PDA

View Full Version : Version 3 versus old documentation

MMcKenzie
02-24-2008, 12:00 AM
Ok, I have upgraded to Studio 3 after being away from Messiah for quite some time. So I am in very bad need of a refresher course. I have started with the tutorials that came with the software, and it would appear that a few things have changed since these tutorials were written. Are there new tutorials (other than the great fur tutorials) for version 3? I'm just trying to get up to speed on the basics.

Thanks!

ctguitars
02-25-2008, 01:59 AM
Hi MMcKenzie & all,

Also upgraded to ver 3 having not used for a while. I notice that the help file in the Launch Docs section under file menu is NOT updated? Is this a NOT YET thing or NOT AT ALL?

Cheers
Aidan

Wireframes
02-25-2008, 09:21 AM
Hey pMG team please tell us something. The documentation need some update !

Hope to see some tutorial soon about new function of M3.

Thanks

Phil

Ulven
02-25-2008, 11:27 AM
I know Fred's been very busy, but I started documenting the new features through video tutorials on pmg's website, and also at the wiki docs: http://messiah3d.scribblewiki.com/Main_Page

However, right now I'm very busy with animation and programming, so there might be a bit of time before I can add to it and cover all the new features. Feel free to add to the wiki docs though. I will when I can.

CGTalk Moderation
02-25-2008, 11:27 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.