PDA

View Full Version : DWIII - 2D - TerryWu - [TBA]

TerryWu
02-17-2008, 02:01 PM
Hi guys, I'm just reserving a spot for the upcoming war. There some really great talent on this forum so I'm really looking forward to peoples work. I'll post some wips as soon as they're ready.

Good Luck guys!!! :thumbsup:
(http://forums.cgsociety.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=125737&stc=1)

DesignerGr
03-12-2008, 10:52 PM
I am with you Man

TerryWu
03-21-2008, 01:55 AM
Hi, I finally have time to actually join this war and I hope I'm not too late. I'm not sure what I want to do yet so I thought I'll just do some thumbnails to warm up and gear my mind. I'm going to do another sheet tomorrow and possibly another one after that. If feel there is something in these and could be good to pursue further please let me know as I'm very open to ideas at this stage.

DesignerGr - Thanks for your support and look out for the next update :)

Thanks
Terry

ps: does anyone know why I cannot post an image higher than 97.7kb?

http://forums.cgsociety.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=&stc=1

ReK0
03-21-2008, 02:56 AM
i think you got some great thumbnails there man keep it goin. work fast! i started kinda late too so i been bustin my ass lol. I grabbed a few of those thumbnails of which i thought worked best but they are all so cool so i didnt bother showing haha. do something that will stand out and you know you can render the best in the end. cant wait to see what you come up with!

TerryWu
03-22-2008, 02:52 AM
ReK0 - Thanks for the support and encouragement. I know I have a lot to do to catch up but I'm sure it's worth putting the effort in. Your image is coming on nicely too, looking forward to the finished rendered version...should be quite slick.

Here's the second set of thumbnails. Again if there is one that stands out let me know and I'll make a note of it.

Thank
Terry

ReK0
03-23-2008, 04:09 AM
you have so many good things to go on with those. pick your favorite, narrow it down. cant wait to see which u pick

M477
03-23-2008, 10:41 AM
Hey Terry, good to see you having a go at this! I was going to myself but then decided to work on a personal project instead so I will give you 100% of my support! Plus your entry would put mine to shame :pThe thumbnails look good, the ones that stand out the most for me are the winged ones - fly-like. But all are cool so I'll look forward to seeing your progress :wip:

CGTalk Moderation
03-23-2008, 10:41 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.