PDA

View Full Version : The Suggestions Forum

salmonmoose
03-11-2008, 06:59 AM
Here at CGSociety, we encourage and welcome suggestions and feedback from the community. However, please note that we cannot implement all suggestions nor can we develop and implement them immediately - no matter how good the idea.

If you have a request for a new forum, please post in this forum by creating a new thread and creating a poll.

We only start forums on CGTalk when it is requested by members, the forum has enough support from the community to gain traction, and has significant unique ground to cover.

Once we agree upon new forums, we also like to assign a forum leader, who has both proven themselves in our community, and also the subject at hand.

Rozrr
08-19-2008, 06:22 PM
I have been making fractal and Mixed Media images for about 4 years now and would very much like to see this type of art accepted in this world of digital New Age Art in which we live. However I can't remember seeing anything like this in the CG Society...

Would it be acceptable to have this type of art in tghe galleries here?

I await your response please.

Thanks Rozrr

johnart
01-17-2009, 12:17 AM
Hi Admin, could I suggest creating a buy and sell thread? forumers can sell/buy or even trade 3d media contents

leigh
01-18-2009, 06:24 PM
Hi Admin, could I suggest creating a buy and sell thread? forumers can sell/buy or even trade 3d media contents

Not going to happen, I'm afraid.

khendar
01-21-2009, 12:02 AM

There are too many legal and administrative issues revolving around having a buy/sell forum. We are CGTalk, not eBay, iStockPhoto or TurboSquid. There are perfectly good services available elsewhere for buying and selling, there's no benefit to reinventing the wheel.

johnart
01-21-2009, 06:31 PM
Okay, I understand where your coming from. Just suggesting though. :)

kyaw25
01-22-2009, 08:15 PM
how about like a introduce yourself thread?

erilaz
01-22-2009, 10:23 PM
Please post suggestions in their own thread in the suggestion forum. This is merely a thread to introduce the forum and to field any questions about the latter, not for the suggestions themselves. Thanks! :)

ChristopheFauconneau
01-26-2009, 11:18 PM
hi,
could you increase image and video storage limits ?
thank you very much !

erilaz
01-27-2009, 12:11 AM
hi,
could you increase image and video storage limits ?
thank you very much !

Please see the above post (http://forums.cgsociety.org/showpost.php?p=5636771&postcount=8). It was right before yours.

ChristopheFauconneau
01-27-2009, 01:08 AM
i 've just read the below post ! ..²)

thanks for replying so quickly..

avak
08-09-2009, 05:04 AM
it is good that we have a special benchmark thread to measure the performance of different hardware configuration .it is really necessary for artists to know which hardware can achieve to maximum capability of different software.it can be for maya ,zbrush , mudbox, etc.

bulate
11-25-2009, 07:32 AM
Hi'

Is it possible to have a thread that where we can find how to build a NICE and POWER PC for graphic designer and 3D artist. for example.

1) what hardware to use
2) how many gig (requires for 3d)
3) video card
4) compatibility

hope hear it from you since I wanted to build a power pc for me to be able to create a 3D character, interior.

many thanks'
sprok

leigh
11-26-2009, 05:14 PM
We already have an entire forum for that. (http://forums.cgsociety.org/forumdisplay.php?f=23) Please actually explore the site properly before suggesting we add stuff that we've always had.

sameergadve
12-15-2009, 04:21 AM
Hi I think we need a Game Environment and other gaming related threads here.

erilaz
12-17-2009, 10:04 AM
Hi I think we need a Game Environment and other gaming related threads here.

We have the game art design forum: http://forums.cgsociety.org/forumdisplay.php?f=39
And we also support http://www.game-artist.net/forums/

crick2x9
01-14-2010, 10:49 PM
Having a forum that focuses on crowd simulation would be great. I believe there is another software that can do crowds besides Massive. I've been trying to learn Massive myself but there is little to no support online.

Hauzer
01-18-2010, 03:33 AM
Hi. I like CGTalk a lot. One thing I don't like is the new theme. Granted, it's not important, but I care enough about the site to criticize it. As of tonight, it looks like Wordpress dipped in cocktail sauce. That much saucy red in one place really stands out... and not in a good way.

The background grain looks somewhat ok... though it's kinda basic - like a simple Photoshop noise filter at 30% or so. Surely you can do more with it.

