PDA

View Full Version : motorcycle

master_amante
04-18-2002, 09:14 PM
HI!

I'm still experimenting with modelling, texturing etc...

I've done this motorcycle in max 2.5

Tell me what you think. I expecting something about this work

Fuchmed
04-18-2002, 09:52 PM
nice colors, you love them, do you?
but i cant see anything from the cycle due to the camera angle. post some clear images where i can see it in its full glory and a wireframe please.

master_amante
04-18-2002, 10:14 PM
Here are three angles of the motorcycle I've just posted...

Apreciating feedback!!!

Fuchmed
04-18-2002, 10:33 PM
hahaha. you colorfreak!
i think your bike is way too stretched. try to make it shorter.
Another thing are the mudgards. theyre too bulky. I would do them more thin and fit it better to the shape of the tires (more round).
Try making this rear tire more like a hodrod (bigger).
Hey look at some motorcycles at home. I guess in malta are lots of them :) ( I envy you, the weather in Berlin is not too funky)

there are some strange points too. the rim for example is in real life more inset, and the yellow bumbers need more attention.
Hope that helps. Go on. im waiting for updates :)

Bye
Fuchmed

master_amante
04-19-2002, 09:26 PM
HI.

I've arranged the motorcycle as suggested. This is the newer version. 10x

:drool:

master_amante
04-19-2002, 09:51 PM
a sideview

Fuchmed
04-19-2002, 10:11 PM
haha, how do i ride on that bike??? the idea of that hotrodstyle was not that great, i think. And keep in mind, that a bike does not consist of a few big things. Also that seat looks a little misplaced. try to make the steering wheel longer as it is in the bike foto i attached. and maybe try to fake an engine. Where is the rear mudguard gone?? hear from u

Fuchmed
04-19-2002, 10:12 PM
forgot to post the pic:D

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 04:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.