PDA

View Full Version : DWIII-brennen-Invoker

brennen
02-19-2008, 01:57 AM
O.o my first war :applause: I have some cool ideas for this , I'm not very good at character modelling but hey I should try at least and get better...pitty theres no scenes in dominance war then Id have some thing cool done up oh'well.

Name-Soul Stripper
Race-Alien/ Demonic
Class-InvokerArtifact weapon-gauntel type thing[Inspiration from necroscope by Brian Lumbley]...Darkness/void

The idea behind my creature is a dead alien that has been possesed by an ancient demon to hunt down and devour the souls and the source of magical energy within living beings. :twisted: so lots of gore, guts and bloods.

will atempt to put up some concept art some time today or tomorrow hopefully..sadly I have to do this all at night.

any one with cool ideas let me know

brennen
02-26-2008, 11:29 AM
okey so i've changed the idea behind my character ^^ and done some concept for it too >< well she's got no clothing as of yet...I'll do that latter once I have abit more time to myself.

http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/3360/dwiiibrennenlivingpuppekl5.jpg

CGTalk Moderation
02-26-2008, 11:29 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.