/IANAWD
(I am not a web designer)

nickvandiem
03-03-2010, 11:39 AM
Hi ... how does the poll work when requesting a new forum in terms of exposure and getting the idea out to the community. I would assume very few people would frequent the > suggestions forum (unless they need something or have a suggestion themselves) so how is it going to be an accurate snapshot on how much interest there would be?

Cheers
Nick

unwrap
05-29-2010, 12:24 PM
Hi, I have a question. When I reply to a thread in the showcase galleries I can rate it. But sometimes I forget, and when I try to edit my post the voting form isn't there, and the only way to rate the thread is to make a double post. Is there by any chance another way?

Kirt
05-29-2010, 04:41 PM
Hi, I have a question. When I reply to a thread in the showcase galleries I can rate it. But sometimes I forget, and when I try to edit my post the voting form isn't there, and the only way to rate the thread is to make a double post. Is there by any chance another way?
This question would have made more sense in the CGSociety Support Forum (http://forums.cgsociety.org/forumdisplay.php?f=79). But to answer your question, there is a rating drop down at the top of the thread. You don't have to leave a comment to use this.

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a294/kirtstanke/CGTalk%20FL/rate-thread.jpg

berrycg
05-31-2010, 10:00 PM
How about an animation or film history thread with like all the movie dates, producers, actors/actress, traditional movies and who invented or came up with the idea of effects first etc, maybe people can write quizzes and stuff to test on how much you know or think you know about it all!

salmonmoose
06-02-2010, 01:57 AM
How about an animation or film history thread with like all the movie dates, producers, actors/actress, traditional movies and who invented or came up with the idea of effects first etc, maybe people can write quizzes and stuff to test on how much you know or think you know about it all!

Sounds like a CGWiki entry, not a thread. In general, if something requires someone to go back and constantly edit a post, the wiki should be used.

mkeruj
08-01-2010, 07:16 PM
Welcome

I just lost half an hour makes no sense.
I tried to post a new thread.
Only after 30 minutes, Google said that I have to write two posts.

Can you put the "New Topic", and further asked to write two posts?
Is it not better?

I do not know if you censor my work - you can see it in the portfolio.

Yours
mkeruj

Sorry for my poor English

GatorNic
08-05-2010, 09:39 PM
Not sure if you take suggestions for CGWorkshops, but....

It would be nice to see more texturing workshops. Particularly a good hard surface type texturing class. I think there has only been one real texturing class which was on the human face. The one with Paul Fedor.

oxia
08-12-2010, 02:44 PM
Hi! The site is great & this is the place with the biggest cg community. I think that here we have a lot of useful information...but I miss news for a normal (not Hollywood) level of information & other things that inspire you. The news section is very small & the information in there is some kind of wrong presented. Small boxes with too small info in first view before clicking the link. The way that "Smashing" present their info is very beautiful & handy ... you know is that interesting for you or not on a first side. I'm talking about something like smashing for cg. I'm a member here since 2005 & when I need some inspiration I come here, to see other people's work..but I also go to their site. I don't know much about web, but I relax & inspire myself reading their posts...but there I miss cg stuff. I hope you won't understand me wrong...I like cgsociety...I just share my thoughts :)

DaveKleve
12-30-2010, 11:58 PM
Not to complain, but I just registered and there is no month of February. But there are two entries for March.

bendry
01-03-2011, 11:31 PM
Not to complain, but I just registered and there is no month of February. But there are two entries for March.

Give it a shot now, should be ok.

Ray-Allen
03-13-2011, 05:07 PM
Hi! Why there is no Houdini thread here?

rush123
03-28-2011, 06:51 PM
Why not bring back the Messiah3d forum?

Especially as the 'dare to share' sales was very successful

R

bendry
03-28-2011, 11:18 PM
Hi! Why there is no Houdini thread here?

It was recently added back in, hopefully it will remain front paged but this is up to the active threads per month.... we will see.

bendry
03-28-2011, 11:19 PM
Why not bring back the Messiah3d forum?

Especially as the 'dare to share' sales was very successful

R

More than happy to consider it, maybe you should run a Messiah3d workshop?

rush123
03-29-2011, 07:09 PM
More than happy to consider it, maybe you should run a Messiah3d workshop?

Care to elaborate more on a 'workshop' in terms of CGTalk?

