PDA

View Full Version : 2d pencil tests for review :)

Chaitu
03-06-2008, 03:50 PM
Hello ppl, I am Chaitanya. This is my first post on CGTalk. I have a degree in Computer Science. But I always dreamed of doing animation as a career. I remember being in school and I watched ToyStory in theatre, and I went crazy! I wanted to do something like that. Next few days I made small comic book of the ToyStory, small paper/cloth puppets of Woody! I was Sooo damn interested in animation! BUT I dint have any exposure to how it is done.
My second interest being Computers, I went to college for CS. During the time frame on the degree (3yrs) I got exposed to animation in a better way. Now I am studying animation.

I have tried some 2d animation pencil tests. I would like to have your opinions/critiques. I am going to learn 3d charcter animation, but wanted to understand the principles of character animation a bit before starting up with 3d. All the work posted here has been done in three months. I have no prior experience with animation.

Here is a link >
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmmFAnWE5eE

Please lemme know how you find it :)
Thanks!

CGTalk Moderation
03-06-2008, 03:50 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.