PDA

View Full Version : MATRIX RELOADED on IMAX.

aazimkhan
05-03-2003, 03:51 AM
Hey guys,

Since the news have been out officially. I can post this thread and let you know that MATRIX reloaded is coming on IMAX soon.

check the news at:
http://www.cnn.com/2003/SHOWBIZ/Movies/04/24/film.matrix.reut/index.html

Must see movie at IMAX.

ZippZopp
05-03-2003, 05:15 AM
thats awesome! the only movie I've seen on IMAX is Two Towers which was incredible!

there's an IMax right near me so i'm pretty excited, hopefully they'll get the IMax version soon

MaDSheeP
05-03-2003, 06:34 AM
aparently due to the huge friggin reels that they use for the imax projectors, in order to get the movie into an imax format, they have to chop 20 minutes of the film... but it would still be friggin awesome...

god i wish there was an imax local to me

SuperMax
05-03-2003, 07:16 AM
only bad thing with Imax is when they do a Dutch Tilt you head starts to spin with it which could get you a bit dizzy.

And with the way the Matrix has camera movements, take a few empty brown bags with you just inscase.
:applause:

t-toe
05-03-2003, 02:17 PM
zippzopp, I don't believe they did a 35mm to 70mm conversion of The Two Towers for IMAX, so, in other words, they were just blowing up a 35mm print to that huge screen. when you see the Matrix: Reloaded, you're probably going to crap your pants right then and there... 70mm is BEAUTIFUL!

--t.toe

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 01:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.