PDA

View Full Version : Housing (Looking for a Room? Looking for a Roomate?) POST HERE

RobertoOrtiz
03-12-2008, 06:49 PM
Hey guys, I am posting this for those who either are looking for a place to stay or are looking for roomates for the duration the conference.

-R

gfxcoder
03-17-2008, 08:59 PM
this'll be my first year going... i've been wanting to go since i heard of it years ago.

not certain where i'll stay, yet. hopefully it will be a good thing that i saw this post?

i'm attending the entire conference. anyone else?

TopherMartini
05-10-2008, 05:45 PM
Does anyone have strong feelings either way about some of the remaining SIGGRAPH-approved hotels?

Waited longer than I should have to register so a lot of the more popular hotels have filled up already (the Holiday Inn in particular...). Ended up booking a reservation at the Westin Bonaventure because after staying there before and feeling it was very nice, but would greatly prefer to stay somewhere that's less than $166/night (leaves more money for software upgrades :D ).

Looking at the online registration system the Kawada Hotel and Wilshire Plaza Hotel still have availability and are more reasonably priced. Does anyone have good or bad experiences at either of these hotels? Some of the online review sites have questionable feedback but it'd be nice to hear from someone who might have stayed there for a previous SIGGRAPH conference.

Thanks!

The-Draykin
05-11-2008, 12:08 AM
I'm also looking for someone to split a room with. Never been to siggraph or L.A.

wasbubs
05-25-2008, 04:36 PM
I'm a student volunteer this year and I'm looking for a roomate. You don't have to be a Student Volunteer... just someone willing to split a room from monday - friday. Its at the milineum biltmore hotel it has full shuttle service to an from the event. the siggraph site has a map so you can see the location. it's somewhat in between the event and the HQ hotel.

so get a hold of me I have a room to share for $344 for the week. thats about half.

I live near terre haute indiana, but willing to share with anyone from anywhere.

prefer email but will check this thread until I find someone. howk309 [at] mailcan {dot} com

The-Draykin
05-25-2008, 07:11 PM
I emailed you about the room. I Would like to put my name in the hat and learn more about the digs.

lossenct
05-25-2008, 11:46 PM
Hey. I'm a Student Volunteer as well. If you already have a roommate, that's cool, but if you want, we can try to split it up three ways. I'm cool with crashing on the floor. :D

The-Draykin
05-26-2008, 01:43 AM
I like lossencts idea. cheaper is better. :D I too am a student. :buttrock:

wasbubs
05-26-2008, 03:01 PM
I'll check the email. I am fine with the more the merrier idea. but one problem I can think of is teh shuttle braceletts they only give them out per people in the room. people that are supposed to be in the room like a double rrom get 2 shuttle tags. at least thats how it was 2 years ago when I went. I get back to you on email. I checked the forum before I cehcked my mail :)

but we did con them out of about 3 more bracelets though in boston so it probably won't be hard to do it this year.

lossenct
05-26-2008, 04:01 PM
Hm. Well, that's something I didn't think of. I'm sure there's some sort of contingency for more than two people per room. That's ridiculous. :surprised

malducin
05-26-2008, 04:29 PM
The number of shuttle tags they give you is the number of people registered in the official SIGGRAPH hotel. So there are two options:

* either only register 2 people and hence get 2 shuttle wistbands, even if you pack more people into the room. If it's close to the convention center the point is moot since you could probably walk it.
* or edit the reservation and add more people. Your nightly rate will be a bit higher, but since you're splitting between more people you'll actually pay less per person. And get more shuttle wristbands anyway.

wasbubs
05-27-2008, 03:17 AM
I emailed you both but I'll post it here. I'm ok with rooming with both of you. So I gues my room is full now! :beer: I'm sure the shuttle pass won't be an issue. we'll figure something out. but I'll email both of you again with the reservation info and anymore info that I receive from now until the event.

Wooo!! I'm getting excited to go now!

Keiphus
05-27-2008, 10:21 PM
I'll check the email. I am fine with the more the merrier idea. but one problem I can think of is teh shuttle braceletts they only give them out per people in the room. people that are supposed to be in the room like a double rrom get 2 shuttle tags. at least thats how it was 2 years ago when I went. I get back to you on email. I checked the forum before I cehcked my mail :)

but we did con them out of about 3 more bracelets though in boston so it probably won't be hard to do it this year.

