PDA

View Full Version : Keyframing in Messiah 3

lhermittem
03-06-2008, 03:15 PM
Hi there!
I stopped using Messiah for a while and I just bought the upgrade to Messiah 3.
I'm following the excellent Joe Cosseman Facial tuts but It seems that something has changed: When you want to keyframe a group to create poses, when hittting "enter" the modal panel doesn't allow you to change anything when before you could choose which group you wanted to create keyframe for. I played with the little keyframe icone down to the right, but no setting seem to work!

Any idea?

Thank you!

Marc

MoodyB
03-06-2008, 04:42 PM
You set what's keyframed in the top left corner of the motion graph. Think it's set to ' selected items ' ( dont have Messiah in front of me atm ) by default. Click on this and it'll pop up a menu with the various options.

lhermittem
03-06-2008, 11:06 PM
thank you so much!!!
That was just in front of my eyes... I need some dusting off and Joe's tutorials are awsome, I bought all of them... The price is awsome too!!! I strongly advice them!!! I bought Lightwave DVDs from different instructors and frankly they don't go half way joe's tuts and they probably cost 3 times the price.

CGTalk Moderation
03-06-2008, 11:06 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.