PDA

View Full Version : Animation Needed

mark_battista
03-08-2008, 09:38 AM
Hi there

I have a friend who is studying music in his final year and requires an aimation to put a soundtrack to. The people who were creating an animation for him have let him down and consequently he no longer has any animation to use for his final project. If anyone has an animation that they wouldn't mind him putting some music to it would be greatly appreciated. He is looking to produce an upbeat soundtrack so preferably the animation would reflect this.

Maybe you have an animation that you need a soundtrack for? All work used will be referenced and credited to the author and you'll get to keep the soundtrack that goes with your animation.

If you think you could help then please get in touch. Failing that if you know of anywhere that my friend could download and use some animation for his project from without getting into trouble, please let me know.

Thanks

jayreef
03-08-2008, 08:17 PM
just a thought, but if it were one of my students i would be pointing him towards a piece of software called Arkaos, he could quite easily and quickly be creating his own visual masterpieces for upbeat music

it also comes with an unlimited 21 day free trail

Awesome app

http://www.arkaos.net/software/vj_description.php

mark_battista
03-19-2008, 10:59 AM
Thank you for that. I passed the information on but he's looking for something with more of a story. I thought somebody on here would be pretty forthcoming.

CGTalk Moderation
03-19-2008, 10:59 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.