PDA

View Full Version : Iron Absorption

ThreeDSnack
03-16-2008, 11:39 PM
This was made to show how the body stops iron from absorbing into the body.

There are many things that I need to fix, as you can see just by watching it.

To animate the blood cells I took them in groups of five, and keyed them every 30 frames so that they would follow along the inside of the vein, But I really would like to know if there is an easier way to animate all these cells along a path that follwos the vein? I looked around but couldn't find anyhting that really could help me. And another thing... during the first part of the animation (on the inside of the intestine with all the pink things) I couldn't figure out an easy way to place all of them (The villi), and so I had to manually place every single one... yeah that was time consuming, and i'm not at all happy with the result. So if you know a way of alligning these objects along the inside of the intesting wall (along another object) (without them sticking through, and have me manually place them all perfectly) I would love to hear it (there are still some that are sticking through which can be seen quite easily).

Any other suggestions would be great. I would really appreciate it!

Here's the link:

www.threedsnack.blogspot.com

(Sorry for the inconvenience, but the link is to my blog, and the video is the newest update. I don't know how to post it any other way :))

CGTalk Moderation
03-16-2008, 11:39 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.