PDA

View Full Version : Messiah 3.0 - does it come with AutoRig?

Julez4001
02-25-2008, 03:58 PM
On PMG site, there is a video with AutoRig lite?
Can someone explain its "liteness" to me? What does it do and not do?

peksi
02-25-2008, 04:06 PM
It's the "same" one that me and Ulven made, but instead of crippling and removing a leg from rest of rig, we removed rest of rig from the leg. So, it's just that leg which you can see on that video tutorial. Tease? Maybe.

borisgoreta2000
02-25-2008, 04:08 PM
I think you just get the leg, the other leg and arms are amputated and the character is decapitated. :)

corella02
02-25-2008, 05:14 PM
Cool, i paid for the autorigg in 2.0 and never got one....

C.

peksi
02-25-2008, 05:44 PM
Cool, i paid for the autorigg in 2.0 and never got one....

C.

I'd like to point out that AutoRigger is 3rd party product. Lite version is something Ulven wanted to contribute with the release of v3.

corella02
02-26-2008, 11:37 AM
I'd like to point out that AutoRigger is 3rd party product. Lite version is something Ulven wanted to contribute with the release of v3.

Thats exactly what im tlaking about. I think the little ironic attitude got lost....

C.

MarkInTx
02-26-2008, 12:08 PM
Hmmm... I made a post here, but it got lost. I'll try again.

I think Julez question (and mine) is what are the differences between Autorig Lite and the full blown Autorig from Ulven's site?

Ulven
02-26-2008, 12:51 PM
Autorig lite is only one leg of the whole rig, instead of the whole character. It's intended to be both a bit of a teaser, but also educational material, since it shows a good way of setting up an IK FK blending leg setup, as well as how to script one, through example.

MarkInTx
02-26-2008, 05:25 PM
Autorig lite is only one leg of the whole rig, instead of the whole character. It's intended to be both a bit of a teaser, but also educational material, since it shows a good way of setting up an IK FK blending leg setup, as well as how to script one, through example.

OK, thanks for the info.

It doesn't matter to me... I'll be buying the autorig plug-in, anyway. It could be the same, and I'd buy your plug-in because it is worth it to me to give you motivation to keep developing plug-ins!

I've almost got my model ready to start rigging... I hope to be buying your autorigger this coming weekend and start playing!

CGTalk Moderation
02-26-2008, 05:25 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.