Just make sure you add them to the list on the SIGGRAPH approved hotel roster thing. I had alot of trouble with this in Boston and there were only 2 of us! San Diego worked it out much better and as long as you put some names down you should be fine. They can also usually be purchased at the Registration Hall for about $75. Or, sometimes you can find attendees who don't need them, and would be willing to part with them for like $20-30.

The best thing to do though would be to just keep the 2 people, pay less per night, then split the cost of the 3rd wrist band. You can just split the $75 three ways instead of splitting an extra $25/night for 5 nights 3 ways... etc. You can do math you get the idea. :beer:

wasbubs
05-27-2008, 11:07 PM
how would I add the names to the hotel "roster" i'm not sure how to do that. I remember that the hotel asked who the second person would be when I registered but I didn't know at the time.

SpaceRabbit
05-31-2008, 12:57 PM
I would recommend using www.tripadvisor.com to get opinions on hotels. They can be kinda extreme on there, so you have to kinda find a medium ground but it's good information.

Does anyone have strong feelings either way about some of the remaining SIGGRAPH-approved hotels?

Waited longer than I should have to register so a lot of the more popular hotels have filled up already (the Holiday Inn in particular...). Ended up booking a reservation at the Westin Bonaventure because after staying there before and feeling it was very nice, but would greatly prefer to stay somewhere that's less than $166/night (leaves more money for software upgrades :D ).

Looking at the online registration system the Kawada Hotel and Wilshire Plaza Hotel still have availability and are more reasonably priced. Does anyone have good or bad experiences at either of these hotels? Some of the online review sites have questionable feedback but it'd be nice to hear from someone who might have stayed there for a previous SIGGRAPH conference.

Thanks!

Keiphus
06-02-2008, 04:02 PM
how would I add the names to the hotel "roster" i'm not sure how to do that. I remember that the hotel asked who the second person would be when I registered but I didn't know at the time.

Did you register through SIGGRAPH or some 3rd party travel website? You need to have registered through SIGGRAPH and call / email them and let them know you want to add names to your room and be sure you get the extra bracelets. If you go 3rd party it can be a bit of a hassle, because each hotel will get a big booklet of names of people who registered through the SIGGRAPH portal, and those are the people who will get bracelets easiest. Just give them a call, be proactive! Good luck.

malducin
06-02-2008, 10:48 PM
No need to even call. You should be able to change your reservation and add more people through the online system.

But be careful, when I was doing that a couple of years ago I almost booked another room by accident (the online system was not very clear on this options).

nepaliprem
06-05-2008, 03:23 AM
Hi

Any one have idea of MAYA compatibility issue with windows service Pack 3 . I guess it will work fine.
prem

Rock-Hardigan
06-09-2008, 09:46 PM
I am looking for a roomate right now, the guy i was gonna go with bailed on me. I booked the Miyako Inn hotel $139 a night. Im pretty much on all the time so just msg me.

Rock-Hardigan
06-10-2008, 12:23 AM
I am looking for a roomate right now, the guy i was gonna go with bailed on me. I booked the Miyako Inn hotel $139 a night. Im pretty much on all the time so just msg me.

MartyrX
06-11-2008, 08:47 PM
Rock, I'm a student volunteer this year and wouldn't mind goin in on that room if it's still available.

SynapticGraphics
06-12-2008, 07:07 AM
Who's booked at Wilshire Plaza?

Rock-Hardigan
06-12-2008, 11:20 AM
Rock, I'm a student volunteer this year and wouldn't mind goin in on that room if it's still available.

I just now got a room with two other guys but if you want i can make the room a quad and that should bring down the room cost more.

MartyrX
06-12-2008, 04:42 PM
That works for me.

Neocide79@hotmail.com (http://forums.cgsociety.org/Neocide79@hotmail.com)

Hit me up if you have any questions, or if there's something that I need to do on my end let me know.

MartyrX
06-16-2008, 08:26 AM
still looking. if anyone has any room at all, even floor space, please let me know.

Calvin0412
06-23-2008, 01:44 AM
Hi I am finding a housing for the conference. Please contect me if you are finding a roommate.

