PDA

View Full Version : DWIII - 2D - aeonseraph - Nemesis

aeonseraph
02-17-2008, 08:48 AM
IT HAS BEGUN!^__~V
Ok,it's time to join the paaaarty!
This is my thread for contest. Soon i will update with first ssketches and description as well.

My fellow comrades, wish you all the best in this great war. We sure will WIN!!!

kmanning
02-17-2008, 09:28 AM
hey man, looking at your gallery it seems this contest is right up your ally, cant wait to see what you come up with. Good luck!

OKMER
02-17-2008, 09:33 AM
Seems to be in your alley right away indeed man!!!HAve some great battle!!!
WWWARRRRRRRR
:beer:

aeonseraph
02-17-2008, 10:18 AM
Thak U guys... i really appreciate that...
This is the first thing ill upload as a start.

This one is my version of logotype for Dominance War III which i will use in my artworks :bounce:
I used part of my old logotype whih is no longer in use and fused it with CGS logotype... this is what i got as a result of it :D
What's your opinion bout that? ^^

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z251/aeonseraph/CG_20080217_-_CGS_Logo_for_DWIII_Si.jpg

EDIT - Ups... sorry folks... there was some kind of error on the site where i uploaded this image and now it dsappeared :(
Anyway it's no big deal... down there are all of the versions i did.

LavenPillay
02-17-2008, 10:25 AM
Good man!

The logo is good, but in terms of incorporating it into the character, maybe needs some tweaking ?

Why don't you post it up in the Sticky Thread for the CG Society Logo, so the folks can vote and make suggestions, there ?

Good luck, matey!

Drako777
02-17-2008, 10:26 AM
Wow

That looks crazy good

you should post it at the stikied thread.
One where they are looking for CGSociety logos

Unless you already posted it. lol

aeonseraph
02-17-2008, 10:30 AM
Good man!

The logo is good, but in terms of incorporating it into the character, maybe needs some tweaking ?

Why don't you post it up in the Sticky Thread for the CG Society Logo, so the folks can vote and make suggestions, there ?

Good luck, matey!

Thanks man,

I gues your're right bout that. But this version of logotype, at least the symbol maybe will be used in flag or somethin'. We'll see. Anyway i will make another version so it could be easier to fit in the character. :)

And yes... i already posted it in Logo thread thanx.

Matellis
02-17-2008, 10:37 AM
Cant wait to see what you come up with for the war man! I will be waiting :D

Cheers

aeonseraph
02-17-2008, 10:42 AM
Cant wait to see what you come up with for the war man! I will be waiting :D

Cheers

Thanks, Same here man:D
Wish you luck and neverending inspiration! ^^

laber
02-17-2008, 11:29 AM
hey aeonseraph,

looks good your logo, but Im not sure if it fits the theme of the contest. the cgsociety-logo has a modern and scify feeling to it.

oh and, I think we all have to use the same logo on our chars, did I read that right in the rules?

aeonseraph
02-17-2008, 11:56 AM
hey aeonseraph,

looks good your logo, but Im not sure if it fits the theme of the contest. the cgsociety-logo has a modern and scify feeling to it.

oh and, I think we all have to use the same logo on our chars, did I read that right in the rules?

About sci-fi feeling... welll the story actually is sci fi only the fractions now use magic isn't that right?

and about the same logo... welll then which one it will be anyways? Doesn't that mean that we need to make something like mini contest to see which logo will be used as a main one? :)

laber
02-17-2008, 12:16 PM
yea, youre right its scifi :) but the society lost all history and stuff and are now more on a magic-hype, so I thought it would fit better to have a more "natural" logo that suits the "fire/water/air/.." stuff :)

yes, I think we have to jump around a bit with the logos until we have some good ones and then put up a poll to decide which one is liked by the most.

aeonseraph
02-17-2008, 12:41 PM
Hmmm... yeah, i guess your're right after all.:) Ok then... afer a while i'll post what i got so far and then we'll see what to do next. Maybe the flag version won't be so bad :D

Man this is so exciting :D i have never participated in any kind of contests before so it's the first time for me... i wonder how this all will turn out in the end ^^

aeonseraph
02-17-2008, 01:32 PM
Here is prevous two versions along with new ones...
version 5. currently is as a sketch but i'm workin on it right now, so soon it will also be finished.
Hope ya like it, at least one of them. :D

p.s.
You can also find all of these versions in Logo thread. I just felt like posting everytheing here too. :)

EDIT - I uploaded list with complede version of the 5th logo. And now it's about time to do some serious stuff :)

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z251/aeonseraph/CG_20080217_-_CGS_Logo_for_DWIII-2.jpg

aeonseraph
02-18-2008, 10:53 AM
while working on sketches for contest i had new idea about logo... so here it is. ^^

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z251/aeonseraph/CG_20080218_-_CGS_Logo_for_DWIII_se.jpg

EDIT : Here is a few more...

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z251/aeonseraph/CG_20080218_-_CGS_Logo_for_DWIII-1.jpg

EDIT - And here goes the last versions of logotype from me. ^__~V
Now all of my attention will be directed to main task of this contest.
I wish you all luck with logotype designs my fellow comrades.
Cheers.^^

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z251/aeonseraph/CG_20080218_-_CGS_Logo_for_DWIII-2.jpg

aeonseraph
02-19-2008, 12:11 AM
Name: Nemesis
Race: Demon
Class: Warlord

Artifact Weapon: Hammer
Artifact Weapon Type: Summoning

Wherever he hits with his hammer, the shadow creatures appears and attacks the opponents by sucking out their souls.
And then merges back with hammer. If the opponent is big or strong enough to survive the blast shadow creatures merges with his body and transforms him into new shadow creature who stands along with his master. But when killed shadows returns back to his master.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
STORY:

Once he was a human being, a soldier who was loyal to his home planet. He and some others were assigned to an expedition mission to an alien planet which was recently discovered.
They traveled to this planet by using an alien artifact, a cube which origin was supposed to be this planet. The goal of this mission was to get anything that could be used in war against the enmy forces. Maybe even something that could bring the final victory against opposing forces.

