PDA

View Full Version : Quick Q: How do I restore Defaults?

MrBook
03-11-2008, 06:21 PM
I'm new to modo and I've been trying to tweak things in the Input Editor. Some of the changes I've made cause unexpected results and I would like to restore keybindings to their defaults. Is there a file I should delete? Thanks in advance.

hsanden
03-11-2008, 06:40 PM
File - Reset? Shouldn't be to hard :)

csprance
03-13-2008, 02:50 AM
Well it's a little bit more than file reset.

Go to

The hard drive that modo is installed on

documents and settings/Your user name/Application Data/Luxology/

and delete the file named modo301.cfg that will reset everything back to it's original right out of the box defaults including viewport navigation keybindings colors everything

MrBook
03-13-2008, 07:36 AM
I should have mentioned that I'm on a mac. I don't see why it should make much of a difference, but apparently it does because I can't find a file named modo.cfg anywhere on my hard drive. I would *expect* such a file to exist under ~/Library/Application Support/Luxology. However, the only files this folder contains are Autosave/, Configs/, Scripts/, and nodesync.txt.

iPhoton
03-28-2008, 09:02 AM
oh, the configuration file's name in Windows is "MODO301.CFG", depends on your Modo version, but not "modo.cfg", I think it maybe also named "MODO301.CFG" in Mac for Modo 301, so you may try to search the entire disk for it.

CGTalk Moderation
03-28-2008, 09:02 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.