By the way, I am a Student Velunteer of SIGGRAPH and my digital work was selected by Student Competition this year.

email:calvin.tree@gmail.com

Thanks

Calvin0412
06-23-2008, 01:54 AM
Hi I 'm Calvin,a student volunteer of SIGGRAPH. I am looking for a housing and roommate. Please contect me : calvin.tree@gmail.com

PS: my digital work will show in the Siggraph Space Time Print exhibition:)

Hey guys, I am posting this for those who either are looking for a place to stay or are looking for roomates for the duration the conference.

-R

Calvin0412
06-23-2008, 02:02 AM
I am looking for roommates, and I just sent you an email,please check it.
still looking. if anyone has any room at all, even floor space, please let me know.

ijenwang
06-28-2008, 11:31 PM
Do not think this is funny, cause you will find it the most annoying in the world to share the bath place with rest of resident at the same floor you stay at.

Last year I went to siggraph 2007 at San Diego, I was been cheap and pick the lowest price that siggraph provide for lodging, and I found this place was once YMCA, then they rerunnervate in to hotel.

First I thought $59 per night, wow half price for the rest of other siggraph hotel participant, later after arrive, I realize why its so cheap... QxQ(this time I did more research so I won't have bad experience in my privet area).
The room is small, no aircondition, they do provide a small fan to help you cool you off, then the interesting part is since it was YMCA the bathroom is at the center of the building at each floor. Now when ever you need to go you will need to run out your room and grab your key with you, because you need it to open bathroom and you own room later.

People in hurry all the time, therefore they bang your door when you take a long dump or during the shower, is already bad at your own home if you have to do the same with your family, now with some stranger? LOL is all I can said.

Don't be the fool like me and hope I am the last one who made the mistake(unless you don't care and really really "cheap") good luck and find a good price and good place to stay ;)

Ernest Burden
06-30-2008, 07:47 PM
My wife is on another computer right now going through the Siggy hotels (not many still available) and in another tab looking up the same hotels directly or though a travel site. She's saying the costs are about the same, some even lower through the hotel's site vs. Siggy site.

We do not have a reservation, yet, so we're getting a bit concerned.

Rock-Hardigan
06-30-2008, 10:11 PM
Howdy again all i have gotten two more roomates and looking for one more to split the cost 4 ways. I am staying at the miyako inn and it is four miles from Siggraph; if i can get one more guy or gal the price for each person will be about $230 each person total for a four star hotel.

zacko9000
07-02-2008, 09:38 PM
Hi I will be volunteering this year at Siggraph for the first time. I haven't found a place to stay yet and am getting a little worried. Rock - Hardigan, if you are still looking for a fourth roomie please feel free to email me at zack_ozturk@yahoo.com. Rock are you also volunteering? I just need to make sure I have a place to stay the whole time they need me at the conference.

Thanks,

Zack

PS. if anyone else is looking for roommates email me and let me know.

nildoe
07-04-2008, 09:39 AM
Hello all...

I have a room at the KYOTO GRAND HOTEL & GARDENS ...but i'm giving it up because im rooming with 3 other ppl at another hotel...if anyone is interested in it, plz email or pm....i have until the 25th july i think to forfeit this room, the rate is $157 plus Taxes.

Nildo

xeror
07-04-2008, 04:04 PM
I am new to SIGGRAPH. I am also looking for place to stay. Please let me know if anyone
would like to share a room with me. Up to 4 people in a room is ok. Please email me at yeungyh@gmail.com if anyone is interested. Thanks.

zacko9000
07-04-2008, 04:57 PM
Hey Nildo,

Is the rate $157 per night?

ijenwang
07-05-2008, 05:32 PM
Hey Nildo,

Is the rate $157 per night?

it is, and its a nice hotel ;D I would love to take that place but I already have some where else ;), and I am sorry zacko, my place only come with one kingsize bed, or I don't mind share with you QQ

zacko9000
07-05-2008, 09:20 PM
Do you have the room reserved for the whole week at the Kyoto? If so I might know someone who would take it off your hands. Let me know.

zack_ozturk@yahoo.com

Zack

splintercannon
07-07-2008, 12:31 AM
I'm going to the conference and I'm staying for the entire thing. I would like to find someone to share a hotel room with to cut down on costs. You know, like EVERYONE ELSE.

Fess
07-08-2008, 02:00 AM
I'm going to the conference and I'm staying for the entire thing. I would like to find someone to share a hotel room with to cut down on costs. You know, like EVERYONE ELSE.

David & company..

Autodesk has just confirmed my student volunteering request.