Shortly after arrival to the planet they encountered a heavy battle against enemy forces in ruins of a capital city, his team was more than outnumbered. They managed to enter a giant temple at the centre of the city. Everybody in his team was killed, he got mortally wounded. When it seemed that all hope was lost, this cube started to glow, he took it and it instantly gave him strenght to stand up and survive the battle. Although his victory didn't last long, suddenly he couldn't control his body anymore, it started to move on it's own. He entered a secret chamber of a giant temple. The main gate along with the doors behind him closed. He was confused, terrified to death. Then his body started to move forward, he tried to stop it again but failed like before. When he entered the centre of the chamber cube started to glow even brighter than before and almost blinded him. All of the glowing glyphs engraved on the cube seperated from it and merged with walls, then cube transformed into pure enrgy which looked just like nebula, and started to form into object a mask which looked just like the face. Soldier still couldn't do anything, he could only watch helplesly what was going on in front of him. A moment later he started to hear strange sounds, voices, screams, and saw terrifying shadow creatures coming out from everywhere around him. It was happening not only in the chamber but also all around the entire city. All of the enemy forces around the temple were killed by these dark creatures. They sucked out souls of everybody and then merged with walls of the temple. Everything was absorbed by this object, it swallowed it all, the light, energy, creatures, also the sound. A moment later the transformation was complete, after that this mask floated into his hands. His body took the mask and put it on, it merged with soldiers body instantly. He felt like his body was being torn apart, he screamed in agony. His voice turned from human into kind of metalic roars. His body started to transform, he grew bigger and bigger with each second, it continued untill nothing from his human form was left.

Remaining enemy forces outside the city saw the sky turning almost in black, then suddenly screams from above approached. It seemed like countless creatures were screaming from pain, a moment later it looked like the sky was falling down. But it was not a sky that was falling... it was a billions of shadow creatures and dark spirits that were flying down onto ground. None of the soldiers or somebody else survived this event. Planet was once again wiped out from living creatures. Only the wormhole stayed opened. All of the shadows merged with ground and concentrated around the temple.
After this the newborn creature came out of the temple, turned all of the dead bodies into energy and the formed his weapon / artifact - a hammer. He absorbet all of the shadow creatures and dark spirits in this artifact.

The spirit of former soldier was still inside of this giant demon's body and was still conscious. Then a voice spoked to him and thanked him for sacrificing his body and setthing this dark soul free oh it's prison of eternal damnation. As a reward for this act this demon granted him one wish. Soldier didn't understand a thing of what happened but without a second of hesitation he spoked back to demon and wished for a safety of his home planet and elimination of any possible threats. Demon was surprised that this mortal didn't wished anything for himself, he then granted him his wish and promised to became a guardian of it's saviors home planet for one millennia. After this the demon roared, spreaded his wings and fluttered off the temple straightly to the wormhole...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
P.S.
Whoa... that is one pretty big piece of text O__o. On my big screen it didn't look so long. Sorry bout that, i couldn't stop writing until the idea about this character is fully described. You can simply skip the text that's all :)
And extra sorry for my "perfect" grammar XD

AlexaSharlOt
02-19-2008, 04:44 PM
WOW to big, to big description. I hope you will post your new workes soon.

Good luck.:buttrock::buttrock::buttrock:

aeonseraph
02-19-2008, 05:06 PM
Thanks Alexa ^^
Yeah, i know :D that's why i said thet anyone can skip the text if they want to, it's no big deal. :)
I think today i will post the first sketches of Nemesis.

kenjitsu
02-19-2008, 06:40 PM
Oh, niiiice... You got my attention. I'll drop by later, hoping to see some sketches eyyh?

Keep the fire burnin'.

XTitan
02-19-2008, 07:23 PM
HAHA very nice! I read the whole thing, can't wait to see the concept sketches :)

aeonseraph
02-19-2008, 09:44 PM
So here it is, fresh from the kitchen XD
The first concept sketches of Nemesis.
Done with HB pencils on A4 lists then scanned in 600dpi.

I wanted to create a massive really badass looking character. I hope i've succeeded. ^^
Yes the 4 upper hands are bigger than the lower two, it was suposed to be like that.
About wings... They appear only when they are needed. Usually when he is on the ground and the wings are not needed they turn into ash and seperates from his body. But when he does need them, in battle for example, then they appear again. He releases dark spirits from his back which quickly, almost instantly transforms into wings.
One more thing about wings... they may appear too smaal comparing to his massive body. But the thing is that he can fly without wings too... usually they serve for maneuvering in the sky. And the secondary they serve as a shield and as a weapon. Through his wings he can release hundreds of shadow creatures if needed.

Ok that's enough for descriptions this time XDXDXD
By the way iv'e already started coloring works in grayscale. If everything goes well then i should post something tomorrow.

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z251/aeonseraph/CSs_20080219_-_Concept_Sheet_WIP_01.jpg

freemn
02-19-2008, 09:50 PM
fantastic work! ... :eek: :eek:

Anuxinamoon
02-19-2008, 09:58 PM
WINGS! :bounce: Omg i love wings and the concept looks beautiful! <3
Good thing this is 2d and not 3d cause making that is 7k tris would be quite a task :D

Looking good will stay posted on this one :D

Oh i love your logo designs too <3 the first set are my faves

Matellis
02-19-2008, 10:04 PM
Yeah! amazing sketch dude! loving it :D

aeonseraph
02-19-2008, 10:08 PM
Thank U all, i really appreciate that ^__^

freemn
02-19-2008, 10:33 PM
с таким началом у тебя действительно большие шансы на победу, классная работа ... hope u'll understand....

QuantumPixel
02-19-2008, 10:40 PM
I kind of felt the same way but got sucked into more a humanoid design. Fantastic!

Airflow
02-19-2008, 11:04 PM
really exellent work. Well executed. It looks very powerful.
My only concern is it may be a bit too busy. The arms and body should take precidence, so maybey a simple and more uniform armour would balance it all.
Will be watching this.

samarcbz
02-20-2008, 06:03 AM
damn!
thats freaking insane dude..
awesome concept. love those wings...
best of luck

AlexaSharlOt
02-20-2008, 06:08 AM
He, he nice one I like how it looks.:applause: Keep the w.i.p. coming.:buttrock::buttrock::buttrock:

madshooter
02-20-2008, 06:43 AM
Awesome. Very nice concept and sketch is looking real cool. All the best:thumbsup:

XTitan
02-20-2008, 07:22 AM
Can't go wrong with a set of massive wings. Great concept he does seem very massive :)

Keep it up!

aeonseraph
02-20-2008, 08:31 AM
Thank you, i can't describe how happy i am that you guys like him. ^^
So as promised later today i'll post the coloured version of him. :)

I forgot to mention before... this is also not the final design of the concept sheet. It's temporary.
And there will be a lot more of sketches... such as unmasked version of Nemesis, without armor, His artifact and more.
When i'll complete all of the skatches i will mix them all together in this Concept Sheet. So for now i'll draw em all seperately.

