PDA

View Full Version : Lost Paradise

DesignerGr
03-01-2008, 12:25 AM
http://assets.cgsociety.org/nvart/1204331147/680bound
(http://assets.cgsociety.org/nvart/1204331147/1024bound)
Made up Exclusive For this Competition.
One of my best.
Here you have Lost Paradise.
80% 3D (3ds max)
20% 2D (Photoshop digital Painting)
The story (From Left side to Right side of the picture)

Spaceship crashed - Survivors made a little village under the spaceship over the Mountain.
They evolved and went to the other side over the waterfalls.
They created city underground (waterfalls) On the ground (Forest) and On the air (flytowns)
The figure on the center is their Guardian
and The only Citizen of Lost Paradise Before they crushed their spaceship at the location.
By the way they turned their spaceship into a living civil and Architecture.
We can Create life and civil from the wrecks if we want.

Post your Comments and Let me know if u Like it.

u can see Alien Architecture Normal (http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?t=606296) here

u can see Alien Architecture (http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?t=606142) here

u can see Trapped In Iced (http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?p=4913657#post4913657) here

u can seeTrapped In Iced 2 The Night Fall (http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?f=230$forumid&t=590335) here

DesignerGr
03-01-2008, 07:04 PM
Thanks you all for your comments and critic but i really dont understand

Why you keep sending your comments at my e-mail and dont post them here

So everybody can watch them and talk back so we can all learn more.....

Anyway thank u all guys......

samiattar
03-01-2008, 07:25 PM
hey man
if u want my opinion i think that it doesn't read well if u know what i mean.
i mean when i first look at i dont tell whats what. maybe thats because of color perspective and lighting.

DesignerGr
03-01-2008, 07:52 PM
But my friend samiattar (http://forums.cgsociety.org/member.php?u=215993) thats the basic idea

To make the viewer look at it more and spent more time that he usually
takes to look at something ordinary and usual.

If u look at it good you will see all the excelent details i made.

Maybe your a right , mayby its your eyes.......

Anyway thanks for your comment man....

EhsanD
03-02-2008, 03:28 AM
Hey ! thanks for your comment !
Nice work you do ! but there is some problems ... ( in my idea )
What are these black shapes in every where ? in foreground middground and background ? what about depth ? Those cloud textures are not match with the whole image ... My eyes can't find a place to rest , So i can't look at this image for so long ... What about that white horizon line ?
The planet on the left side ! If you remove those clouds around the planet it would be better . becaus that is wrong ! clouds are behind and in front of the planet and it makes a bad feeling of cloud .
There is so much white ... there should be one Hero in your painting :D not 10 heros with a same power .
Excuse me if i type so much ! hope it helps .
Thanks again !

DesignerGr
03-02-2008, 12:17 PM
My friend EhsanD

Red are your questions

Blue are my answers

***What are these black shapes in every where ? in foreground middground and background ? what about depth ?

---Sorry but i really cant spot those 'black shapes' - There hole image is based on depth
Maybe u are talking about the towers but they are green and full of textures

***Those cloud textures are not match with the whole image ... My eyes can't find a place to rest , So i can't look at this image for so long

--- I cant say a thing about this after all its what u see.

*** What about that white horizon line ?

---Its the supernova behide the flying city

***The planet on the left side ! If you remove those clouds around the planet it would be better . becaus that is wrong ! clouds are behind and in front of the planet and it makes a bad feeling of cloud .

---Sorry but at this point i think that u are making a big mistake and i can explain it if want

***There is so much white ... there should be one Hero in your painting :D not 10 heros with a same power .

--- White-grey-blue its the atmosphere and the hero is only one (after all i made this) but can u please spot the other nine for me..... Maybe they are evolving or the scenery is trully alive..... i dont know.....

Anyway thank you very much for your comments....

So realax and enjoy it and by the way if i knew that my post at your theme would make u so nervus that u came here and say all those thinks i wouldnt post it at all.

Cyberone
03-02-2008, 02:32 PM
agreed with all the posts above....

relax dood they are trying to help you with their comments....and you have basically posted on every single pers thread asking for advice so is suppose thats what they came and did...

the image is pretty nice aver all but its very confusing to the eye...too much stands out. if ya did it in 3d then maybe a bit of DOF or haze in the depth might help to bring the back ground into the back.

i agree with what some one said about clouds behind the planet....they are the same scale and type as the ones in front...its just confusing..

i think the people in the posts above were trying to help....well thats the point isnt it? get some feed back and help each other out??

its a great work man but if i were you i would listen to what was said because they were all good ideas offered with the upmost of respect.

all the best man and
good luck!

DesignerGr
03-02-2008, 03:31 PM
I quess you are right my Friend.

I just went crazy with all this pressure from work , plus the studies , plus bills to pay and all....

CyberOne thanks for saying all those thinks you made me feel better.

By the way your portfolio rocks man u are a pro.

EhsanD
03-02-2008, 07:46 PM
Oh man !!! :sad:
I am so sorry but believe me that's all about my english ! I could say all of those , better ! I never thought it may make you sad ! So sorry !!! I just wanted to help ! and what i told you are what i learned from an old master painter ... So i wanted to share what i learnt to you !
I am really sorry ...

DesignerGr
03-02-2008, 08:36 PM
The Fault is mine bacause i am very stressed right now

with many problems and stuff.

You have done nothing wrong believe me its my fault.

Anyway i dont want to get winy and stuff and ruine the sprit of the competion.....

By the way the main character in my picture lets say that i alot like me ........ Get the picture??

Only with magic i can get out of some situations i am in......

Love u all guys.... Lets keep it up.

DesignerGr
03-03-2008, 10:46 PM
If u could just see it with all ... its details at 2560 x 1600

you could eazely see the 3d camera dof and all the 3d fin detail ....

even the glyfs i added as a deferend layer to the ship.....

Anyway........

EhsanD
03-04-2008, 04:54 PM
We will see it ... :thumbsup:
When you upload it in your gallery ! or when you win the challenge ! :D
Keep working ...

DesignerGr
03-04-2008, 04:58 PM
thanks man u rock...

JFVerissimo
03-04-2008, 06:33 PM
Hi,

When i saw your image im listen-Herbst9-Buried Under Time and Sand and i grasp the feeling of this! I like your concept! Remember some medieval pictures which tell a history in a same frame.

Good feeling!

:thumbsup:

DesignerGr
03-04-2008, 06:41 PM
Thanks man I wanted to give that feeling at a specific point.

Thanks for your comment.

DesignerGr
03-04-2008, 09:18 PM
Rinally Some Fine details

http://img3.freeimagehosting.net/image.php?3fccfdc298.jpg

explore and comment........

EhsanD
03-05-2008, 05:57 PM
Wow ! all of those shot's you took as details are awesome !!! Well done ! now i can see what you have done !
But there is a problem ... in you match those great shots together then you would have an incredible Image ! that waterfal is just awesome ...
Cheers bro ...

DesignerGr
03-05-2008, 08:11 PM
Thanks man

I really appriciate this comments especially from u.

Just hope u <really liked the details> ...

Thanks again bro.

CGTalk Moderation
03-05-2008, 08:11 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.