I'm attending also. Hotels are full and it is late in the game. You interested in an arrangment for hotel/room, pm me.

Regards
Fess

nildoe
07-11-2008, 06:50 AM
Guys...

I'm just about to email them to forfeit the room, are you guys sure you dont need this room?

I have emailed zack but got no reply...

Nil

Wonkey
07-12-2008, 03:12 AM
I have currently reserved a room at the Wilshire Plaza Hotel (3 miles from the convention center). I booked it through the Siggraph web site, so there will be shuttle service available.

I've booked it from August 10th through the 15th (5 nights). Right now I am alone, with two "maybes" who might room with me. The total cost for the room is around $700 for the five nights (slightly higher for 3 or 4 people).

EDIT: I have agreed to stay with someone else, so this room is no longer available.

jesiey
07-13-2008, 12:40 PM
Hello! I, too am going to be attending SIGGRAPH, and am also looking for someone(s) to split a room with. I can only stay for a couple days, most likely the 12th - 14th and am totally willing to sleep on the floor. I don't take up much room and I promise I don't snore!
Feel free to email me at jesiey.mead@gmail.com or send me a message on here if you can help out at all! Thanks!

MartyrX
07-13-2008, 06:28 PM
For those of you who have yet to find a place to stay, hit up Nildo. He has a room reserved that he is willing to let go of. Act quick though.

Also, for those of you who may have extra space in your hotel rooms, please contact CALVIN.

BColbourn
07-13-2008, 07:27 PM
Hello, this is my first year attending siggraph and I have no idea where to stay but I know I need at least one roomate to help pay for the hotel. if anyone already has a room and would like to charge a bit for floorspace that is no problem, I can easily sleep on the floor! will be attending from wednesday the 13th to saturday the 16th

odiato
07-13-2008, 09:56 PM
I'm booked at the Wilshire Grand. I guess this is next to the convention center. I have a room with two queen sized beds and the rate is $159 a night from the 10th to the 15th. $1067.76 with tax. I am currently the only person in this room and am looking for a room-mate to split this cost with. $533.88 with tax. I am not picky about gender or anything of that nature, though I am male if that makes a difference to you. Please let me know if you are intersted by contacting me at (ROOM NOW FULL). Thanks and see you there.

-odiato

odiato
07-14-2008, 01:04 PM
Earlier I posted a need to gather room-mates for my hotel room. Since that post, I have recieved several messages and have now filled the room. Thank you all and I will see you there.

-odiato.

Calvin0412
07-14-2008, 01:22 PM

-R

Guys,

I am a SV,and I found a good place to live: [
Housing: http://www.bananabungalow.com/ (http://www.bananabungalow.com/)

Banana Bungalow West Hollywood westhollywood@bananabungalowus.com (http://forums.cgsociety.org/hollywood@bananabungalowus.com)

603 N. Fairfax Avenue
West Hollywood, CA 90036

1 (877) 666-2002 Toll Free in US
1 (323) 655 2002 Office
1 (323) 655-2007 Fax

and I am looking for a person who can drive me to the conference and I will share the rent fee with them.

By the way, if there were any people live the same place,please contect me:)

MSN and Email:wenzheng0412@hotmail.com (http://forums.cgsociety.org/wenzheng0412@hotmail.com)

juanferx7
07-14-2008, 10:46 PM
im still looking for a place to share, so if you have a room let me know! :)

juanferx7@hotmail.com

DeepThought20
07-16-2008, 02:09 AM
I was also hoping to find a roommate (preferably female) for the week and looks like this is the place to come. I currently have a hotel room (a single but I suppose I can change that to a double?) but I was hoping to find someone else with a room and cancel mine. It will be my first time as a Student Volunteer at SIGGRAPH... I will check on here throughout this week and next...let me know!

nildoe
07-18-2008, 07:45 AM
well i have forfeited my room at the Kyoto...i waited for someone to bug me...but since no one did:)...i had to give it up...i decided to do it today because otherwise by the 25th they would charge me...and since i forget a lot:):)...

Sorry for not being able to wait longer

Nildo

ahjota
07-18-2008, 02:33 PM
Hello all, another first-year SV here.

Does anyone still need a roommate? I'll need a place from the 10th to the 14th -- I'm leaving LA the evening of the 15th. I haven't yet reserved a room myself, but will be looking to do so in the next day or so if no one else has space.

(Summer's gone by faster than I expected.)