Rezeroth
02-20-2008, 10:43 AM
*jawdrop.. i love this guys built..looks intimidating man.. Very huge indead. :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My DW (http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?f=234&t=597980)
My Deviantart (http://numioh.deviantart.com/)

aeonseraph
02-20-2008, 03:04 PM
Here is the colored version of Nemesis... just a basic colors and lightening...
i hope this will be enough for a rough sketch ^^ On this one i spent about 4 hours.
Done in Photoshop CS3 with my precious Wacom Intuos 3. :D
Say what do you guys think about it?

P.S.
I hope that today besides my work on comics i will somehow manage
to colour two profile sketches too, so i could move on to the next sketches. :)

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z251/aeonseraph/CGs_20080220_-_Concept_Sheet_WIP_02.jpg

inneractive
02-20-2008, 03:14 PM
Wow, amazing work, that guy looks awesome!

commander_cool
02-20-2008, 03:20 PM
The only problem I see right now is that the little dude at the bottom should be running for his life. :D

aeonseraph
02-20-2008, 03:24 PM
Thanks, i'm glad you like this monsta fella :)
commander_cool : ha ha i think your're right about that :D

XTitan
02-20-2008, 03:30 PM
Right now he looks a bit smooth and clean like it's his first fight. Maybe dirty him up a bit, but like you said, it's not the final design. I'm also not sure about the colors, but that's a matter of preference.

Overall it's great :)

aeonseraph
02-20-2008, 03:38 PM
Thanks for advice... i think i will use it in the final illustration. :) By the way it is his first fight at least after rebirth... everything is explained in story ^^ But anyway i agree with you, hee loks too smooth and clean.
Well about colors... maybe they look too bright? I dunno... i kinda like them as they are. Or did you mean overall color choice?

EDIT - Well i reduced brightness of colors... i think now it's a little bit better. What do you think? :)

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z251/aeonseraph/CGs_20080220_-_Concept_Sheet_WIP-1.jpg

EDIT - And here is another experiment. ^^ To be honest i like him better this way, now he looks even more evil, darker etc. :D
My fellow comrades, please let me know which version you like better.

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z251/aeonseraph/CGs_20080220_-_Concept_Sheet_WIP-2.jpg

ichitz
02-20-2008, 03:56 PM
hmm.. maybe bcoz his skin tone is dark, purple.. generally kinda evil, but his armors are white and gold and looks more royal?
just a thought :)
nice design! can't wait.

AlexaSharlOt
02-20-2008, 04:05 PM
Hmmm looks whery nice, hmmmm 4h oh that is fast. Mabe in next year I will join.:buttrock::buttrock::buttrock:

aeonseraph
02-20-2008, 05:05 PM
Itchitz.. yeah yor're right... that's why i made some adjustments... you can see new version above. :)

freemn
02-20-2008, 06:15 PM
i prefer the darker versoin of its armor, but although in any case it looks fantastik, and one more question: i think its hurd for him to stand on such foots, they ar 2 small.. of course all of this - imho...
ps: 2 understand what i mean whatch the picture ... http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/9769/footqf4.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
... of course all upon 2 u.. wish u luck, ur the best

aeonseraph
02-20-2008, 06:28 PM
i prefer the darker versoin of its armor, but although in any case it looks fantastik, and one more question: i think its hurd for him to stand on such foots, they ar 2 small.. of course all of this - imho...
ps: 2 understand what i mean whatch the picture ... http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/9769/footqf4.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
... of course all upon 2 u.. wish u luck, ur the best

Thanks a lot ^^
Why couldn't he stand on such a feets? :) He has a very hard body, especially legs. All secret is in balance. And if he has to move fast he can just fly or teleport. But yeah... i agree... looking at him it may seem a bit unstable. Hmmm who knows maybe i will come up with something later. But i dunno if it's really necessary.
Let's see what will others say about that. :) But thanks for advice anyway ^^

freemn
02-20-2008, 07:26 PM
O0oh ... i forgot about the wings, hehe.. the problem disappeard it self :) .. for such short time u've done great work, a can only imagine what will be in the final :thumbsup:

aeonseraph
02-20-2008, 07:31 PM
O0oh ... i forgot about the wings, hehe.. the problem disappeard it self :) .. for such short time u've done great work, a can only imagine what will be in the final :thumbsup:

Thanks man, i appreciate that :) Well... i'm trying really hard putting everything i got in this piece. I am hoping to get at least to top 50... it would be a great achievement for me. So i won't give up. :D
About the legs... after answering your post i had an idea, so i'm workin'n on it right now :) now i think he will look a bit more stable ;)

freemn
02-20-2008, 08:21 PM
i have another unuseful advice (= it would b more impressive if u'll post each stage of ur work, it will make such efect that u deeply work on each small step...ofcourse i understand that u've done 2 much work to start from the begining and post all changes... well wount bother u any more ;)

aeonseraph
02-20-2008, 08:59 PM
Why not? To tell you the truth i wanted to post it all before but was too lazy to put it all together :D But now i finally did it, So here you go... W.I.P. step by step. ^^

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z251/aeonseraph/CS_20080220_-_WIP_Concept_Sheet.jpg

And here is the last edited version. I fixed feets and some other minor
stuff for example changed color of Nemesis's chestplates to golden. ^^

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z251/aeonseraph/CGs_20080220_-_Concept_Sheet_WIP-3.jpg

freemn
02-20-2008, 09:17 PM
:scream: :scream: :scream: yaaaa man, this is the exact thing i wanted 2 c :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: tell me pls about ur workflow, as i understood the right form of character u draw on the paper(not digital) and after that u play only with coloures and light ? .. i didnt saw any shape changes(except legs of cours), only color/light, am i right ? :hmm: ..thanks alot however..
PS: ... ur Nemesis reminds me a character from the movie i saw a few time ago...

aeonseraph
02-20-2008, 09:29 PM
In this case yes :) but usually it goes like this:
1. Concept sketch on A4 List (again with HB pencil)
2. Scanning to 600dpi, adjusting contrast (just like in this case)
3. Linert (which is drawn above the original concept sketch after that the sketch is removed)
4. Flat colors
5. Cell shade (Basic lights / shadows / highlights)
6. Blender
7. Background (inculudes all 6 steps mentioned above. + Final editing - Glow / Accent colors / Shadow etc.)

freemn
02-20-2008, 09:41 PM
thanks for shearing ur experience, it realy interesting for me, i wish a would have a tablet, it realy speedsup the workflow...

eMysfit
02-21-2008, 07:29 AM
Looks awesome. And like it could easily destroy 10 or 12 machines and other forum warriors all at the same time...and still have it in em to kill more!