R

Kirt
03-29-2011, 10:59 PM
I think he means "Workshop (http://beta.workshops.cgsociety.org/index.php?force_frontpage=1)".

bendry
03-30-2011, 05:38 AM
Care to elaborate more on a 'workshop' in terms of CGTalk?

R

As in a CGWorkshop, if you think it's worth it? Talk to Mike!

earwax69
05-25-2011, 06:43 AM
What about a free area at the bottom of the main page, where everyone can talk about off topic stuff..? Most specialized forums have such thing.

Here an exemple from the Ableton forum;

THE LOUNGE
Discussion of anything not related to audio or music production

In it people in the CG field could speak about movies, music, books... anything! Its always akward to do free talk in the others sections... that would fix the problem!

berniebernie
05-26-2011, 01:39 PM
What about a free area at the bottom of the main page, where everyone can talk about off topic stuff..? Most specialized forums have such thing.

Here an exemple from the Ableton forum;

THE LOUNGE
Discussion of anything not related to audio or music production

In it people in the CG field could speak about movies, music, books... anything! Its always akward to do free talk in the others sections... that would fix the problem!

I'm not 100% sure about that one. On one hand, I really like the way the forums are professional and informative and that the signal-to-noise ratio is high, on the other hand the TF2 thread is by far the most popular and any discussions the least 'political' (overtime, rates, unions) get shot down which is sad IMO.

Also the forums are really slow/out of memory.. More volume might not be the smart solution...

bendry
05-26-2011, 01:47 PM

It's worth thinking about but I think we are really trying to concentrate on improving the signal to noise ratio rather than try to be everything to everyone.

bendry
05-26-2011, 01:52 PM
I'm not 100% sure about that one. On one hand, I really like the way the forums are professional and informative and that the signal-to-noise ratio is high, on the other hand the TF2 thread is by far the most popular and any discussions the least 'political' (overtime, rates, unions) get shot down which is sad IMO.

Also the forums are really slow/out of memory.. More volume might not be the smart solution...

It's a fine balance that we will never be able to please everyone with but we will continue to always look at this type of feedback and make adjustments accordingly.

As for the issues with speed/memory etc, we are looking into that at them moment, something is jamming up the system at times and it's not entirely obvious, we have more than enough resources to cope.... stay tuned.

earwax69
06-02-2011, 05:59 AM
Well, thats the point. Keeping the noise out of the CG threads! And go to the Lounge room for when you feel to do some noise.

Im sure it would be popular. And CG talk could even put 2-3 more ad banners in it just to justify the effort.

ArtPotato
10-07-2011, 10:51 AM
Hi there, I'm not sure if this has been brought to anyone's attention yet, but I would strongly suggest to put a stronger emphasis on showing new artwork submissions and CG awards on the home page.

Currently there is no way of knowing when an artist has received a CG choice award without going into the forums, also the randomly generated artwork thumbstrips at the top and bottom of the homepage tends to only show popular artwork that most regular CGS users have seen already.

Because of these things, I am finding myself using CGS less and less and turning to other art websites instead. I have been a huge fan of CGS for years, but lately I feel the information is too disjointed and can no longer quickly visit the page and see something fresh and inspiring.

Hope this helps

DSW
02-15-2012, 12:05 AM
Many times over the years people have asked questions about pricing.

"How much should I charge?" "What is a good price for this?" ""Is this price too much?"

And these threads are either deleted or locked. CGTalk is a PERFECT destination to discuss all things CG - except apparently pricing. This is something that MANY people would like to discuss but can't. IMO (and apparently others) it would be a VERY good idea to allow discussions concerning pricing of their work in various markets here at CGTalk.

I am hoping that this suggestion will be taken seriously and not swept aside because "that's the way it's always been." Perhaps a new set of rules regarding HOW pricing is discussed would be a better method as opposed to no pricing discussion at all?

Respectfully,

Dave Williams

SanKri
02-15-2012, 10:48 AM
I'd like to come with a suggestion too, based upon DSW's post.
Is it possible to organize so that CGSociety can have a section devoted to business related topics? Since working as an artist is 50% fun and 50% business, it would be great to have a forum where one can discuss this subject. Pricing, legal issues, contracts, rates, how to deal with clients, self promotion, budgeting, you name it. Having a section where all this information is gathered and discussed would be very helpful for any artist looking for advises or sources on business related issues.

