, they put that up the day they announced 3.0.

Funny thing is the part that says "Taron shows what can be done in a weekend..."

Yeah, but that is Taron time, not Mortal time :D

I watched his DVD on building a human head... took him 90 minutes. I followed along (Hitting stop, rewind, and pause...) And it took me about 21 hours.

So, if that is the ratio, then what Taron can do in a weekend will take me what... about a month?

CGTalk Moderation
03-23-2008, 04:32 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.