PDA

View Full Version : Waiting for a new world

Cyberone
03-05-2008, 05:26 PM
http://assets.cgsociety.org/nvart/1204741579/680bound
(http://assets.cgsociety.org/nvart/1204741579/1024bound)Waiting for a new world...
In the future we may have to terraform new planets. They way we are going at the moment there is no way we can stay here...I hope our children push out to the stars and find new homes.
But most worlds will need a little help..bacteria will be needed to get good soil going...ice melted to get water and air...its only the start but this is what we see here..
It will take a very long time.
Here we see a mother and child waiting where they live...it may take a hundred years but the company has invested...inside was nice but now its starting to get a little worn..
They are fascinated by what they see...a few years ago when the child was but a baby the world looked so different.
Another man sits reading the paper...he works here...this is life for him...setting up new worlds.
Now there is a little high atmosphere, clouds and wind. It reminds the mother of home.
This world is growing with her child. The young one will see it as her home. She wont remember the worn barren rock that her mother despised from the start.
Even now on the windows the first signs of terristial life can be seen. algae in the windows. Its a sign of good future...things are going to plan..
When they came here the towers were new and bright. Now they seem to be growing dull. No matter, soon they will be on the ground...planting, harvesting, reaping...

Thx to alot of ppl for the making of this image.

Manabu for his awesome ideas and his japanese view of asthitics esp for windows.
Kuri for the acorn and advice. (sorry there wasnt one)
Andrew, cloud and “spank the monkey” for their loving advice
My idea was to create a picture where everything is the artspace.
We look thru a window....the space...and also art.
We see nature...space and art.
We render nature with our own hands...our greatest and worst art.

Made in vue maya and photoshop.

Cheers...CYB

Sidler
03-05-2008, 05:42 PM
wow ! i just love the light u put in it ! great work and cool idea

DesignerGr
03-05-2008, 07:05 PM
Very very nice one of the best man :love:

Cyberone
03-08-2008, 11:05 AM
thx for the kind words.
cheers

kattkieru
03-08-2008, 05:41 PM
Sweet action you pixel ninja, you. I like the scuffing you did since the last version. Where do I vote? ^_^;

Cyberone
03-10-2008, 12:12 PM
@kattkieru: lol thx dood. you can vote by sending me a beer in the mail....haha....wow soooo many new entries came in at the very end...was hard to follow them all today.

kattkieru
03-11-2008, 01:59 AM
Beer in the mail, huh. Is that... legal? Dude, find a way and I'll try to send ya some.

CGTalk Moderation
03-11-2008, 01:59 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.