PDA

View Full Version : Question About MSP3

sadicus
02-22-2008, 04:29 PM
is anyone using MSP3 yet?

I placed an order with pmg yesterday (thinking i would download and install)

"Most Upgrades are done via download
and hardware key verification by e-mail."

Nowdays download orders are usually near instantaneous.

Q: so how long before the download link is emailed?
Q: Will the Dongle i currently use still be needed?

:)

Ulven
02-22-2008, 04:33 PM
Yeah the upgrade process is as follows:
1. You order the upgrade from pmg.
2. They send you an email with a dongle updater which reads a code from your dongle.
3. You send this code to pmg.
4. They send you a code back to input into that program and update the hardware dongle as well as a download link.

sadicus
02-22-2008, 08:07 PM
....I'm still waiting to download,

thanks for the info.

catizone
02-22-2008, 09:32 PM
Ulven...our "Go To Guy" on Ver 3 info:

Just installed Ver 3. I also downloaded all the new tutorials. Beyond that, do you know if the docs for 3 are ready?

And/or where to download them?

Thanks,
Rick

Zimtower
02-22-2008, 10:32 PM
I just purchased Messiah 3.0 which ive been waiting for months. Questions I want to ask is how long will shipping take as the paypal order system did not give me an option for shipping. Another question is: Has the link between lightwave 9.3 and messiah been fixed so I can get things done fast without crashing all my work?

Ulven
02-23-2008, 12:02 AM
In addition to the video tutorials I did a little write up on the new expressions and armatures that you can see on the wiki here http://messiah3d.scribblewiki.com/Main_Page.

I haven't had time to do any proper writeups on rendering improvements yet but I'll do what I can. Hopefully many of you will help contribute to the overall learning as well and add info where I cannot.

palpal
02-23-2008, 01:49 AM
I really am impressed by you, you are the messiah marketing squad all alone.. Keep up the good work, but do not let the forums steal your time here... You have tasks you have to do you know... Hello, all... Give a round aplause for ULVEN as he really is answering in all threads these days, and to me that show love for messiah, true love that can not be ignored... WOW! :love:

Yours PAL :bounce:

Ulven
02-23-2008, 03:04 AM
Hehe, thanks a lot pal! :bounce:
Great to see people appreciating the effort. I know I have tasks to do, and I've already rigged and animated a character this week too, plus done some programming... It's just that I don't sleep :)

CGTalk Moderation
02-23-2008, 03:04 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.