PDA

View Full Version : poseDeformer for 8.5 x64?

Andrei2k
02-22-2008, 10:43 PM
I just set up Visual Studio 2005 and I would like to recompile Comet's pose space deformer for Maya 8.5 and 2008. Not sure if someone else has done this but I couldn't find anything for a few days now.

If anyone has compiled the Comet poseDeformer for 8.5 x64 or I will settle for 32 bit or can help me do it please PM me. I will $$$ for teaching me the process because I need the PSD right away. I set up my VS correctly but would like to know more of the process of getting from source to .mll

Thank you,
Andrei

mental
02-23-2008, 01:12 AM
David Johnson has kindly shared the source on his blog's download page.

http://www.djx.com.au/blog/downloads/

I too would be interested in a x64 version for both 8.5 and 2008 if possible :)

Andrei2k
02-23-2008, 07:50 PM
Thank you for the link. Yes it is a bit annoying and tricky to be limited to the 32-bit Maya because of the x64 plugin unavailable. I am assuming that the code actually has to change not just recompile the source? Maybe thats why it hasnt happened yet.

Wishful thinking but I hope the next version of Maya actually integrates this in like XSI.

Andrei

CGTalk Moderation
02-23-2008, 07:50 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.