Being able to post numbers could also be beneficial. Either for artists looking for help on estimating what they should charge for, or for people who simply want to discuss how the world economy is affecting an artists salary. I understand how this might be problematic - but perhaps CGsociety could consider trying it out for a small period of time to see if it worked?
Thanks.

Andrewty07
02-18-2012, 06:07 AM
Alright I posted a suggestion forum for having one dedicated to business, vote in the poll and comment to share your thoughts =] http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?t=1036154

lenin17ec
05-10-2012, 05:28 PM
Can you make your workshops in spanish language? Many people that speak this language follow your web.. Im sure that you can get someone instructors that speak spanish, and many people included me will pay for this. For example exist another web that offered a Nuke course for $1600, but is so expensive. You have the best courses on the web, with excellents instructors and very convenient price. I think that will have many demand.

Sorry for my bad English...

Regards, and thanks!

Andrew-Plumer
05-15-2012, 11:12 PM
Hello Lenin
Thank you for your suggestion. We have been looking at ways to provide some services in languages other than English for some time and Spanish is on the top of the list. Your suggestion has raised the topic for more discussion and we are looking at ways we can incorporate it into some new education products we are developing.

Cheers

Andrew

royterr
06-11-2012, 03:21 PM
could we have a "Unity" forum? I think with 1 million declared developers, it's worth lunching a new section. Yes it's not a traditional static CG tool, but mediums are merging and it's becoming a giant, besides we already have a "game related" forum, so I really don't see why we don't have a Unity section in 2012?

bendry
06-15-2012, 12:09 AM
could we have a "Unity" forum? I think with 1 million declared developers, it's worth lunching a new section. Yes it's not a traditional static CG tool, but mediums are merging and it's becoming a giant, besides we already have a "game related" forum, so I really don't see why we don't have a Unity section in 2012?

I would strongly suggest that you send a message to our gaming development sister site Game Artist - http://www.game-artist.net/forums/

cheers,
BEN

Dharroun
06-19-2012, 02:45 PM
I guess it would be nice to see a bit clearer guideline for submissions. The one with Jessica Alba seems outdated is all. Or in my instance didnt realize adding 2 images to the gallery would be considered "flooding". A warning would have been nice.

Thanks.

gardnerwatts
06-20-2012, 03:57 PM
I just started a kickstarter, and I was looking for the appropriate place to put a link up here for people to check out. After not finding anything, I was gonna just throw it in the general discussion section. Then I read the rules of that forum an it pretty clearly says that would be frowned upon.

Even if I weren't trying to plug my own kickstarter, I think it would be cool to have a forum where people can go plug their websites/kickstarters and stuff. Especially with crowd funding getting more and more popular over the last 6 months.

Can I just post about it in the WIP section. Technically it is a project I'm working on. I just don't want to get booted from the boards or ridiculed for putting it in the wrong place or anything.

eon5
06-28-2012, 12:54 AM
Hello

When i Manage Gallery adding new images... over Software Used: cant find 3D-Coat -the software that im using-

Can i ask if its possible to add it to the list ?

Ty in advance and regards :D

karutysa
06-30-2012, 09:12 AM
Todos los días, asegúrese de mantener un ojo en su joyería roscado para asegurar que este bien y no se caerá Aunque usted puede ser tentado, ropainterioroutlet (http://www.ropainterioroutlet.com/) trate de no jugar o tocar sus piercings cuando sus manos no han sido vistos con jabón, por lo que entrar en una rutina de este tiempo es temprano!

Nunca girar sus anillos ombligo, anillos de la lengua o cualquier otra cosa que usted pueda usar Asegúrese de obtener Ropa interior (http://www.ropainterioroutlet.com/) un montón de sueño y de arriba para arriba en su vitamina C. Si es absolutamente necesario mojarse, a continuación, evitar el uso de un yeso resistente al agua para cubrir la perforación. Si obtiene un montón de dolor en las primeras etapas, a hombres Ropa interior (http://www.ropainterioroutlet.com/ropa-interior-hombre-Baratas-17/) continuación, no tenga miedo de dab un poco de hielo en el área afectada ya que esto ayudará a reducir la hinchazón y enfriar el dolor o la irritación que puede estar experimentando

RoundRobbin
07-22-2012, 05:30 AM
:thumbsup:

Xistel
08-02-2012, 03:54 AM
First off, great work with everything here at CGTalk. Really nice!

I'd like to see the software specific area reorganized.

