PDA

View Full Version : DWIII - 3D - BritBrit - TBA

BritBrit
02-17-2008, 09:50 AM
Ooooo I'm so excited! This is my first War and probably the most challenging creative assignment I've ever faced. My goal? To actually FINISH a gnarly piece that makes me kinda smile. Good luck in waring to you all!

I should have a short description of what I plan to do up later today. I need sleep...

Till then

laber
02-17-2008, 10:30 AM
... To actually FINISH a gnarly piece that makes me kinda smile. ....
that is my goal, too. :)

good luck!

blakbird
02-17-2008, 07:36 PM
My best wishes

McJAKe
02-17-2008, 09:49 PM
Ditto will be my first time too!
Also 2nd ditto on actually finishing your piece
Good luck!

DCFlath
02-17-2008, 10:16 PM
Brit,

Good luck girl. It's good to know that another alumni of joining me in this endevor. Best of luck, can't wait to see what you're going to come up with.

BritBrit
02-18-2008, 11:54 PM
Okie dokie folks!

I've been thinking up this dude for the past few days and I think I'm ready to commit to him, though there is still much planning ahead. A lot of his specs are based off of stuff a friend and I have made up for this epic we've been writing for fun. Hope you guys dig it.
---------------------------------

Race: They are called the Enjouhjins (in-joow-jins). This magic-weilding civilization of naturalistic spiritualists originate from the plant Ruinnas, an ancient sphere of rich forests, vast deserts and in some areas, blossoming technologically advanced cities.

The Enjouhjin believe themselves to be "Protectors of the Forest" and have been taught since birth to honor all forces of nature and to give respect to those who had lived before them; for their ancestors would be their source of unlocked magic potential in the future. These ancestors were known as Akoge, and only the most gifted and studious of Enjouhjin would be able to communicate with them. For the most part, the highest honor any Enjouhjin could achieve was this level of mastery, where they could fellowship with their ancestors. Sort of like, the ultimate enlightenment. But of course there are others who were not content to just wallow in this mastery, but would use this ability to fight and conquer.

A common magical affinity amongst many Enjouhjin is that of earth or vegetation, though others may have the ability to create or manipulate the other elements as well or even more than one at a time. Because of this dedication to the harnessing of magic essence, these people are very vulnerable to physical attacks. Yes they are agile and yes they are strong. Strong enough to hunt and gather and harvest, or build homes and raise villages. But the secret to that long life is the mastery of quick and sufficient magic attacks, defenses and healing to annihilate the enemy and restore allies.

Much more can be said about the Enjouhjin culture, class system, architecture, beliefs, enemies, and other sorts of things, but this is all you guys need to know to get a feel for where this fella I'm creating is coming from. More will probably be revealed in his backstory anyway.

Class: Invoker

Artifact/Weapon: I think I'm gonna kick it old school and hook this old dude up with a staff. Most Enjouhjins don't need any third party artifacts to use their magic, but in order to survive and move forward in this war, he has learned to store up magical energy within the staff to be used for an ultimate attack when needed. It was also a gift given to him by his grandfather to honor his achievement of Akoge awareness.

Mmm he hasn't got himself a name yet. I think that will come along once I've nailed his character and drawn out a few sketches.

Till then!

damagecontrol
02-23-2008, 06:34 AM
C'mon. Lets see some pics!!

Jeannette
02-27-2008, 06:44 AM
Awesome brit you actually doing one of your characters from the story im so excited, Hehe. Its great to see my old room mate actually on here. Come on women where are the concepts I need to see them now lol. Good luck babe :D

CGTalk Moderation
02-27-2008, 06:44 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.