PDA

View Full Version : DWIII - 3D - Drako777 - [TBA]

Drako777
02-17-2008, 09:56 AM
OH YEA

I found out about this through a firnd and now im so exited.
Name: Nemestrinus (God of the woods)
Race: Alien~Wizard
Class: Invoker (Perfect for what im thinking)
Artifact Weapon: Staff (With Vegetation powers)
Insignia and Colors: Green/Blue/White for the insignia I really like the one eirenicon made http://forums.cgsociety.org/showpost.php?p=4952235&postcount=40

I cant upload the sketches ive made because I dont really have anything to scan with ATM but I will when I can.

Right now Im working on the bace of the body.
Im doing it slow and steady to have everything right because I dont wana rush it.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj110/6Drako9/Moddeling/DWIII-VegetationMage.png

I know I know

it looks really bar right now... but I dont wana finish it in 1 day

MatthewNovak
02-17-2008, 04:37 PM
Hey, great minds think alike. I asked this question already. Lol.
Pretty much its saying yes all the 3D must be done by you/one person. However they want you to represent CGTalk or the forum your on in a way. Im guessing they want us to fit the CGTalk logo on the character somewere and we have to use our forum colors I believe which is like red and black. So yea. Good luck.

Drako777
02-17-2008, 07:18 PM
But then what happens if you cant fit the corum colors on your character..

cuz what Im thinking for doesnt go well with Red black and white.
It goes beter with green and blue and softer colors.

MatthewNovak
02-18-2008, 02:16 AM
Then just make sure you put the CGTalk logo on your character somehow,

Correction: Read post below, its a good answer.

eirenicon
02-18-2008, 02:40 AM
Your 'team' is CGSociety. Your model has to have the team colors, the team logo, or both in order to qualify for the top 50. Once the team insignia is settled on (see the CGS logo thread), I'm sure there will be a plain version that you can use in a solid color (like all white) that will work fine with your character somehow. Otherwise, I'm sure you could work in some kind of banner or arm-band or ribbon or something that has the colors/insignia in it. Don't just stamp it onto your final render; that doesn't qualify.

Drako777
02-19-2008, 01:55 AM
Ohhh I was trying to come up with a name
and so I wrote "god of life roman" on google
And I found a great page for the names of gads

so I think im gona name my char: Nemestrinus (God of the woods)

oh and the moddeling is coming along prity good.
I cant scan my paper drawings right now.
All I can show is this

Im working really slow and not rush cuz I dont wana go over the polly limit and I want it to look good slowly over time

MatthewNovak
02-20-2008, 12:50 AM
ya got a base started, thats always good news. But make sure you make nice poly/edge flow and keep movin' those verts! :) GL!

CGTalk Moderation
02-20-2008, 12:50 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.