PDA

View Full Version : Printing colors on Corel painter X

PrinnyKing3
03-19-2008, 07:42 PM
I've been using corel painter x for almost a year now, and it's really been starting to daunt on me that the colors are kind of wrong when printed. It was less obvious when I was just doing comics, but now that I find myself doing more full-page pictures, I am increasingly frustrated by this.

I know there is a color correction application on corel that's supposed to fix this, but I've been messing with it all day and can only get minor benefits that I can actually see being harmful with different pictures of different colors.

How do I fix this!? Considering also that I have a laptop, and that, I am beginning to think, makes it harder to find any files to help me with this.

tomt
03-20-2008, 03:05 AM
Check out your printer drivers and the adjustment program the comes with most printers. You may be able to adjust color from that end in the printer's preference menu.

CGTalk Moderation
03-20-2008, 03:05 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.