PDA

View Full Version : wake and foam

rainingkeon
03-20-2008, 05:01 PM
Hi, i currently doing wake and foam using ocean shader. I having some problems like making a static foam around the shore. I am able to achieve that, however with 1 problem. There is an direct reflection of the foam on the other side of my foamFluidTexture. i using 3D fluid texture with is2d to the value of 1. I thought it is because of my boundary. However i have set boundary X and Y to none. Any1 encounter same problem as me? Any solution for this particular problem??

Another qns is that my wake is always so springy and bouncy. It looks so unnatural. I use Ocean > Create wake , to create the wake. Is there something i miss out to tweak in order to make it more natural??

1 last qns is that, how can i make my shader looks like river? I wan to have the wave pattern like circular type of wave flowing in 1 direction. Is there anything i can do to achieve that?

CGTalk Moderation
03-20-2008, 05:01 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.