PDA

View Full Version : DWIII - 3D - Enbe - Mariachi (Pancho)

ENBE
02-18-2008, 03:18 AM
Well here is my finished concept, ill post my prelim sketches when i find some time.

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x243/nucleusdigital/ENBE_DominanceWar_MariachiConcept.jpg

"I guess the the last thing i remember about the Mariachi is when our supreme commander called him every name under the sun before booting him through the portal. All the while ol Pancho Mariachi was laughin' his head off, literally."

"You must understand that Pancho should be dead, well he was dead but tomb raiders thought it clever to hide the Fire Relic in Pancho's remains to transport from the kingdom. But that was enough to ignite the fuel in the Mariachi's soul and the world must now endure Panchos' drunken wrath for eternity, hence the Commanders enthusiasm to get rid of him."

".....but in truth Pancho isnt through that portal due to his drunken behaviour, its because he's all we've got to deal with the threat. What force can stop a drunken undead from having a party in flames & anarchy.... whats left of our charred homeworld says nothing."

- Survivor 028 from Mariachi Capture Squad

By all means crits are welcome, im going to start modelling next week some time.

innactpro
03-01-2008, 04:20 PM
It looks like he's missing something in his mid section. So, he's just held together by magic? Ho does he go about unleashing his drunken wrath?

CGTalk Moderation
03-01-2008, 04:20 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.