3D Area (Maya, 3DS Max, Blender, Cinema 4D...),
The Sculpting area (ZBrush, Mudbox, etc),
Compositing Area (Nuke, Flame, After Effects...) and the
Editing area (Final Cut, Avid, Premiere...)

I'd like to see CGTalk as this kind of Meca for anything Post-Production.

It would also be really interesting to partner up with a more tradicional film-maker forum (directors, DP, Producers, writers, etc). Or Just create a new one :P
We could get some juices flowing and maybe create interesting projects.

It would also be great if a INDUSTRY section could be created with listing of VFX Houses and the sorts.

DeadlyNightshade
08-29-2012, 02:06 PM
Raise the character length cap on forum signatures.
150 characters is a bit pathetic since you can't fit anything but single sentence -quotes there.

I would suggest instead that you put a limit on the amount of ROWS you can have in your signature: limit it to two. (OR just raise the cap to 250 characters)

the-small-print
08-29-2012, 02:59 PM
Since there are no other threads in this section, I'll assume it's ok to post here.

When a work gets added to the CG choice galleries, it'd be really helpful and interesting to read a short explanation from the judges about what makes this work really stand out. I notice there have been few posted to that gallery, so some idea of the criteria used to judge them would be most illuminating.

Of course there's always something undefinable about what makes a work really excellent, but the judges' opinion would definitely be an interesting read. Oh, and I don't mean to imply that the judges' decisions are wrong, either; would just like to know how these things are valued.

Andrewty07
10-23-2012, 10:15 PM
On the profile editing page could the text input box be modified to be larger to better format and edit the information? it would be nice if it has similar function and scale to a regular forum post box though simply enlarging it to fill up a size similar to a normal box would be highly appreciated as well.

earwax69
11-12-2012, 09:04 AM
I would suggest replacing the Zbrush forum by a "3d painting programs" forum with Zbrush, 3D Coat and Sculptis as sub-forums.

DeadlyNightshade
11-13-2012, 07:07 AM
I would suggest replacing the Zbrush forum by a "3d painting programs" forum with Zbrush, 3D Coat and Sculptis as sub-forums.
"Digital Sculpting software" would be a more suitable name but I agree with you.

zeighthundred
11-16-2012, 09:32 PM
..i propose opening a wing for drawing & inking artists..

and a introduce yourself place.

eon5
12-13-2012, 12:53 PM
Hi

Ty adding 3D-Coat to the program list.

Could we have a "3D-Coat" forum ?

The community is growing fast and to have an application-specific forum here will be great !

TY !!!

S-ed
12-16-2012, 08:51 AM
Greetings.
I've made some screenshots:

Can someone fix CODE|HTML|PHP wrapper layout?
If there shown 4 or more rows of text and one of them 'extra long' - vertical scrollbar appears, but there only 2 pixels hidden.
example:
1 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4And if look precisely message area with such field slightly wider (user area, with avatar, slightly thinner) it's caused by same bug.
http://i.imgur.com/ceGKe.png
Seems like inline style
element.style{
}wrong calculated.

QUOTE style differs.
http://i.imgur.com/I6PPq.png

(You can look at it in http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?p=7457358 thread)

WYSIWYG also out of border...
http://i.imgur.com/LyjGk.png

"Welcome bar" (Welcome to CGTalk! etc) looks messy (no padding or margins).
http://i.imgur.com/7LUsB.png

And quick menu at the bottom slides weird (narrow screen -> normal -> extra wide)
http://i.imgur.com/i60P4.png

It'll be great to make links SEF. There are many ways to do that on vbulletin (beginnig with brute mod_rewrite).

Keenly
12-17-2012, 05:19 AM
Greetings.
I've made some screenshots:
:thumbsup:
Thanks S-ed, this is very useful, i'll try and work my way through these tweaks. the forums is a very old beast, and many of these issues relate to the original code.
we have been discussing Friendly URLs recently too, so hopefully we can get that working soon.

thanks again.

S-ed
12-18-2012, 04:10 PM
I'm not so good in english but i think this most closest idiom to what I can tell on Russian:
put your money where your mouth isIt's the best reward for me. (don't take it personally =))

BTW
New version of vBulletin (5 Connect) comes out, You've should check it out (actually, I haven't yet, and there are a lot of mods on forum (http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=257)). I think price not too high (upgrade 209$ and brand removal 169$).

