PDA

View Full Version : An overdue baby update

MaDeuce
05-04-2003, 10:33 AM
Sorry to bail for a few weeks, but I have been so busy with significant life-events lately. Well Ive put in some hours over the past few days and I got the rig complete(minus a few expressions ill do later, and I started the skinning process. Also I laid the UVs out, but I think they might need a little tweaking still. Well the picture is quite small, but its like 19K, I dont understand why my Photoshop saves files so big, coz im a Photoshop newb

ilasolomon
05-04-2003, 11:51 PM
just wanna say :thumbsup: & :bounce: also :beer:
goodluck

4 low
05-09-2003, 06:30 AM
Go to Image Size and make sure the resolution is 72 dpi. Then do cntrl alt shift s to save for web. Choose 2 up. Use a medium jpeg setting and save. That should work

soneone
05-09-2003, 11:36 PM
19kb is reasonable for this imagesize :)

MaDeuce
05-14-2003, 11:34 AM
I just spend the last four days trouble-shooting my darn wrap deformers, they totally bugged out, and I just figured it out. All it came down to was changing a 2 to a 1(influence type for all you who are maya literate.) Just one little parameter. ARghh...the Agony!!! well finally I can move on. I gotta do tha poopy diaper and blend shapes and a few custom controls. I would like for the character to be mainly controlled through a few control objects. For example the blue locator next to the hand controls the IK, and it is also linked to the IK twist and shoulder shrug to, for quick manipulation. I am pleased with the range of deformation so far, here is a lil update

koinu
05-18-2003, 09:17 PM
Looks great Steve...... Can't wait to see the diaper....

MaDeuce
05-20-2003, 06:54 AM
This is about as far as the daiper is gonna bend with just weighting alone. Any more and the geometry will intersect. Time to move on to some influence objects, or a maybe a lattice for the straps...not sure

koinu
05-20-2003, 07:00 AM
EEEERRRRRRRRR...... can we say that that diaper needs a changin.......... Too Funny, Just like a boss always on your ass and full of sh_t....:eek:

BlueCougar
05-30-2003, 02:21 PM
10-4 that trucker's carrying a big load! Looks cool, look forward to seeing him move.

Kenn

ilasolomon
07-02-2003, 09:05 AM
Hi Steve
could we have this baby mesh finished? I mean would you send me the file?! ;)
thanx a lot

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 01:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.