DeepThought20
07-18-2008, 04:17 PM
I realize I wasn't too specific in my last post, so for anyone still looking for a roommate I have a hotel room at the Wilshire Plaza Hotel from August 9-16. It is currently set up as a single occupancy but if I hear from anyone soon then I can change it to a double. There is a shuttle service from the hotel to the conference but I'm not sure about from the airport to the hotel...still need to check on that one.

So anyway, here's a first-year SV with a hotel room looking to share it with someone. Let me know (I will be checking on here often). Thanks!!

-Danielle

no-l
07-19-2008, 12:57 AM
Are you still looking for a roommate? I don't have a hotel room and would love to go in on the price with ya. I'm female and it'll be my first time at the confrence. Feel free to email me, i' ve got pretty sketchy internet access right now.

nstransky@gmail.com (http://forums.cgsociety.org/nstransky@gmail.com)

I was also hoping to find a roommate (preferably female) for the week and looks like this is the place to come. I currently have a hotel room (a single but I suppose I can change that to a double?) but I was hoping to find someone else with a room and cancel mine. It will be my first time as a Student Volunteer at SIGGRAPH... I will check on here throughout this week and next...let me know!

no-l
07-19-2008, 02:32 AM
Hey DeepThough20, i'd be intersted, i'm also a first timer (female) i'm coming up from WA and will be there from the 9th to the 13th. Feel free to email me nstransky@gmail.com (http://forums.cgsociety.org/nstransky@gmail.com). How much is the room and where is it at?
Hope to hear from ya

casybaby
07-19-2008, 02:02 PM
Hi all,

I am a SV also. Looking for a room and roommates. I may have two other girls (SVs) with me. To my knowledge, the hotel room we have reserved is Rodeway Inn, which is 1.2 miles away from Convention Center. Shuttles are running between though. But I still prefer a less distant hotel. Because according to my experience last year, there always have parties or other events that kept us stay outside until late. It's very possible that we would miss shuttles.

Please email me at hejintai at aol . com for further discussion :)

See you guys there :)

darajan
07-19-2008, 04:13 PM
Hi, I'm a student from RISD digital media, will go to the Siggraph this year. I've booked a hotel room from 10-16 Aug, willing to share.

Details:
Cecil Hotel, 640 S Main St, LA (10min from venue)
Standard Two Twins, $231 for the week (that's half the total)

Let me know if you interested, ddavidda@gmail.com
feel free to check my facebook
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=538517648 (http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=4516360491#/profile.php?id=538517648)

DeepThought20
07-19-2008, 11:08 PM
Hey no-l:
Just sent you an email about the room, hope to hear from you soon!!
-Danielle (hey look, I'm a poet and didn't know it!)

Hey DeepThough20, i'd be intersted, i'm also a first timer (female) i'm coming up from WA and will be there from the 9th to the 13th. Feel free to email me nstransky@gmail.com. How much is the room and where is it at?
Hope to hear from ya

ahjota
07-20-2008, 04:02 PM
Darajan, I sent you an email yesterday afternoon... about to send you a PM here with the same info. Let me know!

Hi, I'm a student from RISD digital media, will go to the Siggraph this year. I've booked a hotel room from 10-16 Aug, willing to share.

Details:
Cecil Hotel, 640 S Main St, LA (10min from venue)
Standard Two Twins, $231 for the week (that's half the total)

Let me know if you interested, ddavidda@gmail.com (http://forums.cgsociety.org/ddavidda@gmail.com)
feel free to check my facebook
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=538517648 (http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=4516360491#/profile.php?id=538517648)

RedStarInk3D
07-23-2008, 06:39 PM
Hey Y'all! Totally stoked about this trip to LA and SIGGRAPH. I am also a SIGGRAPH noob, and am a recent graduate in 3D modeling, from here in Austin. I booked a stay at a hilton a while ago using my rewards points, but I'm thinking it would be fun to meet some new people, and earn a little extra spending cash. So I am looking for 1-2 roomies, probably mon night - thurs night, or just 1-2 nights, whatever u might need. Let me know your situation, and we can haggle a price.
I'm a chill, down to earth person, I rarely drink or smoke (but I'm sure I'll enjoy my vacation with a few cocktails though :) it would be nice to have someone to go to the parties with. I'm am tentatively looking at buying some cheap ass huffy bike or pawn shop bike when I get there on Sat. to get from the convention center to the hotel (as it is literally 1 mile away!) I'll check on shuttle and bus access too.
I think thats it, I'd prefer a female roomie!
Thanks-Emily
Redstarink@gmail.com
:buttrock:

graphicdeviation
07-24-2008, 08:35 AM
Hey y'all. I did a lot of research (tripadvisor.com anyone?)... For $139/night I found a great place in Santa Monica... great reviews, safe neighborhood:

http://www.travelodgesantamonica.com/

If anyone wants to meet me there just to say 'hi', would be glad to. Could potentially carpool together too (though note that I'll only be going to the conference on Thursday!).