I'm here from 2002, and this is my 12's post. Maybe i'm lazy to write, maybe cause of my poor english knowledge, most of time i'm reading/watching. But even so, i think it have to be in pleasure to use interface, it should be friendly, flexible and robust (I love usability). Forum - tool, it's made to serve users. Course, flaws i've mentioned above - small. But there are lot of stuff that can make editing and viewing more comfortable (like Ajax edit forms, jQuery galleries/lightboxes). IMHO.

p.s.: i'm not vBulletin staff >_< but it's good enough in my opinion
p.p.s: today js not loading - edit bar not working =/

jeremybelly
01-30-2013, 06:54 PM
Hi dear CGtalkers

I havent been for years on this forum I really like... But´I am going back not only for that suggestion, that maybe has been already posted:

It can be usefull to find Cgtalk on tablet as an app, (if not already done?) personnally I am using an Ipad, and for sure I would get this app without a doubt, because the internet s navigators are not so great as on a personnal computer on my way.

By the way happy to be here again, I am looking for tuition... Lets move to the right place to cg'talk about it.

:arteest:

Regards

Jeremy Belly

Andrew-Plumer
01-30-2013, 09:22 PM
Hello Jeremy
Welcome Back!! We have a series of upgrades planned for this year that will bring the CGSociety world onto mobile devices. We have been concentrating heavily on tuition which you can check out at CGWorkshops (http://workshops.cgsociety.org/courses.php) if you haven't done so already. We also will be releasing a new Training on Demand product very shortly so stay tuned.

primordialmonkey
02-21-2013, 05:08 AM
Hey there,

Why don't you guys put up a "pages from my sketchpad" thread? I've searched the anatomy and figurative thread but I didn't see any forums or threads like that. If I am mistaken, if people can post their drawings there, then please disregard my post. I am just too shy to post some of my work because of the quality of illustrations here.

Thanks for reading,
Arvin

Nyklaus
06-23-2013, 07:03 AM
I think there should be a way for new users to see the status of their pre-approved messages. It's kinda lame to post and then just see nothing showing up despite checking back after work/gym/etc. It would be a nice tweak to help out new member communication.

Keenly
06-24-2013, 12:47 AM
I think there should be a way for new users to see the status of their pre-approved messages. It's kinda lame to post and then just see nothing showing up despite checking back after work/gym/etc. It would be a nice tweak to help out new member communication. Thanks Nyklaus, I like that idea, i maybe a notification once the post is approved.
Hopefully we can work that into an update soon.

chris0320
03-07-2014, 11:53 PM
I would suggest adding an off-topic forum, where one could ask anything without spammimg the general discussion forum.

kaustavsinha
03-22-2014, 10:56 PM
Hi,

I was thinking/planning on organizing a Concept Art monthly contest on the CGSociety. I already have a Jury member of 6 professional Hollywood concept artists. I will take-up all the rules and regulations, so that, the contests successfully run. Please, give me this opportunity. Take care!

Thanks,
Kaustav

www.imdb.com/name/nm3457720

Cavaliere
05-18-2014, 05:30 AM
Hello.
Just as a suggestion, I think it would be beneficial to add the "Speedpaints and Sketchbooks" sub-forum as its own forum.
Right now, because its a sub-forum of the 2D WIP forum, it's very hard to find.
I think that making it into its own forum could bring more traffic to it.

Tomas73
05-31-2014, 12:36 PM
I'd also like to echo this request for Tapatalk support. It really is conducive to joining in forums whilst on the move.

http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?f=155&t=1074223&highlight=tapatalk

Cheers :)

Keenly
06-02-2014, 01:05 AM
I'd also like to echo this request for Tapatalk support. It really is conducive to joining in forums whilst on the move.

http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?f=155&t=1074223&highlight=tapatalk

Cheers :)Hi Tomas, unfortunately we need to upgrade the forums for it to be compatible with tapatalk, and this is not a simple task. hopefully we can get the forums mobile friendly soon.

LegatoBluesummers
06-11-2014, 02:39 AM
Hi Tomas, unfortunately we need to upgrade the forums for it to be compatible with tapatalk, and this is not a simple task. hopefully we can get the forums mobile friendly soon.

Hi Keenly,

is there a way to have the default main forum to be collapsed into tabs?

I see that we can contract the sub forums, but i go to 3ds max forum alot so alot of scrolling!