PDA

View Full Version : Problem zooming in painter 9.5

shambok
03-02-2008, 12:50 AM
Hi there all!

Iím having a problem using the zoom in painter 9.5
itís not that it doesnít work all together ... however ... I have to point my mouse curser off the canvas when I want to zoom in or out. If I have the curser on the canvas while I use the zoom ... (either my Intous 3 touch strip or my mouse wheel) the canvas "freezes" on me. To unfreeze it I have to click the curser somewhere else in the program ... like the UI or on the frame of the canvas.
A buddy of mine has a Graphire tablet and it doesnít happen to him so I donít think itís the norm. Please let me know if any of you have had the same problem and if you have found a solution.

Thanx a mill
Shamie

Hecartha
03-02-2008, 08:19 AM
Are you using windows and the Logitech SetPoint driver for a Logitech mouse?
If yes, turn it off once it is loaded when windows start.

shambok
03-02-2008, 09:20 AM
HaHaaaaa!

Merci, merci, merci! In fact ... Merci ...je pense que vos conseils sont excellents!
That was indeed the problem, thanks a mill for the help ... Painter has become that much more friendly!

Shamie

Hecartha
03-03-2008, 08:45 AM
;) Nice if everything work as it should

I bought a Logitech mouse because of the issues with Microsoft mouse and Microsoft intellipoint driver and...new problem with the Logitech SetPoint driver :banghead:
Fortunately, with this one i didn't need to uninstall it!

If you have a 5 buttons mouse and you need to give to your mouse, application specific settings, there is a great little application (1,65MB) named X-Mouse Button Control (http://www.highrez.co.uk/downloads/XMouseButtonControl.htm). The limitation is it isn't possible to configure more than 5 buttons so forget about the lateral scroll ability of the middle button anyway.
I don't understand why Microsoft and Logitech are not able to do light application for their mouses which can work with every program...

CGTalk Moderation
03-03-2008, 08:45 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.