PDA

View Full Version : M:S 3> Updated Manual? and TARON?

Julez4001
02-29-2008, 03:07 PM
I am on the edge of upgrading my messiah and possibly adding another seat.
(who am I kidding, I am gonna do it)

Has the manual for v3 been overhauled or significantly updated. Fred, looking at you.

-----------

Taron, where are you? I know I haven't been on the board like I have on the past but your baby has mad eit to lite. Are you still planning on doing any rendering videos? Displacements?

I still think that Messiah is behind on something they pretty pioneered.
"Simple videos discussing the ins and out of their app."

I do like the tutorials that are on the new site however Ii think you need more
Feature Attractiveness videos that focus not just on the process but making ppl want to buy your products even more.
A taron "this is how you do displacements and why you want to use messiah for it" would be key. He still has name recognition that isn't milked to its fullest potential.

Just saying.....

Wegg
02-29-2008, 03:39 PM
Taron and Fred are up to their eyeballs on a big production. Other beta team members have tried to make videos for you to hold over till they get time to update the docs. Hopefully it will be sooner rather than later.

Julez4001
02-29-2008, 03:47 PM
Ahhhh thanks for the update Wegg!

MarkInTx
02-29-2008, 04:25 PM
Taron and Fred are up to their eyeballs on a big production. Other beta team members have tried to make videos for you to hold over till they get time to update the docs. Hopefully it will be sooner rather than later.

That's the downside of having working professionals doing ther development... the upside is that they generally know what a working professional needs :-)

Thank you to all of the beta testers who are keeping us busy!

CGTalk Moderation
02-29-2008, 04:25 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.