PDA

View Full Version : DWIII - 3D - MrJames - TBA

MrJames
02-17-2008, 09:55 AM
Looking forward to this! Hopefully have a few ideas posted later today. I'll keep this post for updates.

MrJames
02-17-2008, 06:30 PM
Had a few ideas floating around my head today, the main one I think I will go along with is the idea of a mini-assassin. The character would be a female stalker that rides a gecko for a steed, it uses its agilty to find the opponent and poison to take it out... I'll post something a bit more specific later, but I thought I would share anyway...

MrJames
02-17-2008, 08:43 PM
Started on a bit of concept... trying to think of ways of making her seem more lethal... will try and jazz up her wardrobe and weaopon a bit. Anyway, early days!

http://3d-tvu.co.uk/Attachments/dw_concept_01_892.jpg

LavenPillay
02-17-2008, 08:50 PM
Hey there, James.

Now, when you say "mini" do you mean she's gecko-sized ? Or is she smaller than human and the gecko larger than normal ?

Have you decided on an element ?

I imagine its not fire.
Unless you want fried gecko onna stick! :)

Make that gecko look Mean !

Maybe wings for flittering about ?

Keep it comin'!

JockeP
02-17-2008, 08:51 PM
I love the idea of a minigirlie, and I would love to see a poisondripping crosbow on her.

LavenPillay
02-18-2008, 05:13 AM
Hehe. Thats actually pretty cool.

Most are gonna do Big to Huge characters.

It'll be freakin' excellent to see a massive character on guard waiting for another big dude to challenge him....
...and then he gets stuck in the neck with a toothpick-sized crossbow quarrel ! Hahahah!

His last words : "Bugger...."

CGTalk Moderation
02-18-2008, 05:13 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.