PDA

View Full Version : XSI Database: Announcements

EricTRocks
02-15-2008, 01:47 AM
Hey all, I'm going to use this thread for any announcements concerning XSIDatabase.com. Please check this thread for news and updates.

ANNOUNCEMENTS

1) Unfortunately I had to take down the scripts section due to technical difficulties with the upload script for that section. I was checking Mime-types of files being uploaded to make sure they were valid file types. This turns out to be a bad idea due to the many different programs that can be used to make script files. So until I get some time to re-code it, the section will be closed.

2) I fixed all the non-functioning materials on the site (At least I think I did, let me know if I didn't.). So please check out the materials section and all 40 materials.

3) RJJ from Enhance:XSI shaders has given me the go ahead to add their preset files to the database. This will certainly add at least 40 new shaders to the DB. However, to use them you will still have to buy the plug-in to make them function. If you haven't checked out the plug-in or the presets, please go here:

http://www.shaders.co.uk/enhance_xsi/index.htm

These guys have been working really hard and have been pumping out presets almost every week for the past few weeks. It's $99 but well worth the price.

That's all for now.
Eric T.

PS - If you have a solid knowledge of PHP, MySQL, and (X)HTML and would like to volunteer to work on XSIDB PM me.

CGTalk Moderation
02-15-2008, 01:47 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.