PDA

View Full Version : DWIII - 3D - LOC - the Flesh Fortress

theLOC
02-18-2008, 12:30 AM
Hey everybody:) I'm here to sign up for the Computer Generated Foren Legion and to bring Chaos, Stupidaty, Shame, Cookies, 2nd grade english and occasional humorous Irony to this man's army!!!
If that's ok with everybody-here's my concept :)

Name: FleshFortress
Race: Undead
Class: Clericon
Artifact Weapon: Staff of Rejuvenation/Resurrection (Darkness/void)

The art of R&R(Rejuvenation and Resurrection) is a little tricky and extreeeeeamly painfull. Life Force doesn't just appear out of nowhere, it must be taken from one living thing and given to another. It's realy more of a sharing experience ;) And beleave it or not Necromancers ain't realy into the whole "giving your life force to others" bit. Especialy in battle where there are many people in need of it. So the Necroguild came up with the idea of a Life Batary-using a person or animal with a large amount of life force to rejuvenate troops on the battlefield...but after countless experiments, no existing creature prooved to have potential for more the 2-3 compleate rejuvinations-soooo they desided to create one themselves...in the process they stumbled into two problems:
first-while the necromancer is chanaling life force he is in a compleate trans! helpless against attack-there fore useless in the battlefield.
second-the amount of body mass needed to store lifeforce for the healing of over 20 men prooved to be enormass...they had no problem composing together the flesh but a skeletal system to support it's weight-realy realy realy hard to find...
A simple salution to both problems prooved to be the Flesh Fortress concept-it is a combination betwean a building and a ...it's a....a....a thing...with with big....and a ....a....we'll just settle for it being a living Building that keeps the necromancer relativly safe ok?
It's extreamly fast, (compeard to other buildings)!!!
It's extreamly agile, (compeard to other buildings)!!!
It's extreamly strong, (compeard to other buildings)!!!
AND IT CAN BE YOURS IN 65 EASY PAYMANTS OF 85.99$ A MOUNTH!!! contact your local necrodealer for details

WARNING: In reality it ain't very fast,agile or dangerus...the necromancer that rides it just shares it's life force with the troops around it. BUT IT IS VERY INTIMIDATING AND REEKS LIKE HELL!!!

quick first doodle of the thing
http://loc.fmedia.bg/FleshFort_01.jpg

I'm awear that the concept is kind of goofy and wierd...and I was wondering-am I supose to stay with the team's overall idea of taking things more seriusly? General?

canso
02-18-2008, 12:41 AM
Hey, this is cool..I hope youŽll win;):thumbsup:

OKMER
02-18-2008, 12:43 AM
Haha, thats just great!!!Have a great war buddie!:beer:

Pixelbear
02-18-2008, 01:07 AM
Haha that's great stuff :D

CGTalk Moderation
02-18-2008, 01:07 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.