Anyhow, be smart, not cheap... You want to be careful of where you stay in Los Angeles... you want to have a good time, right? Get your sleep, etc? :)

prajaykamat
07-26-2008, 12:29 AM
For all those who haven't booked their hotels yet.
HAve a look at the following URL's . These are decent hotels and quite close to the venue starting from 99$ - 120$ a day

vagabond Inn (http://www.vagabondinn.com/nbspSpecialDealsnbsp/tabid/63/Default.aspx)

days inn (http://www.daysinn.com/DaysInn/control/Booking/check_avail?rate=000&numberChildren=0&checkInDate=08%2F09&checkOutDate=08%2F16&numberRooms=1&numberAdults=2&propBrandId=DI&id=05357&corporateCode=1000005339&iataNumber=00026946)

shack1nr
07-26-2008, 04:21 AM
Hey all! I'm still looking for a place to stay from the 10th-16th. I'm a female still in college from Michigan and a first time SV! If you are still looking for a roommate or haven't booked a place yet like me, let me know and i would love to split a room. I'm thinking the cheaper the better...I don't mind crashing on the floor if need be. Let's make this happen!

Please shoot me an e-mail @ shack1nr@cmich.edu (http://forums.cgsociety.org/shack1nr@cmich.edu) if you're in the same boat!
Thanks,
Nicole

Thanks to all who e-mailed me -- I am all set now!! See y'all next week!

ahjota
07-29-2008, 04:37 PM
I posted on here a little while ago--no one seemed to have an open room, so I went ahead and got my own reservation.

Vagabond Inn-USC. I've got a family suite for the 10th-15th for $750 -- that's $150/night -- and am looking for one or two people to split the costs. The Vagabond is about 1.5 miles from the LACC, a straight shot down S. Figueroa. I can probably extend my reservation, if anyone wants to haggle about that.

Regards,
AJ

Please shoot me an e-mail @ shack1nr@cmich.edu (http://forums.cgsociety.org/shack1nr@cmich.edu) if you're in the same boat!
Thanks,
NicoleNicole, you have an email. :)

Yantor
07-30-2008, 05:48 AM
RESERVATION MET...

pwallace
07-31-2008, 06:58 PM
hey, this is my first time going to siggprah and I and two friends had gotten a room together. One of them called and told me he can't go at the last minute, so we're looking for a third to split it with! We're going from the 10th to the 16th, and for the week a third of the total is $256. Please let me know if you're willing to join us!

email me at :
paigewall@gmail.com (http://forums.cgsociety.org/paigewall@gmail.com)

thanks!

graphicdeviation
08-03-2008, 04:16 AM
Hey all,

There's a chance I will be needing to stay over Sunday night at the Sheraton (http://www.starwoodhotels.com/sheraton/property/overview/index.html?propertyID=1598). It looks like a very nice place, great location, and is $200 for a 2-queen-bed situation. Any (students!) interested in sharing for just that night? Message me and we'll make it happen, male/female ok but I'd be most comfortable with a student or recent-grad (I'm a recent grad)!

Andy

Milanv
08-03-2008, 09:43 PM
Hello everybody,

I'm student and facing a last minute problem I had to get a room for the four fisrt days of my stay in L.A for siggraph.
I have a reservation for a room at the motel 6 LOS ANGELES LAX (http://www.motel6.com/reservations/motel_detail.aspx?num=1260) for the 8,9,10, and 11 august. I search some person who a interested in sharing the room for one or more of this days. The cost per night is 70 $ with two bed.
Don't hesitate to contact me even if your need a room for only one or two night.
m.vouka@gmail.com

Milan

wilsondsl
08-06-2008, 08:21 PM
<removed><removed>

CGTalk Moderation
08-06-2008, 08:21 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.