I think I'm gonna use one of your logos too. They're pretty neat.

aeonseraph
02-21-2008, 08:27 AM
Well... yeah, he's a real killing machine :) Especially when he unleashes his true power using his artifact which basically holds a mass destructive power within :)
Yup... feel free to use any of logotypes you want. If you need version of a higher resolution just pm me and i'll send you png file without bg so you can easely put it on your artwork. That applies to everybody who feels the same ^^

yahyaehsan
02-21-2008, 08:31 AM
Wow bro your work have so much pushed me to get started working. impressive work so far, your logo are neat and discriptive.:bounce:

samarcbz
02-21-2008, 08:48 AM
:D damn,, thats kickass concept

Soggyclog
02-21-2008, 09:06 AM
Thats looking pretty sweet actually. Keep it up.:thumbsup:

CoNSeptiC
02-21-2008, 09:35 AM
:buttrock: Awesome dude glad we have you on our side!!

aeonseraph
02-21-2008, 09:46 AM
Thank U guys, really thank you ^__^

yahyaehsan : Im glad that i could inspire someone ^^ And i wish you luck mate. :thumbsup:

samarcbz : Thanks man ^^

Soggyclog : I'll do my best, that's for sure ;)

CoNSeptiC : Well there is NO way i could represent another forum because this is my favourite, this is the first CG forum where i registered and later subscribed. I learned a lot from artists around here, i admire them and my goal was to became as good as they are. Anyway this one is special, that's why i'm here and i will do my best so we could win this time! ^^

P.S.
If everything goes right then today i shall post colored version of Nemesis mask from various angles. :)

syncmax
02-21-2008, 10:14 AM
yes! the wing is the main focus! keep the great work man! =)

like ur wings design. maybe u can try putting some small elements on the wing (armor, tattoo) it may looks nice!

Rezeroth
02-21-2008, 12:21 PM
Niceee... the colours are very CGS alright.. Nice character ya got. Is this the final guy?
(http://portfolio.cgsociety.org/recent/cgt_button_redirect.php?userid=120647)------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My DW (http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?f=234&t=597980)
My Deviantart (http://numioh.deviantart.com/)

oliveira
02-21-2008, 12:25 PM
great character!

Alex Oliver

aeonseraph
02-21-2008, 12:35 PM
syncmax : Armor on wings would bee too much but the symbols on wings... hmm... I will consider it :) thanks :)

Rezeroth : Thanks :) The final version will be the next one along with the 3 profile images.

oliveira : I really apreciate that :)

Your comments means a lot to me, it encorages me to work even harder. So thank you all. ^^

Svobodin
02-21-2008, 01:38 PM
Oh! That`s cool concept, and good development of work. I like it. European character in asean style. Wain for more!

superpauloitalo
02-21-2008, 02:57 PM
Strong shape! I like the many arms.

RedRepublik
02-21-2008, 03:17 PM
very impressive! although i must say, i prefer the pencil sketches. somthing about the color scheme and the values is muddying the details for me. maybe you could do a few different color comps?

red

ArsXC
02-21-2008, 03:18 PM
The powerful character, looks as "the boss in the end of game level" :)

aeonseraph
02-21-2008, 07:39 PM
Thank you all for comments... it really means a lot to me.

And sorry guys for taking so long... i was busy. I need to work too you know :D
So here is the final version of Nemesis (pose 1) for rough sketches sheet.
I won't edit him anymore because otherwise it will be a neverending story :D
Anyway i think for rough sketches this version should do just fine... how do you think?
Ah yes i also added colored versions of his mask.

So now it's time to move on. Next thing will be the artifact and unmasked version of Nemesis, without wings and armor.

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z251/aeonseraph/CGs_20080221_-_CS_WIP_024.jpg

freemn
02-21-2008, 07:49 PM
:applause: :applause: :applause: .. dont know what 2 say more, everything is on the highest level and the logo on the background very good combines with mask.... cant wait for the unmasked version of Nemesis ... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

AlexNovo
02-21-2008, 08:16 PM
I thought my description and history will be long and sitting now to make it shorter, but when i have saw your one, mine looks for me like couple words:))))
Very strong and professional work, very love you hand drawing you did on paper!
keep going on!

Xarxys
02-21-2008, 08:51 PM
Awsome character creation I love the work its good to see that I'm not the only one doing a creature character.

aeonseraph
02-21-2008, 10:19 PM
Thank you neighbours! :bounce:

freemn : youl get your chance soon enough :D

Alex Novo : Ha ha... Alex your're tottally right about the text, it's way too long.:D
I just tried to shorten it but it still is too long. :) Anyway i think i'll leave it how it is for now.

Xarxys : Thank you mate, and i wish you luck in your creation :thumbsup:

aeonseraph
02-22-2008, 12:23 PM
Hi there. ^__~V
While taking a break from comics i did the first sketch of unmasked version of Nemesis.
Hope ya like it :)
More sketches will come today. Next i think will be his artifact. But that's when i'll take another break.
So for now bye. ^^

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z251/aeonseraph/CGs_20080222_-_CS_WIP_03-1.jpg

AlexNovo
02-22-2008, 06:14 PM
Hi pal!
I think here is not enought emotion, give him more expression and it will be super!

AlexaSharlOt
02-23-2008, 09:41 AM
Mmmm, I really in joy, if you draw him when he using hammer.

Alex Novo - I agree he need some different emotion.

:buttrock::buttrock::buttrock:

SashaP
02-23-2008, 10:13 AM
I was hoping for more of a whiter color palette but its still awesome!

dmightyone
02-23-2008, 11:11 AM
amazing concept man, congrats! for artifact i'd give him some sort of stilized hockey stick with some spikes or something like that... for me this character reminds me of a hockey goal keeper because of his mask :) . keep up the great work

BluntPencil
02-23-2008, 12:43 PM
Looks great. He looks fit to be one of the really big Summons from Final Fantasy VII or something in that direction.
Some more emotion and/or expression in the face-mask would definately not hurt though. That, or make it with even LESS emotion. Right now he just looks "rawr, angry".

madshooter
02-23-2008, 12:48 PM
OMG, it looks awesome:thumbsup: That nemesis is huge:) All the best.

aeonseraph
02-24-2008, 04:56 PM
Hello guys! ^__~V
Thanks for your feedback here.
About his facial expression this is how i wanted him to look, almost without any emotion at all, so you can't understand what's on his mind. But still make him look more angry. With this i came up when i started to build a story for this character, so the part which describes what really is Nesmesis and how he bacame into creature he is now. And how he got sealed in that chamber of eternal damnation stays behind the scenes :D because otherwise the description would be like a full story :D
But anyway if you people really think i should add some more expressions maybe i will. But only when i'll start to coloring him, right now unfortunately i have no time. I'm very busy with my work at the moment. That's also why i am answering with such a delay.

