PDA

View Full Version : Novel 2 Film: Pre-vis team needed

robo3687
05-05-2003, 07:28 AM
Hi,

I'm a student in year 10, and for an english project we had a free choice of what to do, and the marks go to about half our final mark. I chose to write a novel based on the lives of two teenagers.

The other night I was thinking about how I could present this in it's final form. And realised that with what I wanted to do I would not be able to do it all myself. Hence my reason for being here.

Keep in mind that I'm not making the film now....I will be doing that in my final 2 years of school as my major english work.

I will now outline the positions I have to be filled:

1-2 2D artists (for illustrations in the book)
1 good portrait drawer (obviously for portraits of the main characters)
1-2 people to work on storyboards for adapting the book to film
1-2 people willing to use those storyboards to make some small pre-viz animatics.
And maybe even a floorplan designer to design layouts for houses and schools and other buildings within the story.

The deadline for this project is mid-august.....I will set a more solid date later.....as I have to continue writing the story.

I know it seems like I'm getting people to do the work for me, but I will be doing alot myself.....I'll be doing some illustrations, the cover design, some pre-viz animatics and storyboards, basically I'm just recruiting people to help the process along.

Anyone who is interested could you please PM me, and follow the link below to what I have written so far of the story (about 10,500 words).

Thankyou in advance

regards

Paul Robinson

robo3687
05-05-2003, 08:05 AM
The link:

A teen's Life (http://www.angelfire.com/pro/robo_obi/teenslife.doc)

and could a mod change the name of the thread to

"Novel 2 Film: A Teen's Life (Pre-vis team needed)"

as i did not read the thread above saying to read it before posting.....my bad

robo3687
05-22-2003, 07:56 AM
no one's interested?.........

well going on time........i have alot of writing to do so i've reduced the positions available to this:

1-2 2D artists (for illustrations in the book)
1 good portrait drawer (obviously for portraits of the main characters)

these two are the only nceccesary for the book........as i'm not sure of the film bit yet.....

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 01:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.