PDA

View Full Version : Locked On Animation

MrRcollins55
03-20-2008, 07:33 AM
A short action packed 3d animation. The story is about a city under siege, with blazing guns, giant robots, and devistating destruction. This project was created by a small group of students for a final at Clover Park Technical College. Our group is called Back of the

This is our first production. Everything we have done has been learned/researched along the way. Please only leave valuable critiques. Greatly appreciated.

Richard

YouTube Video (http://youtube.com/watch?v=UR3mU-41Vbg)

PS: Not sure how to embed video in post sooo, my apologize...

mistasam02
03-21-2008, 11:43 PM
Wow :applause: That was amazingly bad! I especially loved the effects when you guys were shooting each other, lol. I'm still laughing! Keep it up!

MrRcollins55
03-22-2008, 03:44 AM
Thank you. we done what we could. Its a longer process than we had orignally planned, lol. The animation turned out great. Hell, that was very much needed support. Our next animation most likely be based off of Locked On. A few people have told us the story needs some more work :P.

Richard

CGTalk Moderation
03-22-2008, 03:44 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.