PDA

View Full Version : Any news about maxon seminar in the Siggraph?

okfir
03-12-2008, 08:21 AM
Hi,

Anyone know maybe about Maxon seminar in the Siggraph exhibition?
I talked with my boss about visiting this year and I want to attend a seminar like last year
so maybe someone know something or maybe it is too early to know?

Thanks in advance

LucentDreams
03-12-2008, 09:11 AM
which seminar are you referring to the masterclass they held in conjunction with siggraph, or just their booth, or some other seminar?

okfir
03-12-2008, 09:32 AM
I mean the masterclasses
as you can see I come all the way from Israel so I want the trip to worth something
How many days are the masterclasses? two or three?

LucentDreams
03-12-2008, 09:46 AM
maxon still has a big tradeshow before siggraph (NAB) so I doubt they are announcing any plans anytime soon. My guess would be in late April or May.

As for the length, last year Maxon had two, 1 Day long seminars, one on motion graphics I believe and one on Character rigging.

okfir
04-30-2008, 08:31 AM
Hi guys,
Any news about the masterclasses?

okfir
05-22-2008, 08:09 AM
First I wanna say that I am sorry for being the biggest nag about this issue but today I got a warning from my boss about it. Since this journey is paid by the company than my boss wants it to be more of a learning experience than just a trip to Beverly Hills and Holywood :)
so I need to know in advance that there is a masterclass and not just a small class inside the Maxon Booth otherwise I will not go. I know that for some it looks far away (almost 3 months) but for me it means hotel and flight reservations.

So please if anyone know something please let me know...

Srek
05-22-2008, 08:34 AM
Have you tried contacting MAXON US directly? If not i recommend this as first action.
Cheers
Björn

okfir
05-22-2008, 09:09 AM
If you mean maxon.net than yes, twice in the past month or month and a half and still no reply.

brammelo
05-22-2008, 10:00 AM
So you sent an email to the email address in the US that you can find on this page?

http://www.maxon.net/pages/contact/about_e.html

okfir
05-22-2008, 10:42 AM
Thanks, I'll do that

CGTalk Moderation
05-22-2008, 10:42 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.