PDA

View Full Version : Any Cinema users in Wisconsin?

DaveD
03-13-2008, 10:29 PM
Looking to put together a possible user group and/or freelancer pool of C4D users that may be tapped for future projects. No specific job as of now, just looking for some local contacts. Email davedries@yahoo.com if interested and we'll talk shop. Thanks!

Mojomatrix
03-16-2008, 03:24 PM
Just got back into C4D a few weeks ago. Amazing app. I'm trying to re-learn everything !

monsterfish
03-17-2008, 08:15 PM
I'm in Green Bay. I would be interested in knowing more C4D users in my area.

Triker
03-17-2008, 08:51 PM
I'm in Green Bay. I would be interested in knowing more C4D users in my area.

I am in Green Bay also. Where are you working?

DaveD
03-17-2008, 09:44 PM
I'm working at a marketing agency in New Berlin, right outside of Milwaukee. We use Cinema here and have historically had a heck of a time finding new people or even people to freelance on stuff. We use Cinema for event/exhibit illustration and animated walkthroughs. We do lots of interactive displays, kiosks, and mobile interiors.

What sort of stuff do you guys typically use Cinema for?

I remember there was at least one other Cinema user from the Milwaukee area on this board. Or was it PostForum? Don't recall now.

Mojomatrix
03-17-2008, 11:01 PM
I'm working at a marketing agency in New Berlin, right outside of Milwaukee. We use Cinema here and have historically had a heck of a time finding new people or even people to freelance on stuff. We use Cinema for event/exhibit illustration and animated walkthroughs. We do lots of interactive displays, kiosks, and mobile interiors.

What sort of stuff do you guys typically use Cinema for?

I remember there was at least one other Cinema user from the Milwaukee area on this board. Or was it PostForum? Don't recall now.

I use C4D solely as a hobbiest. Don't want to be a pro, just want to have fun :)

monsterfish
03-20-2008, 01:34 PM
I am in Green Bay also. Where are you working?

Hi Kevin - It's Del. Still working at Made Ya Look.

Did you know that there are two guys at Wild Blue using C4D for product illustration and some architectural preview style of stuff.

I use C4D as my workload demands. Which basically means there are times I don't use it for 4 months and then I use it for a few weeks straight. Makes it hard to keep up with the updates. I just jumped from 9.6 to 10.5 and the timeline took a bit to get used to. I have the hang of it now but it was frustrating for the first day or two.

CGTalk Moderation
03-20-2008, 01:34 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.