PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to the texturing forum

leigh
04-18-2002, 05:06 PM
Hey everyone!
Well, here's to hoping that this forum is success and that it is very helpful to everyone.
Being a texturing fiend myself, I feel like I have a lot of advice to give to everyone who struggles with this extremely vital stage of animation.
As Lildragon stated, I will be posting a series of workshops in here, starting hopefully at the end of this week or the beginning of next week. I hope to be able to help everyone to become texturing experts! :D

OZ
04-18-2002, 09:02 PM
Texturig and make materials is far away from a simple process and could be un-intuitive with the wrong approach!From putting together a good textures palette to what kind of mapping technique must be used,This forum may be one of the most usefull on CgTalk!Great idea!:thumbsup:

Iguiniz.X.
04-18-2002, 09:29 PM
Yea this one maybe really helpful.

But I was really wondering how you made the texture for the pan't of Ferenir (<--- don't shoot me if writen wrong, difficul name) It really looks like clothing material. You are using Light wave, right? Well see if you can explain it and if you want to.

merlin9876
04-19-2002, 09:01 AM
-OZ-, Amen to that! Looking forward to it...

sivel
04-19-2002, 06:08 PM
oh yeahh!
great idea leigh, i hope i will find here answers to my future questions ;)

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 01:39 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.