PDA

View Full Version : DWIII - 3D - Collings - Invoker

collings
02-22-2008, 09:13 AM
Hello guys, i eventually decided to participate to the DW by joing the force of the cgsociety :buttrock:.

After a few quick few thumbnails i choose to do a small character rather than a Big Heroic dude !

Character Background ::

The born of the goblins is in France, in a cleft of the Pyrenees, from which they spread rapidly throughout Europe. They hitched a ride with Viking ships to get to Britain.

This little guy is really old and leader of his race. He is wise, clever, still nimble and can be really dangerous when he is upset. They have no homes, being nomadic, dwelling temporarily in mossy cracks in rocks and tree roots. He never go out without his famous tobacco pipe. The substance he smokes isn't really tabacco tho, actually nobody knows. The only things that we know, is that's one of the source of his magical power.

It's a kind of mix between yoda, popeye & Napoleon (French general) :D

http://www.nicolascollings.com/WIP/DW3/Lowres_concept03.jpg

bradjames
02-22-2008, 11:56 AM
Hey nice to see you in this collings. I'm really feeling the concept. Looking forward to watching your progress.

dmonk
02-22-2008, 01:09 PM
Little guys unite! Yeah I went in the same direction. You've been turning out great work lately so I expect you to knock this one out of the park. Looking forward to this entry.

jesuisankit
02-22-2008, 02:29 PM
Best of Luck:thumbsup: Collings cant wait to see wht ur petite guy can doo.. :scream:

CGTalk Moderation
02-22-2008, 02:29 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.