Well here i post a few sketches i did yesterday.
I also want to ask for your help how should i title his artifact, maybe someone has some cool idea? :)

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z251/aeonseraph/CGs_20080224_-_CS_WIP_04.jpg

AlexNovo
02-24-2008, 05:31 PM
You strong concept artist i see:) Cool man, i like artifact a lot!!!

aeonseraph
02-24-2008, 06:09 PM
Thanx Alex, i'm glad you like it =)

Loukor
02-24-2008, 06:23 PM
Great concept, this just keeps getting better. As for the naming of the artifact..., maybe... animus or anima, which means "Soul/Souls" in latin. Goodluck!

AlexNovo
02-24-2008, 06:38 PM
Хых, назови артифакт Дубинус:) По латыни типа

aeonseraph
02-24-2008, 06:39 PM
Alex : А что озночает это слово?

Hey Loukor thanks a lot, this one really good ^^.
I just thought do you know how in latin will be the keeper of dark souls, this should be the exact description of artifact. I just couldn't find any word good enough to fit this description.
And latin is great so Anima is the closest one for now. :bounce:
If there is someone who is good at latin, please help me :)

AlexNovo
02-24-2008, 06:46 PM

Млин:) Ето от слова "Дубина" типа здоровая бита из дерева:) Пошутил типа... неудачно:)))

Где то есть в инете онлайн переводчики, там и латынь должна быть вроде.

Airflow
02-24-2008, 06:48 PM
I like the mouth, looks ace. I think hed look meaner with less mangarised claws. Make em bigger and more sharp, only thing bugging me atm, sorry :)
Cant wait to see the basemesh.

Loukor
02-24-2008, 06:48 PM

Hey Loukor thanks a lot, this one really good ^^.
I just thought do you know how in latin will be the keeper of dark souls, this should be the exact description of artifact. I just couldn't find any word good enough to fit this description.
And latin is great so Anima is the closest one for now. :bounce:
If there is someone who is good at latin, please help me :)

Custodis of Atrum Animus/Anima

aeonseraph
02-24-2008, 06:49 PM
Alex : Да, я потом как ответил тогда только вехал што это просто прикол :D
Что то я сегодня токой немножко тормаз :D

Airflow : Thanks :) I'll keep that in mind ;)

Loukor : Your're the best, thanks for help man! :buttrock:

Xarxys
02-24-2008, 06:56 PM
I like the artifact a lot I think it fits in with the character something gigantic and bludgering.

Dylock91
02-24-2008, 07:36 PM
I love the artifacts details with the bodys on it and the Idea of the hoofs instead of feet make it look even for demon like really looking forward to this one :thumbsup:

aeonseraph
02-24-2008, 09:40 PM
Xarxys, Dylock91 thank you guys, i'm really glad you like him :)
I believe Tuesday i wil post the colored version of Unmasked nemesis.

Ah yes and there will be sketches of 4 shadow creatures as well... they are sort of generals of his army of dark souls who can be summoned with his artifact. :)

Loukor
02-24-2008, 09:52 PM
ARMY OF DARK SOULS!!! :buttrock: ::listening to dragon force::

Maxter
02-25-2008, 04:41 PM
really great designs here... very powerful beast:thumbsup:

LavenPillay
02-25-2008, 04:50 PM
Verry verrry nice.

My only advice would be to watch the size of his hooves. They either need to be larger to balance him properly or you just need to slightly adjust his lower torso so his balance is right.

Basemesh that sucker! ;)

aeonseraph
02-25-2008, 05:45 PM
Thank you soldiers! ^^

LavenPillay : Thanks for advice. I willl basemesh him very soon, tomorrow to be precise :bounce:

yahyaehsan
02-26-2008, 06:39 AM
As i said earlier your work is really inspiring:) great job with your logo for this dominance warIII.

I liked that artifact, thats outrageous!

i need your thoughts on my work so far for DMIII, when you get some time please d have a look at my character.

freemn
02-26-2008, 06:08 PM
aeonseraph hi comrade :) nice updates u've done, tell me pls, the pose will b the same during the whole post?

aeonseraph
02-27-2008, 09:01 AM
Hello my fellow citizens of CGS world. ^__~V

Yesterday was heaven and hell. Morning was like heaven when i discovered that my version of logotype won in the CGS logo poll. :bounce: But afternoon started a hell, when my i-net gone totally crazy. I couldn't send logo in vectors to Heavyness. I tried 4h but all without results, i got really angry. The problem was with my provider, they promised to fix it yesterday but nothing happened. Finally today i got my net back and i was able to send the logo so soon it will be available for downloading i guess. :D

yahyaehsan : Thank you :) And yes i will as soon as i get a chance.

freemn : No offcourse not, the poses will definately change. :) I just thought like leave the same pose only for main sketch and unmasked version so it would be easier to see the differences. Next skethes will be in different poses.
As an example for modeling sheet there will be, front view, side view, and back view. :)

Very soon i will post the colored version of unmasked nemesis and artifact. :arteest:

aeonseraph
02-27-2008, 03:56 PM
So as promised here goes the colored version of unmasked Nemesis, along with his original design.
I hope you like it :)
Ok now back to work, next will be the sketches of his four summons - the generals of his army of dark souls.

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z251/aeonseraph/CGs_20080227_-_CS_WIP_05-1.jpg

Gyorkland
02-27-2008, 04:24 PM
That dude is huge he looks like a summoned beast from FF machines are sooo dead

aeonseraph
02-28-2008, 12:37 PM
Here is the rough sketches of nemesis summons i did while taking another break from work - they are the four generals i already mentioned above :)
If i'll be lucky i will color them and post today.

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z251/aeonseraph/CGs_20080228_-_CS_WIP_06.jpg

1. The first one is a knight class warrior and is one of the strongest in the team of those four. His strong side is his might, and durability (he is almost invincible), but his weakness is his speed.

2.The second is a female an assassin class warrior, she is an expert in stealth tecniques, she is very fast and very skilled fighter and has another useafull ability like levitation. Her only weakness is her durability because she is not vearing any armor.

3. The third general is also a very skilled warrior, he is an expert in hand to hand combat, he also can use all of the elements around him and transform them into weapons or temporary armor. That's why he is not wearying any armor and isn't carrying any weapon with him. He also has various psychic abilities, such as telekinesis, pyrokinesis, telepathy. In his case there is hard to find his weaknesses. His the most ballanced warrior in the team.

