PDA

View Full Version : Minor autorig plugin bug

dustin1138
03-02-2008, 05:55 PM
Let me start by saying I love this plugin. It was money well spent! Great work guys. :)

Just a minor bug I found. When you select the pelvic node (the bone pointing down from the pelvic base) it won't 'un-select'. If you select any other node you'll find that you now have two nodes selected. Even if you switch to setup mode it remains selected. Current work around: select any item from the item list from the left and it de-selects. I'm guessing that this is a 3.0 glitch.

Bugpoo
03-07-2008, 09:23 AM
I see that it remains selected as well...though it's not being affected while I translate/rotate the newly selected armature.

I must say though...this autorig plug-in is amazing! It's such a breeze to set up and it's got many great features. I love the fact that I can get some cartoony squash and stretch from this rig :-) I just purchased it tonight, so I have yet to add to the rig to customize it for my character. I hope anyone planning to do character animation work in messiah purchases Ulven's autorig so we don't see such a valuable tool stop development.

Ulven
03-07-2008, 12:20 PM
I'll try to get to it this weekend.

lanosrep1
03-07-2008, 05:25 PM
I have to agree.. got it too.. its really nice to work with.. especially if you are rigging challenged.. this thing will put all that behind you so you can do what you really wanted to do in the first place.. Animate! :) Vegard and Co. have given so much to the community in such sort time!.. He's like the Energizer bunny around here.. just keep going!...

G.

I see that it remains selected as well...though it's not being affected while I translate/rotate the newly selected armature.

I must say though...this autorig plug-in is amazing! It's such a breeze to set up and it's got many great features. I love the fact that I can get some cartoony squash and stretch from this rig :-) I just purchased it tonight, so I have yet to add to the rig to customize it for my character. I hope anyone planning to do character animation work in messiah purchases Ulven's autorig so we don't see such a valuable tool stop development.

dborruso
03-08-2008, 10:01 PM
I see this bug too.

Yes this autorigger is great.

The only thing it is missing is a conrol to move the whole character including ik controls and everything and a control to squash and stretch the entire rig. I'll try to figure out to make one though. But this rig is great and well worth the money.

CGTalk Moderation
03-08-2008, 10:01 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.