PDA

View Full Version : Messiah Content in our new Reel

Wegg
05-02-2003, 11:26 PM
I just finished putting together our new Demo Reel and it has a lot of Messiah Animation that people might find interesting.

Click Here (http://www.eggington.net/Demo.mpg)

The Jester, Ape, Einstein, Ceaser, AC Dino etc are all done in Messiah and rendered in LW.

Jo B.
05-23-2003, 09:56 PM
Cool, thanks!
May I ask you about your relationship about AM compared to PMG?
I knew most of the stuff, cause i know eggington.. but I'd like to know if you totally switched to PMG or do ya still use AM. I was pretty frustrated using AM 9.5 that i nearly lost my interest in it, but more and more people tell me that 10 is much better and that 10.5 will be/is even better. And I still think that the concept of AM is actually genius.
Do ya use Project Messiah Animate or Studio?
What's up with the Messiah guys? do ya know when the final Studio Version (not the advance release) will be released? And is it worth it? Where are the advantages of PMG?

Greetz...

Andy741
06-15-2003, 12:32 AM
Hi Wegg. cool stuff. If I were your guidance counselor I would advise you to get into creature animation.. That seems to be where you have the most fun animating.

Anyways, how did you learn to animate? Did you go to school?

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 01:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.