02-20-2008, 08:31 AM
Hola,

I thought that join to this war...

My idea is something like this

Name:Black Widow
Race:Arachnopoid (Arachno-Antropoid)
Class: Stalker
Artifact: Web of Void
Description: She's an arachnopoid. Arachnopoids are genetical mutation between spiders and humans. Originally machines made the genetical expirements, therefore they hate machines by nature. Originally they lived on a remote science lab in the outer space. The exile of machines destroyed the lab station, so they have spread into the galaxy. Due to their nature they became the most successful stalkers of all (at least they think so). They do their missions alone. Their arms are disguised with cloth like webs, because the arms are spider legs (two legs make an "arm", with a glove serving as hand with bladed fingers). Their skin is dark, almost black. They cover themselves with cloth made of spiderweb.

Black Widow is a junior member of her race. Her special ability is to cast the Web of Void. The web spurts out of her palms. The center of the web is a continuously growing cloud of Void. On contact the web desintegrates itself with the contacted parts of the victim.

nfuchs
02-21-2008, 09:55 AM
I can hardly wait to see your idea as a 3d model. :)
Good luck my friend!

j3st3r
02-21-2008, 04:16 PM
I made this out of zspheres. That's my first zsphere model, I never ever tried that way. The concept will change during thre process. The left arm is two spiderarm covered with cloth of spiderweb. This is her "human disguise". I'd like to post on daily basis.

Here's the image:

j3st3r
02-23-2008, 08:04 PM
Modeling Day 2

A bit disappointing that there are no replies here, but I keep on the work.

Here comes the first version of the head. The head has a symbiot, the spider. The two bodies are undetachable, they are living in a symbiosis.

eof
02-23-2008, 08:18 PM
Hi j3st3r!

Always love you works :)
This creature looking very uncommon.
Waiting for updates :)

Izuael
02-23-2008, 08:37 PM
Nice sculpts!
That last pic was nasty, but I guess they 'like' each other. :D

j3st3r
02-29-2008, 02:52 PM
I've almost finished the modeling. Low poly is almost ready (retopologized in Zbrush). This weekend I'll make the artifact (Web of Void), and start thinking on the winning pose.

Here's the update:

AdamHerbert
02-29-2008, 03:31 PM
Wow! This is coming along nicley! You work very quickly. I really like all the detail on the skin. Very creepy.

ba-dan
03-01-2008, 12:34 PM
Superb work!
It has chance, so good luck!
I'm waiting for the following steps.

blindsyte
03-01-2008, 10:08 PM
i was dissapointed that no one was commenting on my stuff too... i guess it happens to the best of us...

yolao
03-07-2008, 05:07 PM
Hola

Wonderful work. Very good modeling and design.

bradjames
03-07-2008, 05:21 PM
j3st3r: I'm liking the look of this character and the direction you've taken it. One thing I would maybe suggest is to make a size difference in the legs of the spier type thing on her back. Maybe make the bottom legs longer and a little bigger. Right now with all four legs the same it looks a little off.

Keep up the good work

CGTalk Moderation
03-07-2008, 05:21 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.