4. And the last one is sorcerer type warrior. This is the leader of this team of four generals and is a personal advisor of Nemesis. He is also a mastermind who controlls the army of Nemesis while he is gone somewhere else.
His strong side is his intelligence and dark magic of an ancient race, he can put a curse to a whole army and kill them all without even laying a finger, it's almost impossible to approach this one and encounter him in close combat. His weaknesses are unknown, but probably the durability, speed and hand to hand combat.
One of his favourite methods how to deal with enemy forces ist to take controll of the mind of each slodier and turn them against each other. After that he transforms their souls into shadow spirits which then are absorbet by Nemesis artifact or by Nemesis himself.

Say guys what do you think about them? :)

LavenPillay
02-29-2008, 11:29 AM
*gulp*
Are you gonna model them all ?!

eMysfit
02-29-2008, 01:26 PM
They look pretty cool. For some reason I thought of Iron Man the animated movie thing where he fights all the elementals from the mandarin's temple.

Are you going to draw up a big battle scene with all the summons and stuff out for a final image!?

gu
02-29-2008, 01:54 PM
great!! I like this last concept sheet!
gus

aeonseraph
03-01-2008, 12:28 PM
Hello soldiers ^__~V

LavenPillay : No, i don't think so... they are a supporting characters, a summons who will be a part of the final illustration. I would love to model them all but the space on list is very limited so unfortunately it''s impossible.

eMysfit : Thanks :) About battle scene.. the time will show, i already have some ideas about final illustration, i just hope i will manage to make ithis scene as good as i see it in my head ;)

gu : Thanks, i'm glad you like it :)

And here goes the rough colors for four generals of Nemesis army.
I would like to know your opinion bout them :)

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z251/aeonseraph/CGs_20080301_-_CS_WIP_07.jpg

StacyOgie
03-01-2008, 12:35 PM
I've been snooping around in your thread and I have to say that your drawings are amazing--a force to contend with. For the summons, I really like the assassin for some reason. I like the idea of someone small in stature and fragile controlling a beast of tremendous size. Man, I can't wait to see the finished product.

eMysfit
03-01-2008, 12:58 PM
Should make the crevises in their heads glow or something imo. Right not they feel a bit monotoned. But the tone that is there is good and 'dark soulish'.

aeonseraph
03-01-2008, 01:10 PM
StacyOgie : Thank you mate, i really apreciate that. I'm glad you like my stuff here :bounce:

eMysfit : Idea about the glow thing is really interesting, i think i'll try it. :) About monotoned thing... this is how it was supposed to be, because they consist from those dark souls etc, and when they are around the sky turns purple so the lightening also changes to this tone. But yeah, i think i should ad some other tone for contrast :) Thanks for sugestion mate :)

aeonseraph
03-01-2008, 01:51 PM
Hey eMysfit that glow idea was great.
I like them much more now, thank you.
And what about you guys, what do you think? :)

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z251/aeonseraph/CGs_20080301_-_CS_WIP_08.jpg

AlexaSharlOt
03-01-2008, 02:15 PM
They are nice, looks whery mistic.

Jassar
03-01-2008, 03:08 PM
Great sketches! I like the glow :)

MrEric
03-01-2008, 04:22 PM
many good ideas! i like the assasin most.
Waitin for more updates :thumbsup:

eMysfit
03-01-2008, 05:21 PM
That's exactly the way I was picturing it haha. Glad I could be of help.

It would be really cool if ingame they were kinda dimmed down like your first posts, then as they start fighting the glow kinda flares up the more they fight.

Enjoying watching your progress. I expect big things from this!!! (pressure is on!!!) haha.

aeonseraph
03-01-2008, 08:47 PM
Thank U buddies! ^^ I'm so glad you like them! :bounce:
Well then now i need to make a final design of how the concept sheet will look like and then make a composition of all of the designs + final touches etc. :)
So then i could finally move on to modeling sheet :arteest:
And thank U guys for your support, i really apreciate that. :buttrock:

freemn
03-01-2008, 11:11 PM
aeonseraph can u post a bigger version of nemesis army pls ? .. everything is still greate! :thumbsup:

aeonseraph
03-02-2008, 12:38 AM
As requested, here is the bigger resolution :)

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z251/aeonseraph/CGs_20080302_-_CS_WIP_08.jpg

P.S.
I know the text size now is too big... i should have resized it but i'm too lazy today, sorry :D

freemn
03-02-2008, 12:48 AM
everything is great but it looks ruther strange how Grand Sorcerer holds his weapon/stuff :hmm: ... thnx for bigger image ;)

aeonseraph
03-02-2008, 11:09 AM
freemn : Keep in mind that these are just a rough sketches mate. :) Each of the generals pencil sketches was drawn in about 20 minutes or less, i didn't count actually.

Okay, and here goes the final design of my Concept Sheet along with everything i got so far.
I also added this glow thing to Nemesis too. I really hope you like it.

Colored version:
http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z251/aeonseraph/CGs_20080302_Concept_Sheet.jpg

Monotoned version:
http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z251/aeonseraph/CGs_20080302_Concept_Sheet_v2.jpg

Personally i like the colored version better, but rules are rules. :)

Pixelbear
03-02-2008, 11:17 AM
Looks sweet, great job with the overall direction you brought this one :thumbsup:

freemn
03-02-2008, 02:10 PM
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

StacyOgie
03-02-2008, 02:29 PM
This was definitely fun to watch and the outcome is amazing. 5 stars and good luck!:applause:

joed8349
03-02-2008, 02:51 PM
Yea, this is turning out great. You've got a whole cast of characters, story, concepts...very nice work.

