PDA

View Full Version : double acting?

andy_maxman
05-02-2003, 09:50 PM
hi all
lets say i stay put my dv cam on a shelf.....and leave the record on ......

the effect i ned of mysef is.....finally.......there shud be three charateres all played by me..........one who is totally fresh ( A ) one who is sleeping and has got a quilt ( blanket ) covering him ( B ) and the third ( C ) just looking at both A and B.

Now i want A to pull the blanket off B in the same shot and B should react sleepily........and pull back the blanket on him......all in one shot......

do i need to use a body double or is there anyother way i can show the "interaction of A with the blanket" while B is still seen

anyone?

FabioMSilva
05-04-2003, 12:01 AM
lol iŽve done a fun sequence like that myself. Basicly i shot my father on a chair, and him again on another chair a meter away from each other. then cut the image in two and composite the 1st movie with the second. Just make sure the characters DO NOT blend in the scene with each other(or theyre shadows), cuz if wanna do somethin like that uŽll need blue screen). also make sure the lightting and camera positions are the same....if u take long the "sun" will change its position and it will dificult the lighting...unless u decide to film on night with All Non-Natural lights

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 10:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.