PDA

View Full Version : MorphBlender nor working???

lhermittem
03-08-2008, 12:12 PM
Hi there! I just bought Joe's advanced face rigging tutorials and I'm stuck cause morph blender doesn't work. I mean, It work when I create a new scene, load my object (lwo) and create a slider within the morph blender FX. It even work two ways : A) Messiah 3 now uses the endomorph contain within my object and of course I can B) export my endomorph as separate objetcs (endosplit2) and use them as target (cluster) in the slider panel.

NOW if I use the same setup (A or B) with a face using multiple FX (bone deform, curves etc) It just doesn't work at all. Move the slider (in animate mode of course) and nothing happens.

Anyone had that problem before?

PS: I moved the morph blender FX up and down the FX list without any sucess...

Thank you!

Marc

peksi
03-08-2008, 12:21 PM
If you put morphblender before bone_deform, remember to tick "Use Pre-Deformed Points" in bone_deform effect options.

lhermittem
03-08-2008, 12:55 PM
Thanks, Peksi!!!
I just noticed It was coming from the bone deform FX (morph worked when bone FX was turned off) but I didn't know why!!!

You made my day... :-)

CGTalk Moderation
03-08-2008, 12:55 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.