PDA

View Full Version : DWIII - 3D - Faraguay - The Unknown Soldier

Faraguay
02-24-2008, 12:38 AM
Hi, I hope to finish this one, but for sure this will change quite a bit along the process...

Some ideas about the character: Unknown Soldier because nobody who met him has ever survived (nice career so far to be involved in the biggest war ever). In addition to his faultless swordman skills he'll be mastering the power of air (maybe creating some sand storms or the standard lightning storm following the peaceful calm of a sunny day...) and for that he's managed to find (or build) his artifact on the right arm (too simple at the moment).
Other than this, I think he enjoys life as he's got always a big smile on his face (also used as intimidation against his opponents alongside with his covered eyes).
http://faraguay3d.net//domwar/warconcept01.jpghttp://faraguay3d.net//domwar/warconcept02.jpg

StacyOgie
02-24-2008, 12:54 AM
I'm lovin' it. He reminds of Voldo from the Soul Calibur series but in the second pic, he fairly lithe. I would like to see him bulked up though not overly muscular. The sword and the attachment on the arm is sexy lol.

AngryAndy
02-25-2008, 12:26 PM
Looks cool. His grin reminds me a bit of Death from Judge Dredd.

Vectorius
02-26-2008, 07:12 PM
OYE OYE LANGI !!:bounce: happy to see your here man!:)
Have a good war man, i'll come back to see how its going on.

OKMER
02-26-2008, 08:33 PM
ABNERRR buddy!!!Missing you man!We need a sniper to stop Quad here,lolll.
Hope you're doing ok man and happy to be by your side man here in war :-).
Nice weirdo sketches.Awesome!!huhu.
Wanna see more!
See ya soon
:beer:
:beer:
Youpiiiiiiiii

Loukor
02-26-2008, 08:52 PM
I love his expression on the first sketch alot and I think his body could use the same treatment... like more style maybe to give off contrast? just a suggestion, cheers.

CGTalk Moderation
02-26-2008, 08:52 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.