PDA

View Full Version : Did the Drag Controller changed in messiah 3?

Pixelclown
03-05-2008, 09:39 AM
Hi folks, I've got a little problem while switching to messiah 3 as my "Controller Drag" doesn't work the way like it did in messia 2.5c.

I just applied a Controller Select and a Controller Drag to an handle an linked it to a null in the scene. The mouse buttons (LMB,MMB,RMB) of the "Controller Drag" are set to each position channel (x,y,z).

What I get now is the problem that the Null is just movable on the current active channel by the handle. The other two mousebuttons don't do anything.

Do you have the same problems or did I just miss an option to switch on?

Thx for any advice,
Jonas

kursad_pileksuz
03-05-2008, 04:40 PM
hmmm, I think that I can confirm this issue. Fori did alot of enhancements to edit sphere. So edit sphere behaviour has changed and this may have affected this particular armature.

Pixelclown
03-05-2008, 09:38 PM
Thx for the response. Mhm, if it's a general problem, how long do you think does it pmg take to fix it? Or is there an option for the edit sphere to set it up correctly?

kursad_pileksuz
03-05-2008, 09:49 PM
I emailed Fori about it. If he gets back to me I will let you know

CGTalk Moderation
03-05-2008, 09:49 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.