MartinNielsen
03-02-2008, 04:46 PM
Powerful all the way :thumbsup:

aeonseraph
03-02-2008, 05:32 PM
Thank you all for your support, i apreciate that :buttrock:
As i said before it means a lot to me.
I wish i had more free time so i could do things much faster, but i have to work as most of us does. :) Anyway, starting tuesday i wil begin to work on Modeling sheet, so stay tuned my fellow comrades.
And i wish you all luck.

inneractive
03-03-2008, 12:19 AM
Wow, I missed out on a lot the past week. I love the concept sheets, the army is looking awesome. Also, I'm glad your logo won, it was my favorite and I cannot wait to use it. Thanks!

skullface
03-03-2008, 12:22 AM
oh man im loving it. like an epic pokemon (and i looove me some pokemon) : ]

blindsyte
03-03-2008, 09:54 AM
way to go on the logo man! It's nice :D

aeonseraph
03-03-2008, 01:48 PM
inneractive : it's okay, things like that happens. :) And thank U mate, i'm glad you like my logo. :bounce:

skullface : Thanks i'm glad you like it.

blindsyte : I apreciate that :buttrock:

Hey soldiers, since i don't have much free time and i can't go through every thread around here, maybe you guys could send me a PM with links to a single post view of your works so i could have a look on how you integrated logo in your works. It would be really great! :)

naitgrey
03-03-2008, 04:35 PM
Hey, really nice stuff! if you haven't already submitted it, have you thought of adding in some textures to the skin? the summons look really solid and polished, maybe try working into the armour?

just some little thoughts on an already awesome design! nice one!

aeonseraph
03-03-2008, 05:00 PM
Hey, really nice stuff! if you haven't already submitted it, have you thought of adding in some textures to the skin? the summons look really solid and polished, maybe try working into the armour?

just some little thoughts on an already awesome design! nice one!

I'm glad you like it :)
Thanks for advice mate :) but i already submited the concept sheet, so there is no turning back. Maybe it was wrong tu rush with that and post but anyway, these are just a rough sketches, so i think it doesn't mean they must be perfected and detailed as a final illustration will be. Am i wrong? :)

But you are right about textures... i had that idea too... so i will uset it in final illustration :D

aeonseraph
03-06-2008, 09:50 PM
Hi there my fellow comrades :)
I've been really busy these few days, but i will update my thread with some fresh sketches for Modeling sheet tomorrow.
So stay tuned. :)

Jassar
03-07-2008, 01:51 PM
Can't wait for your updates!

raultabajara
03-07-2008, 07:41 PM
I like the patern/wallpaper in the sheet.
Very good presentation.
(hum... i will do the same in my sheet presentation) :)

I like The Flag study too

:)

LavenPillay
03-09-2008, 09:49 PM
Absolutely beautiful!

The Summons look perfect.
You're definately a contender, mate. :thumbsup:

BloodTaster
03-09-2008, 09:58 PM
More updates!! :bounce:

aeonseraph
03-09-2008, 10:41 PM
Hello soldiers :)
Sorry guys for such a delay with updates, i have a lot of work to do especially tomorrow.
If i'll be lucky enough then thursday there will be new updates which i promised before.

Jassar / BloodTaster : I'm working on it, i wish there were 48 hours a day :D
raultabajara / LavenPillay : I'm really glad you like my works. :) I'll continue to do the best i can.

madshooter
03-10-2008, 10:13 AM
Awesome Job Dude:thumbsup:

DavidSmit
03-10-2008, 12:06 PM
freemn : Keep in mind that these are just a rough sketches mate. :) Each of the generals pencil sketches was drawn in about 20 minutes or less, i didn't count actually.

Okay, and here goes the final design of my Concept Sheet along with everything i got so far.
I also added this glow thing to Nemesis too. I really hope you like it.

Colored version:

Monotoned version:

Personally i like the colored version better, but rules are rules. :)

Hi There, nice job on the concept!
I really like the Monotoned version WAY better. On the colord version IMHO you got to many different saturated colors distracting the attention. You got: red details, full bright purple, strong saturated gold and a white face (which is great, and all attention should go here! :))
I would suggest: get rid of most of the gold stuff, or desaturate it a LOT. Only keep them around the face to get the eye of the viewer there more. The purple is cool, defenitly keep that.

Just my suggestion though, don't follow it if you don't agree! :)
Good job anyway! keep it up.

David

aeonseraph
03-10-2008, 07:53 PM
madshooter : Thanks :)

David : Well actually your're right about colors, i will note this and i'll definately put to use your advice in final illustration. Thanks :)

DHUNTER09
03-10-2008, 08:06 PM
I truly love your ideas man. Awesome logos, well thought out. Definitely something I'd consider.

Maddog-CP
03-11-2008, 10:08 AM
In reference to your Finished Character Sheet:

Great work! Its been really interesting and a good learning experience watching your work method.
Also, thanks for posting a CHaracter Sheet, Ive been trying to find samples and references of the last DomWarII final art works to get an idea of how to put a Final Sheets together.

Much appreciation for ideas and examples, I hope to be able to match the level of work you have done! Excited to see how this all goes down!

aeonseraph
03-14-2008, 02:45 PM
Hi soldiers,
It's been a while since last update on my character. I was extremely busy with other stuf lately,
but somehow i managed to make the first sketch.
So here goes the front view of Nemesis for Modeling Sheet. I didn't use any shadows this time so the details could be seen clearier.
When i'll finish the rest of sketches i will probbly color them in grayscale. :)

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z251/aeonseraph/CGs_20080314_-_WIP_03.jpg

freemn
03-14-2008, 02:56 PM
very nice =)

hakanpersson
03-14-2008, 02:57 PM
Yes, coloring them in greyscale would be a good idea I think. Alot easier to read the shape. Or just a bit of light and shadow information would help out, like around the torso/shoulder area (all 6 of them:) ).

Simply great work. And very nicely presented too. And the model seems to be simple to model aswell. I has symmetry and 6 identical arms and its without too complicated shapes.

Gyorkland
04-07-2008, 05:35 PM
Hello ellooo elooo oooo ooo.... where are you man ! the final is missing

aeonseraph
04-11-2008, 10:20 AM
I'm sorry guys, but it seems that unfortunately i won't make it in time. There have been meny difficulties in my life recently, various reasons which took all my time. I wish that threre would be anothere 5day extension, then i would definately made it in time, but it's not gonna happen, so... no matter how hard i would try today, i won't success because i need to finish modeling sheet and need to makae a final illustration. It's impossible to do in just one day. It's a big unfortunate... :(

AlexNovo
04-11-2008, 10:26 AM
Hi pal! You have two days else, today and tommorow till the nigh as i understand. Try to do illustration using your work where it almost like illustration and do schematically modeling sheet, better to finish it as you can then didnt.

aeonseraph
04-11-2008, 10:36 AM
Hi pal! You have two days else, today and tommorow till the nigh as i understand. Try to do illustration using your work where it almost like illustration and do schematically modeling sheet, better to finish it as you can then didnt.

I'll try offcourse but i really doubt that i'll make it in time. It's hard to concentrate on doing something when the clock is ticking in your head.

