PDA

View Full Version : DWIII-2D-Warlord...

cyberarts
02-23-2008, 05:38 PM
Hi there here is some silhouet pose that i did...My character is a solitary who's last millinium of war with the machines left a sower theast in his heart. Now with a new enemy in sight he grab some scraps from the machine remains and built his armor...From a mysterious incounter he received the Air/and lightening power...Now he only want to get rid of this new enemy and hope that's gonna be the last battle that will bring peace in the hole univers...

StacyOgie
02-23-2008, 07:56 PM
Pretty cool. I like number 1 since your theme is air/lightning and number 2 and 4.

cyberarts
02-24-2008, 02:24 AM
I hope that i can pull something good...i take note of your choices...

Soon i'll post my concept sheet...

Thanks again...:)

cyberarts
02-24-2008, 04:26 PM
For a reason i had twice the same sheet...Now it is ok...My second sheet was too heavy so i manage to lower the weight (kb speaking).

So enjoy!!! :)

cyberarts
02-28-2008, 11:40 PM
Hi! I just post my last sketch of my warlord. But by the look of it I think that my character fit more for a Stalker class...My character is a Super vampire who his observations of the last millenium wars draws him to engage himself into the battle in hope for the eradiction of this new ennemy that comes to life and that peace will rule in the entire univers once and for all...

I am not done yet with the concept as you can see. I am workin' on it: designing the whole body, the helmet and polishing the look.

So until my next post, enjoy! ;)

KP
03-02-2008, 12:28 PM
Hey Cyberarts, thanks again for the nice words. I like your concept as well, especially the latest sketch. The idea with the bat is cool, and seems really new. I would keep his props and costume light feeling, since he will be in the air so much. Not toooo much armor on the guy, it might be cooler to sacrifice the armor for agility or something. I dunno just my two cents. :]

cyberarts
03-02-2008, 04:14 PM
Thank you KP!!!:)

I was a bit stuck with my concept for days now. But with your advises, I think that I can pull off something...I really appreciate your opinion. They are helpfull. :)

Thank you again!!!

Best regard,

cyberarts
03-15-2008, 05:37 PM
I'm stuck a bit with my concept for a while...I show you where i am with my work....not too convencing for now...I hope that the inspiration will be back...

until then enjoy!

CGTalk Moderation
03-15-2008, 05:37 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.