PDA

View Full Version : DWIII - 2D - ArdenRey - Lightbringer

ardenrey
02-21-2008, 11:18 PM
Hi all!
I don't like war. That's why I'm chose Clericon class. I hope will have time for finishing this work.
Good Luck Everyone!

nathanmckenna
02-21-2008, 11:30 PM
great concept, nice outline, well balanced. whats the story here? could this guy be on a peace mission?

peace and cake, my brothers.

OKMER
02-21-2008, 11:31 PM
Hey, come on man...we're just killing emotionless machines...LOL:D
Nice sketch!!!Wanna see more.
Cheers & good luck;

nikudy
02-23-2008, 11:29 AM
think of it as a necessary evil to stop a war ( and those filthy machines ) :D

nice start !
:thumbsup:

- claudiu

BluntPencil
02-23-2008, 12:16 PM
Looks good! The big thingie on his back makes for a lovely profile.

ardenrey
02-23-2008, 04:01 PM
OK! Let's destroy all machines!

Now about Lightbringer:

When threat of revival of machines became real, the greatest wizards of nine worlds have created an artefact capable to destroy the enemy finally. But nobody could even touch this artefact. Everyone who tried to take it burned down alive...
...Have passed years... For protection and supports of an artefact have been created an order "Lightbringer".

Once one of young member of an order casually have touch a sacred artefact. And there was a miracle! It has not burned down! Force of an artefact has filled him. The human has ceased to be the human. It became became a deity which installs force and confidence in hearts and cures wounds.
And the belief of others in its force fills an artefact with boundless power which will destroy the enemy.
Without thinking twice this deity have named - Lightbringer.

mmm... It is not enough pathos?:rolleyes:

Swizzle
02-23-2008, 04:25 PM
This is looking good. Right now the concept reminds me of elves from Warcraft, so I guess there's not much bad I could say about it. Updates! Updates!

ardenrey
03-05-2008, 09:03 PM
Two new scetches.

nikudy
03-07-2008, 10:15 AM
the second one looks more badass. the first one is cool too but it doesn't inspire too much strenght. it is obvious that poor guy hasn't too much war experience.

-claudiu

ardenrey
03-13-2008, 01:48 AM
Just finished new scetch. :) hope tomorrow i'm will finish wings and the artefact gear.

CGTalk Moderation
03-13-2008, 01:48 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.