AlexNovo
04-11-2008, 10:40 AM
I have same thing now too, missconcentration:) yesterday finished with layout and prepare sheets for modeling and concept. Not like i imagine it first time, but better then nothing:) My opinion i have spend many time to find variants and havent power to finish with final variant, i think you have same thing, beacuse did many not nessecary stuff here:) So now i hardly work to make final illustration.

aeonseraph
04-11-2008, 11:01 AM
Yeah, i think i will make the final illustration first and only then will finish the modeling sheet, anyway i have nothing to loose right? :)
And i wish you luck mate! :)

Jassar
04-11-2008, 12:58 PM
Oh damn! sorry to hear that man :( , your design was one of my favorits. But still please make a final illustration of this dude even if the challenge is ove :D
Cheers

aeonseraph
04-11-2008, 01:58 PM
Oh damn! sorry to hear that man :( , your design was one of my favorits. But still please make a final illustration of this dude even if the challenge is ove :D
Cheers

I am already working on it, and i think that maybe i will succeed afterall... i made some calculations and two days may be enough to complete both modeling sheet and final illustration :) it seems that there will be more sleepless nights for me :D but it's worth it.

blindsyte
04-11-2008, 02:16 PM
ironically, you've already shown great community effort by making the logo, but it is sad that you won't be able to finish. the 6 armed guy looked pretty cool! just one upping me on the arm department eh? j/k

blindsyte
04-11-2008, 02:18 PM
I am already working on it, and i think that maybe i will succeed afterall... i made some calculations and two days may be enough to complete both modeling sheet and final illustration :) it seems that there will be more sleepless nights for me :D but it's worth it.

what WHAT?!? way to go! gogogogogoog go for it! good luck... i retract my previous comment if you make it.

walrus
04-11-2008, 06:11 PM
Just ignore the clock ticking: It's a great piece and for yourself, you should finish it whether it gets into the contest or no. (But a shame to put all this time into it and miss it by a little bit too!) Good luck, hope you make it!

eMysfit
04-11-2008, 07:07 PM
I was wondering if you were ever going to update again.

I really hope you can finish up! I think if you finish you'll be at the head of cgsociety ranks going into smash the other forums with Walrus and a few others....I just finished mine up heh, 10 hours strait...though I'll be back in the back loading myself into the cannon as fodder while you guys are charging the front lines!

I look foward to seeing the final illustration wether you get it done in time or later though, so keep it up!

aeonseraph
04-12-2008, 09:23 AM
blindsyte : Yeah, the logo already is a big achievement. It is astonishing to see it on everybody's works. And yeah this six armed fella is a bit difficult character. But i'm working on it and it currently everything is going just fine. :) Thanks.

walrus : I'm trying but it's very hard to not think about deadline. Yeah i agree, it would be a shame to put this much effort in this work and fail. And thanks mate. =) By the way superb work you did with your own character. :)

eMysfit : I'm doing everything in my power to finish it in time. And thank you for those encouraging words mate, i'll do everything i can to not fail you guys. :arteest: Thank you all for support. :)

aeonseraph
04-12-2008, 09:11 PM
Here goes lineart and base colors for final illustration.
Lineart took a lot of my time, more than i expected. Now i'm coloring it.

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z251/aeonseraph/CS_20080412_-_A3_WIP_Sized.jpg

MartinNielsen
04-12-2008, 10:54 PM
Your drawing skills are powerful my friend. No matter what happens with the time deadline, your piece is a great achievement. :)

BloodTaster
04-12-2008, 11:39 PM
keep it up man, and good luck!

blindsyte
04-13-2008, 12:32 AM
KEEP GOING! YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE IT!
btw, it's looking zuber zecksy!

aeonseraph
04-13-2008, 01:29 AM
Thank you guys for support, but now i know for sure that i won't make it in time. Anyway i will finish this illustration and put everything i got in it no mater what. Just like i was planning to do before this big delay which ruined everything for me. :cry:
I wish you all the best in this contest, make sure that victory is ours! ^^

eMysfit
04-16-2008, 06:17 PM
It's like one of our Generals was Killed In Action. :cry:

I will still follow your progress though! When you finish I'm sure they'll wish they'd have given another extension!

Look foward to the final shot.

aeonseraph
04-17-2008, 09:20 AM
It's like one of our Generals was Killed In Action. :cry:

I will still follow your progress though! When you finish I'm sure they'll wish they'd have given another extension!

Look foward to the final shot.

Yeah, something like that. But it's OK, i had a great experience anyway. While working on final illustration, yesterday i made an entry to another contest and finished it, so i can continue to work on this illustration, perhaps today i will post my progress on this matter. :)

If you'd like to check out what was the other contest submission for which i made yesterday, you can check it out here : SQUARE-ENIX Contest - Sayber (http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?f=133&t=621736)

syncmax
04-17-2008, 12:50 PM
yeah i saw your entry today, at DeviantArt (i already add u as my friend)
Looks cool (remembered me of the FF characters)

anyway just continue the final winning pose, its great to see ur artwork. :thumbsup:

**my deviantart-- syncmax.deviantart.com** if u want to know my gallery

aeonseraph
04-17-2008, 10:36 PM
So this is how far i got for now, It's a cell shading stage at the moment.
There is still a lot of work to do, but don't worry, i will finish it :)

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z251/aeonseraph/CS_20080417_-_A3_WIP_Sized.jpg

StacyOgie
04-20-2008, 12:27 AM
Internet connection is finally back after my family has finished moving. Nemisis looking really sexy and his environment is nice. Who I've missed alot; did the competition deadline get extended?

eMysfit
04-20-2008, 05:54 PM
They got a thing that you can submit a wallpaper of your guy at dominancewar.com. I read that you could do it wether you were in the finalists(finished entries) or not. When you get done you ought to make a wallpaper and send it over there!

aeonseraph
04-21-2008, 08:24 PM
StacyOgie : Thanks :D I'm glad U like him. Congrats wih resurrection of I-Net :D

eMysfit : Do you know what is the deadline for wallpaper?

Sorry for delay again, update coming this week.

eMysfit
04-22-2008, 02:44 AM
I'm not sure. Might be able to anytime, its not really a contest or anything. So take your time.

aeonseraph
04-22-2008, 12:27 PM
Here goes an update...

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z251/aeonseraph/CS_20080422_-_A3_WIP_Sized.jpg

alancamara
04-22-2008, 07:53 PM
Impressive work so far. Congrats

blindsyte
04-23-2008, 04:28 AM
whoa fawesome aeonseraph
i wasn't expecting that painting style
great sticktoitiveness

RobThornely
04-28-2008, 06:39 PM
my new favourite! Absolutely love your work, speechless.

CGTalk Moderation
04-28-2008, 06:39 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.